PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl Issues - Rear Seat on 2019 Mojo

jcredible
07-10-2021, 12:43 AM
Hey guys,

On my second Moomba here and didn't have any problems with my 2017. Notice today that my rear sliding seat has started pulling apart at the seam.

See pics:

https://i.imgur.com/tuJSVik.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CX8SuCr.jpg

Anyone have luck with this being covered under warranty...haven't even talked to my dealer yet, but cover the boat and use conditioner and cleaner regularly.

Ralphy
07-10-2021, 08:40 AM
We have an issue too. Dealer took pictures for a warranty claim, said it will be covered.

HFarr
07-10-2021, 10:36 AM
If not covered, then get a fine tip bottle of crazy glue, or gorilla super glue and run a small bead in there.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Buckeye
07-12-2021, 04:37 PM
I have 2 cushions that are blowing out. The dealer is ordering replacements. Is covered

jcredible
07-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Thanks all, talked to the dealer and they said it will be covered. I am going to wait until end of year to bring it in though...as dealer is a long ways from the cabin. Appreciate the feedback all!

jcredible
07-12-2021, 08:09 PM
Anyone have luck with it being replaced with a 2020 cushion(with the step pad)?

SONIC
07-13-2021, 11:07 AM
They usually won't upgrade you under warranty so I doubt it.
Doesn't make sense for them as a business to upgrade you under warranty unless they just absolutely have to due to supply issues.

sandm
07-13-2021, 11:20 AM
might be worth a convo with the dealer tho if it does get tagged as a warranty. maybe pay the difference?

stickers on the side of our first tige came off after couple months of ownership. dealership got warranty coverage. charged us a hundred to change color to a custom shade. tige didn't care what color as they only paid up to xx of warranty claim. we paid difference. win/win for us.

jcredible
07-13-2021, 11:29 AM
yeah, worth a conversation for sure. It feels like this will continually be a problem on the rear seat....so would be more than willing to pay extra for the padded seat!