PDA

View Full Version : Lady's and Gentleman, We got him!! (2007 LSV)

mvd
04-12-2007, 03:45 AM
Delivered last week,

Thanks to everone here on the formu and at SC for answering my questions which made my desission more easy.

It turned out to be a nice choice :D

My Mobius LSV @ Wakesiderides (http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.php?page=out&id=2497url)

moomba_armada
04-12-2007, 09:29 AM
I´m almost as glad as you!! I´m enjoying this pics,same colours as my Outback V.
Just had confirmation at last, my Moomba will start to be built April 19th!! And all thanks to Mr.Dan Miller and his crew...really thanks him for the support and for the care, it says a lot about the brand Skiers Choice, I really mean it.
Also want to say I am learning ALL from this bulletin board,so it is fair I say thanks to you lot one more time,some people in here are special.

gotmyboat
04-12-2007, 01:00 PM
So can you explain the snow skis in the racks?
Boat looks great. you really loaded her up with all the goodies. Enjoy!!

Dave

Wolf-
04-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Ya'll extended light bar is kind of weird.
I swear I'd forget to pull that out before trying to take the boat off the trailer.

mvd
04-12-2007, 05:03 PM
So can you explain the snow skis in the racks?
Boat looks great. you really loaded her up with all the goodies. Enjoy!!

Dave

Friend made a joke, fishingrods and snowski when i came to my boat :D

mvd
04-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Ya'll extended light bar is kind of weird.
I swear I'd forget to pull that out before trying to take the boat off the trailer.

What do you mean?? :?:

llxlv
04-12-2007, 06:11 PM
I think he means the lightbar on the trailer.

Buttafewcoe
04-12-2007, 06:19 PM
I think he's trying to pimp, right?
B

gotmyboat
04-12-2007, 06:35 PM
It's a European thing. Didn't you also notice that the trailer extends out to the edge of the boat at the bow. they have different regulations for their trailers than we do. I agree the the boat ramp check list gets longer.
1. Install plug
2. Remove straps
3. REMOVE LIGHTBAR

I have a feeling you would only forget that once. Imagine if you were driving off of your trailer instead of drifting off. That would make a lot of noise. :oops:

Dave

mvd
04-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Guys Guys Guys :D

This is a European trailer. US trailers are not allowed here. Yes we remove the lightbar before going in the water and Yes we remove the straps.

The front of the trailer is designed to avoid crashes with cyclist. Also we have lights on the side of the trailer.

Some countrys have strange regulations. The US trailers are not allowed here because the are to wide. The US trailers are much better, safer and more stabil but we have our own regulations. Shit happens. Trailer cost about € 3200 (thats a lots of $$$) :lol:

Buttafewcoe
04-13-2007, 04:44 AM
I really like that teak platform. Looks great
B

smokedog2
04-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Oh yea, I'd wreak that light bar.

Looks like you figured out the bimini.

Very nice teak platform.

Have fun.

SD2

Yellowmobius
04-13-2007, 08:19 AM
I have a "friend" that threatens the "F" rods once in a while - I have made it VERY clear that the "F" rods would NOT be funny even as a joke!
No "F" rods on my boat!
Nice boat - glad you cleared things up on the trailer, I was wondering!

flyinhigh420
05-04-2007, 01:39 AM
beautiful boat, enjoy

zegm
10-28-2007, 09:32 PM
I live in Florida, I have a ski boat and a 8 meter Proline walkabout fishing boat. While driving near my house very slowly with my large boat I passed a man on a bicycle. He was on the other side of the road but going the same direction as I was. A car appeared in front of us coming our way. Then I heard a loud sound and turned around to see a man getting up off the road. The guy on the bike never saw my boat behind my truck and when the other car approached he turned towards the back of my truck. Luckily the bow on this boat is very high and it hit him first and knocked him away from the trailer. The loud noise was the sound of my trailer tire exploding as the front axle of his bike punctured the tire. So the guard on your European trailer is not a bad idea!!!!

scolburn
11-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Great looking boat you have there. Congrats!

bobwells
11-30-2007, 06:05 AM
Beautiful ride my friend ! I just installed that exact speaker/light bar combo on my boat...as an upgrade for an oldie... :wink: