PDA

View Full Version : My June build was just delayed

SSurfer321
06-02-2021, 02:38 PM
:(

I ordered back in February with the understanding that it would be a June build. Two weeks ago, I was told the build would start June 30 and I could take delivery the week of July 12th.

Dealer just called. Now build won't happen until July, with August delivery. I'm heartbroken. I scheduled a vacation with friends/family with the understanding I'd have the boat.

Resin supply chain is causing the delay. I'm facing the same resin delays with my construction company.

So hopefully the silver lining is that since it will now be a '22 model, I'll get some upgraded standard equipment.

Schlanseay
06-02-2021, 08:02 PM
Bummer! Do you know yet if you have to pay 22 pricing or if they will honor your 21 cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HFarr
06-02-2021, 08:36 PM
That horse has been beaten several times now! [emoji2957]. LOL!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

SSurfer321
06-03-2021, 09:16 AM
They are working to honor my 21 cost.

sandm
06-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Resin supply chain is causing the delay. I'm facing the same resin delays with my construction company.

fwiw we supply 711's in the west with everything they sell. they are SUPER concerned about the resin shortage and ability to get big gulp cups and lids. berry plastics here in vegas has scaled back production. it's hitting everything...

mgswake
06-03-2021, 03:44 PM

I just had to when you mentioned Big Gulps!

brad460
06-09-2021, 11:20 PM
This sucks...curious why you had waited until Feb to order the boat?

We ordered ours in Sept as I didn’t want to risk not getting a boat..

SSurfer321
06-13-2021, 10:23 PM
This sucks...curious why you had waited until Feb to order the boat?

We ordered ours in Sept as I didn’t want to risk not getting a boat..Maybe I couldn't find one to actually see until February.

Maybe I had family obligations

Maybe I couldn't pick a color way

Maybe Go Fuck Yourself

2021 Moomba Mondo

russellsmojo
06-13-2021, 11:08 PM
Maybe I couldn't find one to actually see until February.

Maybe Go Fuck Yourself

2021 Moomba Mondo

Wow dude. Hoping you are just being the funny guy.

Tommy2slow
06-14-2021, 12:37 AM

Maybe Go Fuck Yourself

2021 Moomba Mondo

Woah, bruh, not a great way to make friends. Maybe you should sleep on it before hitting “post reply” next time.

dakota4ce
06-14-2021, 09:32 AM
Cranky because he ain’t got no boat!

larry_arizona
06-14-2021, 09:40 AM
I think OP deserves a pass here. Certainly a frustrating year to order a boat.

Nothing at all unusual ordering a boat in
February every year, but this is just a strange year. A perfect storm of high demand and unstable supply base and shipping/importing.

Dropping 6 figures on a boat unseen is a bold move for any logical buyer.

OP, hang in there and I hope you get your boat soon.

Bigs28
06-14-2021, 10:01 AM
Yep. I ordered a mojo and have never been in one. Was supposed to be completed in may. Delayed to June 1st, to June 8th, to June 14th and who knows if it's going to be delayed again. The reviews ive read on it have me more scared then excited so i feel your anxiety.

sandm
06-14-2021, 10:15 AM
bigs- we bought 3 of our 4 boats sight unseen and the 4th was not seen but same boat as the 3rd so we knew.
always a little nervous but more excited and hope you are the same.
mojo will require some work to dial in. ALL boats do. mojo will have some things you like and some things you hate. ALL boats do. mojo will have a few quality control issues. ALL boats do. half the fun of owning one is breaking it in and discovering how to make the money wave...
never saw a mojo but if I was in the market today it would be my top pick. there's a reason moomba's are delayed and hard to find and axis/nxt's are in stock and that's not a bad thing......

and to the OP- been on here a LOOONNNGGG time. I hope that's just frustration coming out but remember (1)it's a weird time in the world and remain patient to the situation as it's NOT just boating having the same issues and (2)if you want continued help from this GREAT community, that post above is not a good way to encourage it. no one on here knows your personality to know if serious or joking.

got2skigrl
06-14-2021, 12:29 PM
Yep. I ordered a mojo and have never been in one. Was supposed to be completed in may. Delayed to June 1st, to June 8th, to June 14th and who knows if it's going to be delayed again. The reviews I've read on it have me more scared then excited so i feel your anxiety.

