PDA

View Full Version : Larger Supra trash can.

Prospersigman
03-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Who has replaced the tiny little trash can behind the drivers seat and if so which one did you go with?

larry_arizona
03-01-2021, 06:54 PM
Have not confirmed, but I will be trying a 13 gallon can for the bottle and can chute.

Thinking a 50# leadwake bag in the bottom will keep it secure, piece of foam on top of bag, then line the can with a trash bag to softly catch bottles and cans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2in2out
03-01-2021, 09:10 PM
I was thinking a 10gal, but let me know if you get a 13 in there. My 2020 didn’t have a can in there, just the floor. If we can fit a 13gal and with Sonic’s Schlitz chutes, I’ll have more incentive to relocate the batteries and have an in floor cooler.

larry_arizona
03-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Will be at dealer this week, I have a 13 gallon at my house I will take and try.

It may fit, but might make getting a full bag of cans/bottle difficult to get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnoxMojo
03-01-2021, 10:40 PM
I put in an 5 or 6 gallon can in our 18 SA. Fits perfect in the space beside the old can holder bracket. If I took that bracket out, I could fit larger I'm sure, but I cut a hole in the side for a pass through and it works great as is. I can go days at a time without filling it up. On a long weekend day with more people, I might change the bag once. I take my bags out and throw in the trash every few outings regardless as the stale old beer starts to stink. Used the old trash can holder for a lead bag and 35 pound mushroom anchor.