PDA

View Full Version : A Day At The Lake

tazz3069
04-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Sunday was the first time we took out our new boat. All I can say is AWESOME. We had a great time. The Moomba handle great. We put about 4.5 hrs on the motor. Everything about the boat is great. We are going to hit the water again on Sunday.

Note to Pike. If you are going to Lake Mead on the weekend of May 5, go to Echo Bay and Launch. Lake Mead Marina is under construction extending the ramp. Only about two truck can fit on the good side. It took us an hour to get out of the water. Launch at Echo Bay and go south to the upper basin. Great skiing water. The lower basin near the Hoover Damn is like drive in the Pacific Ocean. Have fun out here. Hope we see each other on the Lake.
Tazz

Pike
04-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Sunday was the first time we took out our new boat. All I can say is AWESOME. We had a great time. The Moomba handle great. We put about 4.5 hrs on the motor. Everything about the boat is great. We are going to hit the water again on Sunday.

Note to Pike. If you are going to Lake Mead on the weekend of May 5, go to Echo Bay and Launch. Lake Mead Marina is under construction extending the ramp. Only about two truck can fit on the good side. It took us an hour to get out of the water. Launch at Echo Bay and go south to the upper basin. Great skiing water. The lower basin near the Hoover Damn is like drive in the Pacific Ocean. Have fun out here. Hope we see each other on the Lake.
Tazz

Thanks for the heads up Tazz! Unfortunately i was mistaken about where

my friends were taking me. I guess were going to Laughlin on the 5th to

Lake Mojave...a bit south of you. Anyway have fun at Mead!! Also how

does Mead compare to Mojave?? If you have any idea Thanks
:D

tazz3069
04-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Lake Mojave is also a great Lake. I have not been there in a along time. Have a great time and maybe some time see you on the water.

I also believe in the "Boat does not run on Thank You" My friends that I went out with offered to pay for the gas. At $4.15 a gallon, on the water, the fuel bill was about $110.00 for a full tank. Well I guess I have enough gas now for the next trip.