Same thing here. We've never actually been on any Moomba on the water, they had none available for test drive, but we pulled the trigger after a lot of research. We ordered the last week of November, the dealer put the order in December 3 for what was supposed to be a May delivery. I reached out early may for an ETA just to be told we would be a "mid-June" delivery. End of May we reached out to see if mid-June was still on, and we were told it was. Reached out last week and couldnt be given a time frame for our delivery that is supposedly still on for mid-June.

I get that things are crazy in the world of manufacturing right now, and we have been patient with the dealer- it is not their fault. However, seeing as the dealer sold my traded boat in April and I have had no boat for the first 3 weekends (and counting) of proper boat season, I am also very not happy to be boatless.

MJHSupra
06-14-2021, 06:15 PM
They are working to honor my 21 cost.What boat?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

SSurfer321
06-14-2021, 07:34 PM
What boat?

Sent from my P00I using TapatalkMondo

2021 Moomba Mondo

Hayden
06-14-2021, 08:22 PM
mojo will require some work to dial in. ALL boats do. mojo will have some things you like and some things you hate. ALL boats do. mojo will have a few quality control issues. ALL boats do.

100% agree with this. Coming from never boating (4 years ago) to where I'm at now...there's so much to learn and tons of good people on here willing to help you out if you put in the effort.

SONIC
06-14-2021, 08:37 PM

Maybe Go Fuck Yourself

2021 Moomba Mondo

Lol touchy much? This is my favorite post I've read in a while.
Nothing like flying off the handle at a total stranger because they asked you a perfectly reasonable question.

Precious Roy
06-14-2021, 10:45 PM
Ordered mine on Halloween just got the call it’s getting loaded tomorrow and delivered Thursday. I was very sceptical that I was even going to get mine. Hang in there!

russellsmojo
06-14-2021, 11:20 PM
I think OP deserves a pass here. Certainly a frustrating year to order a boat.

Nothing at all unusual ordering a boat in
February every year, but this is just a strange year. A perfect storm of high demand and unstable supply base and shipping/importing.

Dropping 6 figures on a boat unseen is a bold move for any logical buyer.

OP, hang in there and I hope you get your boat soon.

Man...I don’t know. OP was out of line. Don’t know why anyone would want to help out when he actually gets boat and has questions.

brad460
06-14-2021, 11:34 PM

Maybe Go Fuck Yourself

2021 Moomba Mondo

Geez- little sensitive ...definitely took the intent of my question wrong..

Anyways, no need to be a dick.

Maybe a boat being delayed is exactly what a dick deserves...

Gaspo2k
06-23-2021, 10:33 AM
Ordered mine on Halloween just got the call it’s getting loaded tomorrow and delivered Thursday. I was very sceptical that I was even going to get mine. Hang in there!

S i just put a deposit on my new Mojo with delivery date around October but now im thinking with all these delays should i just wait till next year. Im in Las Vegas and the lake stays warm thru october but with the water being so low now is also a pain in the ass to launch with all the wait lines on the weekends. What do you guys think?

sandm
06-23-2021, 10:48 AM
S i just put a deposit on my new Mojo with delivery date around October but now im thinking with all these delays should i just wait till next year. Im in Las Vegas and the lake stays warm thru october but with the water being so low now is also a pain in the ass to launch with all the wait lines on the weekends. What do you guys think?

sold our boat in vegas and the final straw was the conditions at callville. my gut says that ramp is going to be a mess by august pushing more traffic to boulder.
if it was my coin I'd wait until next year and assess the water conditions this fall.
I'm not convinced that owning a boat in vegas to use on mead is a good decision in the next 24-30 months. but that's all imo....

2in2out
06-23-2021, 12:27 PM

I’m with Sandm. Same up north in Reno. Owning a boat west of the Uintas is kind of a waste for the next 1-2 years if history repeats itself and the stage is being set for even longer term drought.

Currently boatless

Gaspo2k
06-23-2021, 06:03 PM
sold our boat in vegas and the final straw was the conditions at callville. my gut says that ramp is going to be a mess by august pushing more traffic to boulder.
if it was my coin I'd wait until next year and assess the water conditions this fall.
I'm not convinced that owning a boat in vegas to use on mead is a good decision in the next 24-30 months. but that's all imo....

