PDA

View Full Version : 04 Mobius LSV 4-sale

Baizie1999
04-22-2007, 06:52 PM
I am selling a 04 Mobius LSV. It is the pacific blue color with matching trailer. Trailer has a swing away tongue which is a blessing, when storing. Boat always store indoors unless on water. Less than 60 hours. It is equipped with
- Perfect Pass
- Depth Finder
- Riser Driver Seat
- 3 Bag Bertha Bag Ballast System
- Hydraulic Wake Plate
- Board Racks
- Swing Away Tongue
- Moomba Boat Cover
- Kenwood CD player with Remote and 6 Speakers
- 4 MB Quart 6.5 Tower Speakers
- 10 inch Audiobahn Subwoofer
- 900 watt Audiobahn amp

This boat looks, sounds and performs awesome. Only selling for the fact of having a babv and looking to buy a different house. There is only one tiny tear in interior(have pic). Exterior is also in great shape. I will be leaving a few life jackets, a anchor and other items I will not be using without the boat. I am asking $31,000 for boat but willing to work with a serious buyer on price. Boat is located in Owensboro KY but I am willing to work with buyer on delivery. Email [email protected] for pics.[/b]

lowdrag
04-22-2007, 11:55 PM
Depending on where you're located I know someone who may be very interested.

Bulldgz
04-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Very Interested buyer with cash in hand. All depends where you are located and condition. I live in Reno Tahoe area, but willing to travel within reason. Could you please email your location and pictures of the boat......Thanks

[email protected]

flyinhigh420
05-04-2007, 01:12 AM
I am in the market for a boat. Could you please send me pictures to [email protected], thanks a bunch.