PDA

View Full Version : Monitor Pitch / Roll w/out AutoWake Enabled

surf603
08-08-2021, 04:57 PM
I often like to take a look at the real-time pitch and roll settings while surfing. To do this it just takes a few button pushes to engage AutoWake, note the settings, and disengage. That said, I'm very surprised there isn't a mode / option to monitor the pitch & roll without AutoWake engaged. I have a feeling that many of us that have figured out their setup tend to run without AutoWake turned on. A real-time display on the screen would be great! This should be a simple SW/FW upgrade and I wonder if Skiers Choice has considered it...

Bigs28
08-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Ive asked about this myself and do the exact same thing

Vanfamkaiyen
08-08-2021, 05:57 PM
It’s always displayed on the Supra Vision control. I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to do the same on Moomba despite the small display.

Mobius22
08-09-2021, 08:32 AM
I often like to take a look at the real-time pitch and roll settings while surfing. To do this it just takes a few button pushes to engage AutoWake, note the settings, and disengage. That said, I'm very surprised there isn't a mode / option to monitor the pitch & roll without AutoWake engaged. I have a feeling that many of us that have figured out their setup tend to run without AutoWake turned on. A real-time display on the screen would be great! This should be a simple SW/FW upgrade and I wonder if Skiers Choice has considered it...

If you leave one of your ballast switches in the fill position (after it's full), Autowake will stay "paused" and you will be able to monitor pitch and roll without Autowake adjusting.

larry_arizona
08-09-2021, 08:59 AM
If you leave one of your ballast switches in the fill position (after it's full), Autowake will stay "paused" and you will be able to monitor pitch and roll without Autowake adjusting.

Awesome Moomba tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnoxMojo
08-09-2021, 09:58 AM

You'll also get 3 tab launch!

TXSurf4
08-09-2021, 10:15 AM

I just saw on IG that for 2022 "Autowake has multiple views on the 7" display so that you can customize your user preferences" will this^^ be one of those options? Also is the software backwards compatible back to 2019 as long as you have the 7" display?

HFarr
08-09-2021, 10:26 AM
I just saw on IG that for 2022 "Autowake has multiple views on the 7" display so that you can customize your user preferences" will this^^ be one of those options? Also is the software backwards compatible back to 2019 as long as you have the 7" display?Or at least back to 2021?[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Mobius22
08-09-2021, 10:37 AM
I just saw on IG that for 2022 "Autowake has multiple views on the 7" display so that you can customize your user preferences" will this^^ be one of those options? Also is the software backwards compatible back to 2019 as long as you have the 7" display?

Yes, it will retro to 2019 with 7" screen

TXSurf4
08-09-2021, 10:45 AM
Or at least back to 2021?[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Ya it will. He had stated that on another thread.

Yes, it will retro to 2019 with 7" screen

Awesome!! Thanks for the info. What is the best way to get this software update?

Mobius22
08-09-2021, 12:03 PM
Your dealer

Hayden
08-09-2021, 12:41 PM
@Mobius22

Will the new 2022 AW software show ballast levels on the same screen as pitch/roll levels? Been wondering if there was a workaround to constantly switching screens, while telling people where I want them to sit.