PDA

View Full Version : Boat stickers/decals

Matt Glenn
04-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Does any one know how to get a hold of the decals that go on the comp. boats. Like the vortec, indmar, kenwood and gravity games?

Thanks

Matt Glenn
04-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Yes like that. Thanks for the help. Did they send you the decals for free?

Smrtz
04-27-2007, 04:03 PM
I dont know if I have said it beofre but I love the way your boat looks with those stickers Ed!

Roachman
04-27-2007, 04:38 PM
If you got those decals for free then great job. I had to have them made and that cost about $100 to have then digitized in the correct format.

gsi09907
04-27-2007, 07:07 PM
yeah, I contacted all the companies and they ship me several of each kind for free except boatmate they want like $9 for each and they are only available in white outlined in black

Smrtz
04-27-2007, 09:23 PM
no it was just not to be :( wife decided to extend her maternity leave so Im S.O.L.

What can ya do....

moomba_armada
04-28-2007, 04:11 AM
Ok..I did try to find the Gravity Games logo image on the net..but canīt find any enough large to make my own quality stickers,since itīs impossible to get some here in Spain.
Any of you got the GG image file?

Would really appreciate any help :wink:

Also would like to know if you simply stick them to the hull,I think salt water will remove them...maybe any kind of protection wax on them..donīt really know...any :idea:?

moomba_armada
04-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Oh I did that first thing, Ed. But they have an agreement with Gravity Games and can only sell the stickers to registered owners of Gravity Games boats. :( Thatīs why I am going to make me own, but not sure if they would stay for long in salt water environment.

anabolicone
08-11-2007, 01:44 PM
ED G or any others - How did you get the Stickers/decals for your boat - after reading through many post and searches - I did not get a clear answer on how to get the decals - I have the 07 LSV in red black and it has no decals except for of curse the Mobius on the side - would love to have th window stickers , Indmar and others that you have on your outback or on the GG boats -- any info much appreciated.
Thanks,
Rob

BENTLEYBOY
08-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Indmar was good enough to send me a set after I contacted them with a request through their website. Got them within a week!