PDA

View Full Version : 2005 moomba mobius lsv

Jetskis1001
05-30-2021, 08:40 PM
When trying to drain the left bag the pump makes a weird noise and just leaks all into the hull. compared to the right one that works. And noticed when drving that it was leaking. Does anyone know the part number for this can't really even get a good pic without takeing hoses out.

Chris224
05-31-2021, 11:48 AM
When trying to drain the left bag the pump makes a weird noise and just leaks all into the hull. compared to the right one that works. And noticed when drving that it was leaking. Does anyone know the part number for this can't really even get a good pic without takeing hoses out.

Is it the pump that's leaking or the hose/fitting?

The pumps are just "livewell pumps" and are cheap and virtually universal. I replaced all the drain pumps on my 2004 LSV with slightly higher capacity ones as I also had a broken one, and one that was having a hard time getting primed. I had to adapt the pump's output fitting slightly to match the stock hose angles but it was pretty easy. All three 700GPH pumps were about $90. I'm not sure if they actually empty any faster, but they probably do, and the prime instantly are quiet, and reliable.

leescott
06-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Is it the pump that's leaking or the hose/fitting?

The pumps are just "livewell pumps" and are cheap and virtually universal. I replaced all the drain pumps on my 2004 LSV with slightly higher capacity ones as I also had a broken one, and one that was having a hard time getting primed. I had to adapt the pump's output fitting slightly to match the stock hose angles but it was pretty easy. All three 700GPH pumps were about $90. I'm not sure if they actually empty any faster, but they probably do, and the prime instantly are quiet, and reliable.

Yes was thinking of something like that as well...