PDA

View Full Version : 2nd day out with XLV.....not sure which day was worse

Pike
04-15-2007, 10:54 PM
So I figure the first day I took the boat out was Friday the 13th so thats prob

why things went wrong. Well I took it out today(two days later) it wasn't

much better. It was freezing cold and about an hour out started pouring rain.

Oh well about the rain, I didn't really care but the girls didn't care for it

much. So I get my 2 day old 07' XLV GG home, cover it up and go to the

boat show for some accesories. I come back to my boat almost on fire.

There was smoke coming out of the holes. I ripped the cover off as fast as

I could and disconnected the battery. I'm 100% positive it was electrical.

The smoke was coming from under the floor boards. Not sure what it was

but I'm gonna raise hell at my dealer on Tuesday!! :evil:

davidl
04-15-2007, 11:12 PM
OUCH !!!! NOT GOOD MY MAN SOMEONE HAD A HANGOVER THE DAY OF WIREING :twisted:

dmgx
04-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi Pike, Sorry for your problems, obviously this of concern to us. Please take your boat to your dealer as soon as possible. PM me your phone number so we can discuss the details surronding the incident. Best Regards, Jay Warren

pickle311
04-16-2007, 09:53 PM
dang that sux, as you can see Skiers Choice is all over it. Gotta love em. I don't know what the deal is with the XLVs. I got to ride in the XLV that's pictured on the website. You know the blue on navy with the tribal flames? Killer boat but it didn't go so well for us. We took off from the dock wth a killer crew. We had like 12 people including one guy that was pro and some other really good riders. Just as we start to fill up the ballast and crank up the music, the chick sitting across me goes into a seizure. So that pretty much killed the ride.

Pike
04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
dang that sux, as you can see Skiers Choice is all over it. Gotta love em. I don't know what the deal is with the XLVs. I got to ride in the XLV that's pictured on the website. You know the blue on navy with the tribal flames? Killer boat but it didn't go so well for us. We took off from the dock wth a killer crew. We had like 12 people including one guy that was pro and some other really good riders. Just as we start to fill up the ballast and crank up the music, the chick sitting across me goes into a seizure. So that pretty much killed the ride.

Well I'd hardly blame the seizure on the XLV :lol: Should have just put her back on the dock! :roll:

I hope this isn't going to be an ongoing thing....

pickle311
04-16-2007, 11:38 PM

Well I'd hardly blame the seizure on the XLV :lol: Should have just put her back on the dock! :roll:

I hope this isn't going to be an ongoing thing....

not the XLVs fault at all obviously, after EMS showed up and checked her out we brought her back to the dock, they bad part about was that shw was with all of the killer riders so they all left to take her to the hospital. Left us with 5 on the boat, still had a good time though.