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. l also sold my boat a few weeks ago and currently boatless but luckily i have a different schedule than most and i can still go on the weekdays. Thx for your input tho. But i might just have to wait for the february build. if i get it then does it mean is a 2022 as opposed to 2021 if i get it this year

sandm
06-23-2021, 08:34 PM
gaspo-
first off, where have ya been the last couple of years. we used to go on fridays and could not find anyone to go. being off on weekdays is a bonus.

that said I'd be more concerned with the ramps being accessible vs packed with people. they are saying that IF the lake continues to drop and they don't extend that boulder will be the only usable ramp this fall thru next late spring. mead water is going to be a BIG fight over the next few years and recreation is going to take a back seat to farming/hydro.

ordering and delivery in feb should net you a 2022 build. it's a wierd year but most of the boat builders start releasing next years models in august. there's a lot of boats being built behind schedule so not sure how that will play out but you should be good. I assume you are ordering from germaine? if so ask jason. he will give you the lowdown.

Gaspo2k
06-24-2021, 02:57 PM
gaspo-
first off, where have ya been the last couple of years. we used to go on fridays and could not find anyone to go. being off on weekdays is a bonus.

that said I'd be more concerned with the ramps being accessible vs packed with people. they are saying that IF the lake continues to drop and they don't extend that boulder will be the only usable ramp this fall thru next late spring. mead water is going to be a BIG fight over the next few years and recreation is going to take a back seat to farming/hydro.

ordering and delivery in feb should net you a 2022 build. it's a wierd year but most of the boat builders start releasing next years models in august. there's a lot of boats being built behind schedule so not sure how that will play out but you should be good. I assume you are ordering from germaine? if so ask jason. he will give you the lowdown.

Bro i just decided to buy a moomba after doing my research and didnt even know this forum existed. Not many moomba on Lake Mead. My son just got back from Salt Lake and he said he saw them everywhere there. I am ordering from Germain and my contact person is Nick from Phoenix.

sandm
06-25-2021, 09:36 AM
germaine are good people. we almost ordered a kaiyen from them last year out of phx. believe nick is who we spoke to as well.

proshop motorsports used to sell moomba but not supra. they sold a couple but nautty is their bread/butter. they dumped moomba for supreme for a couple years and just dumped them since boardco opened a quasi-dealership in boulder city with supreme/centurion. skiers choice hasn't had an established dealership here. kept asking jason for germaine to put one here for skiers/tige but for some reason they are skirting the city. they were opening a service shop in havasu and heard they popped one in st george as well.
marine products sells skiers up in slc and they are a big dealer. they shrinkwrapped our first tige when we sold it while living in tooele and they were great people. the germaine shop up there did not treat us well at all and know on another forum germaine's location there is a mixed bag. seems to be a love em or hate em place.

at least you're not joining the masses here and parking an axis or 'bu in the driveway. boulder boats seems to have a monopoly here. hoping someone eventually knocks them down a peg. some awfully big egos work in that dealership.....

SSurfer321
07-16-2021, 03:54 PM
Bummer! Do you know yet if you have to pay 22 pricing or if they will honor your 21 cost?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey couldn't hold 21 pricing. Base price went up $5k, they told me I have to pony up another $1,000.

Build finally starts 8/5. I should have it week of 8/16.

2021 Moomba Mondo

larry_arizona
07-16-2021, 04:04 PM
They couldn't hold 21 pricing. Base price went up $5k, they told me I have to pony up another $1,000.

2021 Moomba Mondo

Base price went up $5k and dealer absorbing $4k?

Not a bad deal. Anything new for 2022?

Congrats on your build moving forward.

SSurfer321
07-16-2021, 04:12 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot that I can tell from the build sheet.

Some options I had ticked are now factory, so they aren't absorbing the whole $4k. At least that's what my dealer is telling me.

2021 Moomba Mondo

Grog_Baggin
07-20-2021, 12:40 PM
Are you able to share what is now factory vs. what was previously an option?

Hopefully everything goes smooth for you going forward.

SSurfer321
07-20-2021, 12:51 PM
I haven't found anything on my build that is now a factory option.

Only changes I've found is tower speakers will have lights and heater option is not currently available (supply chain issue).

2021 Moomba Mondo

Bigs28
07-20-2021, 01:08 PM
My mojo was delivered without the heater that i paid for. Supposedly when it is available they will install it.

