PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Mojo Surf Edition with Raptor 440 Winterization on Heater

MELVIN
11-02-2021, 11:49 AM
New to inboards and just bought a 2015 Mojo. The Raptor manual provides some good info on winterization of the engine. It also addresses checking the protection level of the antifreeze on the closed cooling system. I haven’t found anything of the heater protection. I’m guessing it works off the closed cooling so if antifreeze is good, heater is too? Any guidance is appreciated.

larry_arizona
11-02-2021, 12:03 PM
New to inboards and just bought a 2015 Mojo. The Raptor manual provides some good info on winterization of the engine. It also addresses checking the protection level of the antifreeze on the closed cooling system. I haven’t found anything of the heater protection. I’m guessing it works off the closed cooling so if antifreeze is good, heater is too? Any guidance is appreciated.

Heater is part of the closed loop cooling system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MELVIN
11-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Thanks. Looks like it will be easier than my stern drive that I need to sell.

HFarr
11-03-2021, 02:28 PM
Don't waste time if your thinking of selling a boat. The demand for good boats is higher than ever right now! No, I don't need one though![emoji846] not unless it's a really cheap pontoon.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk