PDA

View Full Version : Autowake Amp Meter

dunc61
06-29-2021, 02:41 AM
In my 2021 Kaiyen with full gas, full ballast, lots of gear, six adults in the boat and 1 surfer with all factory presets for pitch 8.0, roll -3.0 port, WP 25 and people appropriately seated and with Autowake engaged and achieved for pitch/roll. Despite trying various speeds of 10.4 to 11mph, my Amp meter for both potential/actual read at the very bottom of bar chart. How is that possible and again dealer has no clue? Do I need recalibrate or is that purely pitch and roll? I did test levelness with my phone inclinometer at rest and was very close to level.
However when running at wakeboard speed, I noticed that my amp meter did go half way up the bar chart so it does register then. Any thoughts?

Josh828
06-29-2021, 08:45 AM
Just so we are clear I am assuming you mean the potential and actual bars?
Sorry the pic is blurry took it last night with 72% fuel, Full ballast, hardly no gear and 4 riders 1 surfer. Pitch 10.5 roll -2 WP 0 and starboard tab 60. was running 11.1 I enjoy the faster speeds though

I usually don't use auto wake however the rider had just learned to ride rope less so I was going for 15mins at a time and thought it would be a good time to check it out.

I have also noticed in the past sometimes when I switch over to auto wake my potential and actual bars are bottomed out completely. This is obviously not true as my wave is amazing.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210629/531a0b98d9af307e4da41e73ea7a5a27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haknslash
07-03-2021, 07:43 AM
The very few times I used AW I saw that once or twice as well. I just never use the dang thing these days. Maybe recalibrate and make sure you have set amplitude to 100 and see if it works then.