PDA

View Full Version : Does skiers choice do progress pics?

Rush
02-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Have a new SL being built and was wondering if anyone knows if they do progress pics like some other mfg’s do? My dealer is looking into it.

996scott
02-11-2021, 03:44 PM
yea, they will send you pictures from time to time as it progresses. Kind of cool to see it coming together. Your dealer should be able to get you hooked up.

RC_Hinojosa
02-11-2021, 03:50 PM
Chris Crysdale hooked me up with pictures of my build.

Email him, [email protected], with your order number and he can help you out.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
02-11-2021, 04:57 PM
Have a new SL being built and was wondering if anyone knows if they do progress pics like some other mfg’s do? My dealer is looking into it.

Dealer can hook you up - they have your order/build # and the date. Make sure they have your email.

Rush
02-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the responses

larry_arizona
02-11-2021, 06:46 PM
I will add that they sent me build pics over Xmas break during my build.

It’s very cool to see it come together, they will ask you not to share them on forums or social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody929
02-11-2021, 08:36 PM
I purposely wasn’t asking my dealer for progress pics because I didn’t want to obsess over it, and not get anything else done. My build was slated to start 1/14.
Then 2 weeks later I couldn’t take it anymore, and asked. They reached out to SC and we’re told it was already in the shipping yard. Then I get a text the next day saying it was here.

So 2 weeks from spray date to delivery wasn’t bad. Would’ve been cool to see in-progress pictures, but the quick surprise was cool too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Precious Roy
02-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Is the order build number at the top of the quote/invoice that I got from the dealer?

I have a 6 digit number next to my build.

Mobius22
02-12-2021, 09:22 AM
Chris Crysdale hooked me up with pictures of my build.

Email him, [email protected], with your order number and he can help you out.

Yeah, don't email Chris... have your dealer reach out to inside sales and they will get it figured out

RC_Hinojosa
02-12-2021, 09:27 AM
Yeah, don't email Chris... have your dealer reach out to inside sales and they will get it figured outHe helped me [emoji2375]

Mobius22
02-12-2021, 09:53 AM
I work at Skiers and Chris shouldn't be the contact on this. Your dealer can set it up through inside sales.

RC_Hinojosa
02-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Sorry Drew, was just trying to help.

Mobius22
02-12-2021, 10:16 AM
It's ok, just didn't want Chris getting a barrage of emails about build photos. He doesn't handle that normally.

arsnlgunnr
02-12-2021, 12:49 PM
It's ok, just didn't want Chris getting a barrage of emails about build photos. He doesn't handle that normally.

I asked my dealer back in December if progress photos were possible and was told no. Any info around this that I can pass along to my dealer for him to ask again?

Mobius22
02-12-2021, 01:52 PM
We are not offering tours but are offering build photos for those that request them through their dealer. They might have gotten those confused

Josh828
02-17-2021, 09:27 AM
I asked my dealer back in December if progress photos were possible and was told no. Any info around this that I can pass along to my dealer for him to ask again?

Did you get an update on this?

arsnlgunnr
02-17-2021, 10:58 AM
Did you get an update on this?

Didn’t reach out to Greg to inquire again since my Mojo should be arriving in the next 2 weeks. So any pics they would send now would probably be the finished product.

Wouldn’t hurt for you to ask since your build probably hasn’t started yet.

Josh828
02-17-2021, 11:21 AM
Didn’t reach out to Greg to inquire again since my Mojo should be arriving in the next 2 weeks. So any pics they would send now would probably be the finished product.

Wouldn’t hurt for you to ask since your build probably hasn’t started yet.

Thanks! Im going to give it a shot since I now have a "march" build date

Precious Roy
02-20-2021, 12:29 AM
Thanks! Im going to give it a shot since I now have a "march" build date

is your dealer updating you on build dates? Are you calling them asking about your status? just curious on how everyone is getting updates....

larry_arizona
02-20-2021, 08:17 AM
My dealer and salesman was constantly updating me on my build, I didn’t even have to ask, but my dealer fully understands my excitement and enthusiasm in the build process.

I am hoping SC allows tours by June as I will be in the neighborhood on vacation.

BizzyC
02-20-2021, 09:47 AM
My dealer is updating me on dates. I have a March date, but just found out that the factory is a bit delayed (recent storm has been a problem) so I’m now looking at mid April.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BizzyC
02-20-2021, 02:14 PM
I should clarify that my spray date is delayed, but I have no knowledge of and was not told that the factory was delayed. I don’t want to start any rumors. I’m sure every reservation is different.