PDA

View Full Version : 2021/2022 Mojo owners near Raleigh, NC?

jderb
09-29-2021, 11:51 AM
Please let me know if this is not allowed...

I am nearly ready to order my first boat and I've narrowed it down to two boats, one of which is the Mojo. I'm obsessive when it comes to shopping, especially for big purchases. I've done months of research and have spreadsheets galore! I've done demos of several different boats, but the only Moomba I could demo was a Kaiyen. I'm really having a hard time with the idea of ordering a 100k boat without even riding in it and seeing how it feels. None of the dealerships will have a Mojo in until at least next Spring.

I know this is a really big ask, but are there any 2021/2022 Mojo owners in the Raleigh, NC area that would be willing to let me join you on your boat for an hour or so, the next time you're out? I would be more than happy to pay you for your time, gas, etc.

TXSurf4
09-29-2021, 01:32 PM
I don't think that is a big ask. Most of us on here would be more than happy to have someone tag along and let us show off our boat! I not sure how many people from the Carolinas are active on here but if they are I am sure they would oblige.

Bigs28
09-29-2021, 01:46 PM
If your coming to south Florida anytime soon i can take you out.

eder10986
09-29-2021, 05:51 PM
I don’t have a mojo. But we do have a 17 SA if you ever want to get out with us we’d be happy to have you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
09-29-2021, 06:00 PM
Try posting on Social Media (Facebook). There are more than 17,000 members out there.

It’s not a big ask. I’m sure someone would hook you up. I’ve done that on my SL for some local peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howardellis
09-29-2021, 10:27 PM
I think instead of you going to order 2 theory boats at affordable prices, invest in an extra 100k boat because it will give you a completely new feeling. It is worth the experience but of course, the money will also be a lot.
iogames (https://iogames.onl)

jderb
09-30-2021, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback. I wasn't expecting folks to be so eager to take a stranger out, but it's awesome to see how excited you are about your boats and sharing the experience with others! Definitely excited to be part of such a great group!

Mobius22
09-30-2021, 10:56 AM
Have you asked your dealer if they can setup a customer demo with one of their Mojo customers? Might be easiest

jderb
09-30-2021, 10:57 AM
Try posting on Social Media (Facebook). There are more than 17,000 members out there.

Great idea! I'll give that a try.

jderb
09-30-2021, 11:00 AM
Have you asked your dealer if they can setup a customer demo with one of their Mojo customers? Might be easiest

I'm not sure why I hadn't considered that. The dealer for the other boat I'm considering is doing that for me. They were the one to bring it up though, and it sounded like it was a somewhat unique thing that they do, so I guess I just figured if my Moomba dealer didn't offer, they probably don't do it. Couldn't hurt to ask though!

korey
10-01-2021, 09:53 AM
My dealer once asked if I would show someone my Craz. We ended up becoming friends and I see them at the lake all the time, LOL! They bought the Craz, then a new Supra.

I ordered mine without ever seeing one in person, but it was so close to the mojo then that I didn't bat an eye over it.

rosamariarmiles
03-21-2022, 09:51 AM
I think instead of you going to order 2 theory boats at affordable prices, invest in an extra 100k boat because it will give you a completely new feeling. It is worth the experience but of course, the money will also be a lot.

I agree with your opinion, you may be right when you say so.