SSurfer321
07-20-2021, 01:35 PM
That's what I've been told too. Except I haven't paid for it. SC is witholding pricing until they can source them, so I will have to pay for it after I receive the boat.

At which point I might look at an aftermarket kit and install it myself.

2021 Moomba Mondo

WildH
07-21-2021, 10:36 AM
Working on getting some pricing info for a 2022 Kaiyen and could use some advice. 2021 base price on web is $76,000. I’m being quoted a base price of $87,000 for 2022. That equates to about a 14% price increase. Think this accurate?

Total build price is around $97k with add ons....

larry_arizona
07-21-2021, 10:40 AM
The 22 mojo MSRP is up 14% and it makes sense that Makai and Kaiyen would follow.

Curious what Supra price increases will be.

WildH
07-21-2021, 10:54 AM
The 22 mojo MSRP is up 14% and it makes sense that Makai and Kaiyen would follow.

Curious what Supra price increases will be.

That’s helpful info. THanks!

larry_arizona
07-21-2021, 10:55 AM
It’s clearly a sellers market

SONIC
07-21-2021, 11:27 AM
That's the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen 14% increase from 21-22 so seems to be the truth at this point unfortunately.

Just for fun a 100K boat with a 14% increase year over year will be a 370k boat in 10 years :D

sandm
07-21-2021, 11:33 AM
Just for fun a 100K boat with a 14% increase year over year will be a 370k boat in 10 years :D

it's called a paragon and can be had currently :) :)

SONIC
07-21-2021, 11:39 AM
it's called a paragon and can be had currently :) :)

My point is a Moomba makai will be 370k if this increase sticks around.
The year over year increase has been crazy for the past 10 years, but if it's going to be about 14% things are going to get crazy quickly.
Most of this is probably material cost increases because this year is totally forked with increases but still.

WildH
07-21-2021, 11:50 AM
That's the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen 14% increase from 21-22 so seems to be the truth at this point unfortunately.

I see someone beat me to the Paragon comment!

Yeah it’s nuts! For a total discretionary and luxury item, there has to a point where the middle class and upper middle won’t bite on these prices. As a finance professional, long term financing has added to this price increase and demand by making boats ‘affordable’ on monthly payment schedules.

This year the materials are higher and I’m not surprised to see 14%. Many options being quoted to me are in line with 21 pricing with little to no change so it does seem to be mostly the base price.

In terms of things being standard/included vs optional....the only one I was able to confirm on the Kaiyen was the GPS zero cruise is included in base price. Mapping is an upgrade.

What do most people negotiate off list price for Moomba? 5-7%? Does that include dealer delivery fees?

WildH
07-21-2021, 02:59 PM
Just got a response on the heaters. Apparently not a specable option on the 2022s at the moment due to inventories. SC indicates they will be available as an after sale item and offered a discount, but to be installed later. Given you have to cut holes in the boat, it sounds a bit more of a complication unless its just an electric heat element that plugs/bolts on in an easy area. Is that how they work or do they pull heat form the engine area?

SONIC
07-21-2021, 03:15 PM
Just got a response on the heaters. Apparently not a specable option on the 2022s at the moment due to inventories. SC indicates they will be available as an after sale item and offered a discount, but to be installed later. Given you have to cut holes in the boat, it sounds a bit more of a complication unless its just an electric heat element that plugs/bolts on in an easy area. Is that how they work or do they pull heat form the engine area?

They are just like a car heater. You run engine coolant through them for heat and a fan blows though a radiator to get the heat into the tubes.
It's an easy install for anyone remotely mechanical but not as simple as plugging something in.

sandm
07-21-2021, 04:04 PM
the holes that have to be cut are on the inside for the heat tubes that are pulled out. nothing structural but some will not feel comfortable cutting into the 'glas on the inside of the boat. it's not hard as long as you are careful but sure most will opt to have dealer install. guessing 3 or 4 bills to install as it's a couple hours of time.
wiring should all be there and if I were skiers, run the antifreeze lines with a u-shaped bypass so the heavy work is done already. then it's simply drop the box in, hook up the water lines and power and cut a few holes for the heat tubes.
should be an option similar to prewire the tower.

