PDA

View Full Version : 21 Mojo Trash bin replacement?

Dank
05-14-2021, 11:31 AM
Someone posted earlier here about a larger trash bin replacement for the 21 Mojo, and I've tried to search and find it but couldn't.

Working on a project for it and trying to see what size they used..

mind sharing that link / post again?

thanks all!

Josh828
05-14-2021, 02:57 PM
There is a ton of room down there! I would love a solution! Really want the supra cooler location but not motivated enough to move my batteries

Dank
05-14-2021, 04:51 PM
Somebody here already posted about it in the forum- was just curious to just see the size / what they used. I glanced over it at the time and now I can't find it. They were using for just a bigger trash I think.

I used the inner plastic liner of my cooler and it fit really well (and color matched). Problem is i still want to use the cooler as a cooler, so looking for another liner / bin to buy. I also think I can go bigger with it since there is more rooom. Current one I'm using is a 48 can holder and it fit perfect (with room to spare, that's why I want to potentially go bigger). Plan is to wrap the exterior in insulation tape and drill a hole in the bottom / add tube so it can drain straight to the bilge. 3d print a plug. Doesn't need to be insulated from what I understand... but figure it can't hurt. It won't be as big as the supra one, but still totally functional. Even 48 cans would be fine for us. looks great too.. it will totally work.

Don't need (nor would we want) to move the batteries, I like the extra space in the passenger compartment and overall it looks neat / tidy and you keep the spot for your flip flops.

I have to say... as an alternate.. I'm staring at my YETI and ready to take a hacksaw to that b***..to make it fit.. LOL

Dank
05-15-2021, 06:14 PM
OK, so I came up with a PERFECT solution for this today!! It rocks! PM me or check out the post on FB!