PDA

View Full Version : Indmar Rocks!!!!

JesseC
04-13-2007, 11:19 AM
I sent an email to customer support at Indmar and Larry immediately replied to my email in person! I was looking for a part on the engine cover that cracked and has since gone missing. A few day later, my part was in my mailbox with no questins asked. This company has to be #1 when it comes to customer support. I will write this down as another reason I am glad that I own an Indmar powered Moomba!!! Thanks again Larry and Indmar. I wish I could put one of those engines in the tow vehicle! I hate dealing with the local chevy dealer!!!

davidl
04-13-2007, 09:22 PM
8) You right!!. My local repair shop winterized my new LSV and they also de-winterized. Put the boat in 3 weeks ago and it ran great.....10 minutes later the motor was jump'n & bucken and finnally quit (dead). They didnot tighten the front waterpump hose and it was sending water direct under the manifold shrowd and into the air intake. Long story short...New oil/filter and a call to Indmar. larry and the crew were great. They recorded my serial number and hours (16) also the marine/rv company. If problems come up later I am covered. Thanks INDMAR. Have a great summer...David out west