SONIC
07-21-2021, 04:54 PM
the holes that have to be cut are on the inside for the heat tubes that are pulled out. nothing structural but some will not feel comfortable cutting into the 'glas on the inside of the boat. it's not hard as long as you are careful but sure most will opt to have dealer install. guessing 3 or 4 bills to install as it's a couple hours of time.
wiring should all be there and if I were skiers, run the antifreeze lines with a u-shaped bypass so the heavy work is done already. then it's simply drop the box in, hook up the water lines and power and cut a few holes for the heat tubes.

That would be the smart way to do it, maybe install the circ pump and the heater line and wiring for a small fee and then the rest would be simpler.
My dealer quoted me 900 for a heater install, a bit high and I ended up doing it myself instead.

WildH
07-21-2021, 04:58 PM
They are just like a car heater. You run engine coolant through them for heat and a fan blows though a radiator to get the heat into the tubes.
It's an easy install for anyone remotely mechanical but not as simple as plugging something in.

Got it. I’d be comfortable cutting holes. Just a simple hole saw on a drill would work (albeit slow). No issues with wiring as long as everything is there and you’re not having to fish through various openings. Only thing that might a pain is the coolant lines to that location if they aren’t prerun.

Josh828
07-21-2021, 09:35 PM

I was told about 2k installed from my dealer, which I guess that isn’t an option this winter due to lack of heaters..

Any aftermarket heaters out there?

SSurfer321
07-21-2021, 10:05 PM
It's a bit BS that dealers are charging install on what should be available as a factory option.

2021 Moomba Mondo

SONIC
07-22-2021, 09:07 AM
I was told about 2k installed from my dealer, which I guess that isn’t an option this winter due to lack of heaters..

Any aftermarket heaters out there?

Heater raft and Maradyne. I prefer Maradyne that's what I used and machined an aluminum plenum for it.

zabooda
07-22-2021, 09:20 AM
heatercraft.com. I used them for a new core in my 98 Moomba 15 years ago.

Bigs28
07-22-2021, 11:28 AM
Factory heater has 2 heater tubes behind driver seat. Dealer said his aftermarket heater had 4 heater tubes they could put anywhere i wanted. Just something to think about.

WildH
07-22-2021, 02:41 PM
It's a bit BS that dealers are charging install on what should be available as a factory option.

2021 Moomba Mondo

Especially when the factory add on is $910.

Emilware
07-22-2021, 08:04 PM
Especially when the factory add on is $910.

I would recommend getting the factory set up. I skipped out on the option and now dealer
Is saying that to put it in it’s going to be $2100

It blew my mind!!

KnoxMojo
07-22-2021, 08:25 PM
I would recommend getting the factory set up. I skipped out on the option and now dealer
Is saying that to put it in it’s going to be $2100

It blew my mind!!

Easier to install at factory when the boat is being built. That quote is about right.

Emilware
07-22-2021, 09:08 PM
Easier to install at factory when the boat is being built. That quote is about right.

That is exactly what they said. I tried getting SC to put it in before the build started but they said that they are out of the heaters. They are on back order until September.

KnoxMojo
07-22-2021, 09:19 PM
That is exactly what they said. I tried getting SC to put it in before the build started but they said that they are out of the heaters. They are on back order until September.

Oh wow. Hopefully they will do something for the people that wanted them initially. Weird times we are in.

larry_arizona
07-22-2021, 09:29 PM
My RGB controller failed, it’s on backorder with no date on availability......new boat with no rgb lights

Emilware
07-22-2021, 09:36 PM
Oh wow. Hopefully they will do something for the people that wanted them initially. Weird times we are in.

They told me that they are shipping boats w/o them and having dealers install them later.

SSurfer321
07-22-2021, 10:38 PM
They told me that they are shipping boats w/o them and having dealers install them later.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey are, but they aren't putting the cost in the boat. So if you're financing, it isn't included. It's all out of pocket.

2021 Moomba Mondo

Precious Roy
07-23-2021, 01:28 AM
On my June delivery

Vanfamkaiyen
07-23-2021, 03:18 AM
Completely out of heaters now, not just the tubes…

Bigs28
07-23-2021, 08:02 AM
Mine was a June delivery. Same sticker as Roy. Heater price was in my sale and being installed by dealer for free when it comes in.

WildH
07-23-2021, 03:37 PM
Heater thing is a pain. Can’t add on spec sheet and was just going to place an order.

Might have to start a thread for how to install after the fact. Dealer is stating that they would also charge labor to install.....

Marc Taylor
07-28-2021, 10:06 PM
Mine was a June delivery. Same sticker as Roy. Heater price was in my sale and being installed by dealer for free when it comes in.

Yep, My SA 2022 was just unwrapped today no heater, price was in my sale and being installed by dealer for free when it comes in. Southtown Watersports (Charlotte) kept me informed of the situation of heater shortage.

larry_arizona
07-28-2021, 10:27 PM
Yep, My SA 2022 was just unwrapped today no heater, price was in my sale and being installed by dealer for free when it comes in. Southtown Watersports (Charlotte) kept me informed of the situation of heater shortage.

Congrats on new SA, pics when you take them!!!

Marc Taylor
07-28-2021, 11:03 PM

My 2022 Sa has a New Grill, New center rear Seat slides forward and flips backrest as new type Table top. Rear board locker has a locking device in latch too keep boards locked. MSRP same build, 2021 $166,270, Now 2022 $180,740. MSRP increase of $14,470. My Dealer Southtown Watersports did not try and jack me at all!! Very professional and they valued our agreement from MSO 2/9/2021 pricing and I paid not a dime over. Also a big thanks to SUPRA BOATS for getting the job done during difficult times.

Marc

Marc Taylor
07-28-2021, 11:11 PM
Congrats on new SA, pics when you take them!!!

Thanks Larry

larry_arizona
07-29-2021, 06:27 AM
Love the green and black, Is that the new black/green metallic on the stern?

More pics of interior and that new rear seat design.

The side grate looks the same as 20/21’s

You will love those thrusters.

Prospersigman
07-29-2021, 09:39 AM
No chance the folks at Skiers Choice are going to allow those photos of the 2022 updates on this forum before they post them on their website...

larry_arizona
07-29-2021, 10:26 AM
No chance the folks at Skiers Choice are going to allow those photos of the 2022 updates on this forum before they post them on their website...

Great point, 5 more days

SONIC
07-29-2021, 11:48 AM
My 2022 Sa has a New Grill, New center rear Seat slides forward and flips backrest as new type Table top.

I'm very curious about the new flip seat, does the seat flip up to become a useable tabletop or is it still seat level and useless lol?

larry_arizona
07-29-2021, 11:59 AM
I'm very curious about the new flip seat, does the seat flip up to become a useable tabletop or is it still seat level and useless lol?

We use the current flip table more than the rear racing seat option. I think the new table feature adjusts up higher.

Interested to see new “grate”.

SONIC
07-29-2021, 12:10 PM
We use the current flip table more than the rear racing seat option. I think the new table feature adjusts up higher.

Interested to see new “grate”.

I love the idea of the flip table but it doesn't really work as once you flip it there's no seats to sit on to eat that are "at" the table. We almost never use it (or the rear facing seat for that matter, don't like climbing all over the place to move around the boat.)

larry_arizona
07-29-2021, 01:32 PM
I love the idea of the flip table but it doesn't really work as once you flip it there's no seats to sit on to eat that are "at" the table. We almost never use it (or the rear facing seat for that matter, don't like climbing all over the place to move around the boat.)

Very true, but with a small crew, it’s more like a cocktail table for some mid day Sammie’s or snacks. It’s shaded under Bimini.

In the past 4 years, we may have used the rear facing seat 3-4x

HFarr
07-29-2021, 03:18 PM
I used our rear facing seat last weekend just so I could say we did!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Prospersigman
07-29-2021, 03:27 PM
Get ready for someone to hit their head when the rear facing seat is flipped back...it is inevitable that someone smacks the shit out of their head on one of my JL tower speakers every time. You just forget that when you step up and over that you don't have clearance and bam right in the noggin.

Marc Taylor
07-29-2021, 05:14 PM

LOL, My Moomba Forum Inbox is empty, No threats or flyovers. They know I have Photos. But out of respect I will not steal Skiers Choice thunder.
MSG ARMY 23 years I know how to keep Intel. You will like the new flip/table seat!.... Larry Ill send photos in 6 days :cool:

2in2out
07-29-2021, 08:16 PM
Get ready for someone to hit their head when the rear facing seat is flipped back...it is inevitable that someone smacks the shit out of their head on one of my JL tower speakers every time. You just forget that when you step up and over that you don't have clearance and bam right in the noggin.

I hit my head on the JL’s every time we stow the Bimini. Rang my bell hard when we were showing the new owners how to deploy and fold it.

Currently boatless

larry_arizona
07-29-2021, 08:38 PM
I hit my head on the JL’s every time we stow the Bimini. Rang my bell hard when we were showing the new owners how to deploy and fold it.

Currently boatless

That was your boat being pissed off at you for getting rid of her.

But get the thrusters next time

Five dollah

2in2out
07-29-2021, 10:46 PM

Five dollah

CFO won’t even look at one if it doesn’t have them, and she hasn’t even seen them in action.

Currently boatless

MJHSupra
07-29-2021, 10:50 PM
We used the flip seat tonight for some wakeboarding on the SL.

I never sit there, but people like it. We had eight on the boat tonight. 2-3 ladies are always hanging out in the bow chatting away, the rest in the back.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Bigs28
07-30-2021, 09:11 AM
We use the rear facing bench seat everytime and love it. We don't have tower speakers so if your tired of hitting your head just take yours down and send them to me. Thanks

russellsmojo
07-30-2021, 09:24 AM

Five dollah

That’s funny stuff right there[emoji1787][emoji1787]

MJHSupra
07-30-2021, 02:51 PM
New flip seat looks cool. Not too hard to figure out.

brandonhickey00
08-02-2021, 02:37 PM
They couldn't hold 21 pricing. Base price went up $5k, they told me I have to pony up another $1,000.

2021 Moomba MondoThis is actually pretty disappointing.
Not the buyers fault they couldn't produce the boat in time.
I work for an OEM and dromma customer perspective, we would never pass this cost down to the consumer.
Glad the Dealer is absorbing somez but again shouldn't be the Dealer paying the price. The OEM should be doing the right thing here and if an order was placed they need to be honouring the price that both the consumer and Dealer were committed too.
Makes you wonder how good their after care service will be if they are not looking after their Dealers and Customers.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

SSurfer321
08-18-2021, 08:03 AM
My boat made it to the dealer over the weekend. Should pick it up this week! Finally!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210818/e82320909fff27b01662c75aec9aa7ec.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210818/d50f8a290e60f793ec17661900075db8.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210818/74f0c0f5a136c34e60f02d9cab7b2d6b.jpg

2021 Moomba Mondo

WildH
08-18-2021, 08:13 AM
Raspberry!!! Nice. I like it. Couldn't get my wife on board with that color but I think it looks sharp.

TXSurf4
08-18-2021, 09:29 AM
My boat made it to the dealer over the weekend. Should pick it up this week! Finally!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210818/e82320909fff27b01662c75aec9aa7ec.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210818/d50f8a290e60f793ec17661900075db8.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210818/74f0c0f5a136c34e60f02d9cab7b2d6b.jpg

2021 Moomba Mondo

Nice color combo right there!!

zabooda
08-18-2021, 09:48 AM
Great color combination.

MJHSupra
08-18-2021, 12:32 PM
It will look great in the water when the sun is hitting it

996scott
08-18-2021, 01:18 PM
love the color!

HFarr
08-18-2021, 02:17 PM
Sweet!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

SSurfer321
08-27-2021, 01:47 PM
Finally able to pick it up and bring it home. Tomorrow, it goes down to the lake house.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210827/754f6336450ab1eaf8b1cbe5f10c698e.jpg

Ralphy
08-27-2021, 02:54 PM
Congrats, great looking boat

HFarr
08-27-2021, 03:39 PM
That scheme looks really good!

HFarr
08-27-2021, 03:40 PM
Is that an Aviator your pulling it with?

SSurfer321
08-27-2021, 03:57 PM
2021 Kia Telluride S

SSurfer321
09-24-2021, 09:30 AM
When I completed the paperwork, it was actually all according to the 21 pricing they originally worked up, including the 7yr powertrain warranty.

Pricing included a heater which was out of stock and not installed. I added the surf pipe last minute and it was installed but not included in pricing. I didn't order the depth finder but it was included in the build.

It'll be tricky when I ask to get the heater installed this winter. I may have to come out of pocket for some of it.