PDA

View Full Version : Help - Re-installed batteries after winter storage, Fuel System not priming

JayDub
06-26-2021, 06:47 PM
Hi everyone,

I need some rookie help. I had to remove both batteries from my 2019 Moomba Mojo for winter storage since there is no power in my Boat Barn. Batteries set all winter on a Batter Tender in my Garage.

After re-installing the batteries, many electrical items DO work including the radio, blower fan, Navigation lights, etc. The Main touch screen display is NOT working. Additionally when the key is turned to "Run" I do not hear the fuel pump priming. When the key is turned to "Start", the radio screen dims, but the starter relay does not switch, and the starter never engages. Not sure what I am missing, but I hope it is obvious, and someone here can help.

Fire Away with suggestions... Thanks!

Holdmybeer
06-26-2021, 08:46 PM
Main breaker by engine.
There is another also but I thought it was only for the ballast pumps.

I have done this many times installing batteries. I drop a wire or something and pop a fuse/breaker.

Or missed a groundbor positive wire when reinstalling.

HFarr
06-26-2021, 09:51 PM
I would check the fuse/blade breakers too. If both batteries are charged it should crank on just one. If you don't have a tester. Try disconnecting one battery. And vise versa in case it's a dead cell. But I suspect a fuse.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk