PDA

View Full Version : Can side tow points like the 2021 Supras have, be added to 2020 Supra tower?

2in2out
09-19-2020, 05:32 PM
Asking for a friend...

Can side tow points like the 2021 Supras have, be added to 2020 tower? I wouldn't even know where to start looking for them if they did, but it would be a great mod for older boats.

RC_Hinojosa
09-19-2020, 05:38 PM
Are you in the Moomba/Supra group on FB?

There is a guy with a machine shop that makes them...try searching on there.

I'll see if I can find the post.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

larry_arizona
09-19-2020, 05:40 PM
PTM makes them and they bolt in the upper board rack slot.

I don’t see them on their site yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larry_arizona
09-19-2020, 06:01 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200919/e89e576b6042368b161779ec6a055154.jpg
They are a $290 MSRP option, going to guess about $500 aftermarket

I am sure you could get a machine shop to fab it for way less.

Shoebox
09-20-2020, 09:49 AM

Sent from my Note 9 using TapatalkThe ones I've seen there are really small knobs. They need to be about double the diameter.

2in2out
09-20-2020, 11:27 AM

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

I’ll have to steal my wife’s phone and take a look. I joined her the the FB group as I don’t have any form of social media beyond this and the Supra forum.

TXSurf4
09-20-2020, 01:05 PM
I’ll have to steal my wife’s phone and take a look. I joined her the the FB group as I don’t have any form of social media beyond this and the Supra forum.

This!! [emoji23] I am right there with you [emoji1360] so much so that she got tired of me swiping her phone so she logged in on my phone LOL

2in2out
09-20-2020, 04:06 PM
This!! [emoji23] I am right there with you [emoji1360] so much so that she got tired of me swiping her phone so she logged in on my phone LOL

Once I joined her to the FB group she started sending me boat listings (even though we were in contract), swag, and other stuff. She went full boat-tard for a day before I told her to stop. I couldn't view hardly any of the crap she was sending me, and I had like 30-40 pixelated screen grabs all over our text message stream.

SONIC
09-21-2020, 08:51 AM
I would be concerned about the side tow points and side loading/twisting the tower but if they are doing it factory now it should be fine I assume?
Looks to be a very simple part to make

sandm
09-21-2020, 09:56 AM
sonic, we have used the cutouts in the top-sides of the alpha z tower for 8 years to tow surfers. last boat never saw the tow rope hooked to the center pivot. that tower was known for cracking and 2 boats no issues.
supra should handle it like a champ as those towers look 100% better made than the alpha z's...

Shoebox
09-21-2020, 10:38 AM
I would be concerned about the side tow points and side loading/twisting the tower but if they are doing it factory now it should be fine I assume?
Looks to be a very simple part to makeSurfing doesn't put a lot of load, I've looped the rope through the sides to pull up beginners many times with zero issues.

larry_arizona
09-21-2020, 10:49 AM
Fxone tower is robust.

SONIC
09-21-2020, 12:52 PM
God to know it's not a concern! Should make it easier to teach new folks.
Looks like I'll be making some side mounts!

2in2out
09-25-2020, 02:41 PM
In contact with PTM, this is their response:

“ Unfortunately we do not manufacture the side pull rope tie offs here at Protomet. That will be an option you will have to reach out to Skier’s Choice directly.”

Aaron at SC says you have to go direct with a dealer for those parts.

SONIC
09-25-2020, 03:30 PM
Boat manufacturers go out of their way to force you through the dealers as that's part of how the dealers make money.
As a guy who does everything myself it annoys the living hell out of me but it's just the way it is unfortunately.

I'll likely CNC some out this winter so if I do I'll post up with them for sale at some point. It's pretty trivial machine work.

larry_arizona
09-25-2020, 03:42 PM
Boat manufacturers go out of their way to force you through the dealers as that's part of how the dealers make money.
As a guy who does everything myself it annoys the living hell out of me but it's just the way it is unfortunately.

I'll likely CNC some out this winter so if I do I'll post up with them for sale at some point. It's pretty trivial machine work.

Sonic, i would recommend you machining 10 sets, keep 1 and sell 9.

Again it’s a $290 factory option for reference.

MJHSupra
09-25-2020, 08:44 PM
I think the guy on Facebook was selling them for $50-100 dollars. Not as nice as the factory ones.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200926/0902dc32586e3f8dd1d735de270d2bce.jpg

MJHSupra
09-25-2020, 08:46 PM
I think there are also people mounting them on the outside so they do not interfere with the upper board racks. This is an inside mount.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200926/cd68ab5bba4ca841379d76eb4d61c2e0.jpg

2in2out
11-06-2020, 08:00 PM
Through the dealer I used, the side tow points are $319 a piece. I am impatient. I ordered them, because trying to get a machinist to call me back was hell. Getting to my boat in storage for measurements is a PITA. They should be here in 2 weeks.

SONIC
11-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Before you put them on I'd love to see some measurements if you have a few minutes

2in2out
11-09-2020, 11:59 AM
I’ll do my best with my archaic measuring devices.

SONIC
11-10-2020, 10:56 AM
I can measure bolt hole distances on my tower so nothing precise, mostly just overall shape/thickness etc.
Thanks!

2in2out
12-17-2020, 04:56 PM
Finally received the surf side pull points. I actually got two sets as there was confusion between the parts department and SC as what constitutes a set. So....

For sale: white surf side tow points, 1 complete set for 2019-2021 Supra towers. $300 with shipping. This is about the cost of the restocking fee I’d have to pay.

Sonic, I took some pics on 5mm graph paper for you to work your machining magic.

moombacraze
12-17-2020, 11:42 PM
Finally received the surf side pull points. I actually got two sets as there was confusion between the parts department and SC as what constitutes a set. So....

For sale: white surf side tow points, 1 complete set for 2019-2021 Supra towers. $300 with shipping. This is about the cost of the restocking fee I’d have to pay.

Sonic, I took some pics on 5mm graph paper for you to work your machining magic.

I’m interested! DM sent

MJHSupra
12-18-2020, 10:51 AM

I see you listed 2019-2021, do you know what is different from the 2018 tower?

2in2out
12-18-2020, 11:17 AM
I don’t think anything is different, but fitment from the parts catalog only listed 2019-2021.

2in2out
12-18-2020, 03:08 PM
I’m interested! DM sent

Sold to the man with red and silver flake SL!!!

MJHSupra
12-20-2020, 04:45 PM
What is dealer list on that?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

2in2out
12-20-2020, 09:24 PM
What is dealer list on that?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

$320.00 for the pair. Sonic has the dimensions, so he might be producing some in the near future. The are color matched to you tower based on your HID. They just bolt where the upper board racks bolt on, so I’m sure the dimensions are the same on the 2018 bolt holes.

larry_arizona
12-20-2020, 10:26 PM
Fair price considering it’s a $290 option.

MJHSupra
01-07-2021, 03:29 PM
They guy on Facebook put them for sale today for $48.00ea - marked down from regular price of $79.00.

Round knobs that mount on the INSIDE of the Fx Tower.

Jared Everitt from Washington, UT.
https://uptice.com/products/side-pull-point-for-malibu-tower-g3-g4?fbclid=IwAR2Z46HednMSkTDZ-8xhsnrLkYhzLM3E7lkHUg7vVNto_M-K6t0gSQVx0fA

Isaguel
01-07-2021, 08:26 PM
Has anyone bought from this site. DOes he have an amazon store?

htfit
01-08-2021, 08:32 AM
They guy on Facebook put them for sale today for $48.00ea - marked down from regular price of $79.00.

Round knobs that mount on the INSIDE of the Fx Tower.

Jared Everitt from Washington, UT.
https://uptice.com/products/side-pull-point-for-malibu-tower-g3-g4?fbclid=IwAR2Z46HednMSkTDZ-8xhsnrLkYhzLM3E7lkHUg7vVNto_M-K6t0gSQVx0fADoes anybody know if these will fit on the A3 tower or if there is even a spot to put them on. If not, I wonder if the heyday ones will work that he has for sale on his site as it looks like they just clamp on.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
01-08-2021, 10:42 AM
Has anyone bought from this site. Does he have an amazon store?

Not sure if @Shoebox purchased from this guy after he noticed them on Facebook. He sold his SL and was moving, so I assume he is not on the forum anymore.
@KnoxMojo might also have purchased these too for his SA. He comments on this forum.

Amazon store - I did not see him advertise that.

SONIC
01-08-2021, 11:23 AM
I should have some available here shortly, a little different than the stockers but much better than the little nub IMO.

KnoxMojo
01-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Not sure if @Shoebox purchased from this guy after he noticed them on Facebook. He sold his SL and was moving, so I assume he is not on the forum anymore.
@KnoxMojo might also have purchased these too for his SA. He comments on this forum.

Amazon store - I did not see him advertise that.

I talked to the guy a couple times, seems legit. But I will say this, his mounting points are basically rear motorcycle frame sliders/ stand mounts and he sends longer bolts. He says he machines each 1. I ended up mounting them to the outside of the tower instead of inside as the rope also got caught under my top mounted PTM racks. They do work well for teaching new folks.

MJHSupra
01-08-2021, 04:03 PM
I talked to the guy a couple times, seems legit. But I will say this, his mounting points are basically rear motorcycle frame sliders/ stand mounts and he sends longer bolts. He says he machines each 1. I ended up mounting them to the outside of the tower instead of inside as the rope also got caught under my top mounted PTM racks. They do work well for teaching new folks.

Ahh. I messaged him on Fbook about the the outside mount. I wondered if the outside mount DID get caught in the racks. I assumed it did, but you are saying the inside mount got caught in the racks.

Love my top racks, but I have be on the lookout for ropes getting in there and who is driving the boat when I surf.

MJHSupra
01-08-2021, 04:16 PM
I should have some available here shortly, a little different than the stockers but much better than the little nub IMO.

Are you going to sell them on here? Or if you want a beta tester, I would be putting them on 2018 SL I have upper and lower PTM racks.

KnoxMojo
01-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Ahh. I messaged him on Fbook about the the outside mount. I wondered if the outside mount DID get caught in the racks. I assumed it did, but you are saying the inside mount got caught in the racks.

Love my top racks, but I have be on the lookout for ropes getting in there and who is driving the boat when I surf.

Inside the tower is a lower mounting point, it got caught under the racks and boards way more often when just starting to pull up the rider. Outside the tower I placed it higher up, if people wait to throw the rope out, it doesn't get stuck or interfere with the boards.

SONIC
01-11-2021, 09:20 AM
I am yes, finished up the first few sets yesterday:
Need to order material before finalizing pricing but I'm anticipating $100/pair raw or $130 powder coated white like the tower.

https://i.imgur.com/kds0506.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qpNV1sD.jpg

I'll get some installed pics in the next day or so when it's not so damn cold :D

larry_arizona
01-11-2021, 10:17 AM
I am yes, finished up the first few sets yesterday:
Need to order material before finalizing pricing but I'm anticipating $100/pair raw or $130 powder coated white like the tower.

https://i.imgur.com/kds0506.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qpNV1sD.jpg

I'll get some installed pics in the next day or so when it's not so damn cold :D

Looks darn near factory, Good deal

At that price point, you should sell many sets.

2in2out
01-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Looks good. I wish I had done more with CNC when I was younger. I’m jealous of anyone that has the skills and equipment to do this. One of the things the factory ones have is a rubber or urethane gasket at the mating surface. Sonics mounts are one piece, whereas the stock ones are two piece. I think his will be stronger and easier to mount.

SONIC
01-11-2021, 11:36 AM
Yeah the factory ones cover the bolt holes but after a lot of consideration I like the one piece design better and there are exposed stainless bolts all over the tower so having them exposed doesn't detract from anything and it's stronger since it's not relying on smaller bolts to hold the faceplate on.
Working on the gaskets as well I'll probably laser cut some.

It's never too late for cnc. I started with a cheap router 10 years ago and now I've got cnc routers lasers plasmas mills and robots. Just takes practice and there's a huge community around hobby level cnc.

PJSurf
01-16-2021, 09:05 PM
Man, those are nice! The chamfered edges look sweet. You need to make some for the A3 towers (higher volume) and you'd make a fortune!

SONIC
01-18-2021, 09:33 AM
Send me some measurements and I'm happy to. I don't have one nearby to measure!

sandm
01-18-2021, 11:51 PM
sonic those are pretty darn good lookin..... you need to expand to other boats. I miss the ability to tie my rope off on the side when I had the alpha z tower. SOO much easier when training noobs to force them to the wake side.

SONIC
01-19-2021, 09:14 AM
sonic those are pretty darn good lookin..... you need to expand to other boats. I miss the ability to tie my rope off on the side when I had the alpha z tower. SOO much easier when training noobs to force them to the wake side.

I'm working on it, did some for a buddy with a '19 MB this weekend, I just don't have access to enough boats to get the measurements.

SONIC
01-19-2021, 01:27 PM
Supra installed in raw aluminum:

larry_arizona
01-19-2021, 02:05 PM
Supra installed in raw aluminum:

Looks great and the price is beyond fair.

SONIC
01-19-2021, 02:41 PM
Thanks,
Making a change in the overall shape as I think it needs an angle on the back to match the tower.

Isaguel
01-19-2021, 02:53 PM
Dude, those look really good. Then one can powder coat them. 130$ for a pair, powder coated is a really good price. Are planning to open an online store, like amazon or something, or e-bay?

SONIC
01-19-2021, 03:59 PM
Not sure yet, depends on how many people want them.

At the moment it's going to just be venmo or paypal for folks that want them.

I've got a few other products (plate style ballast weights and surf board racks) that I've been wanting to do as well but work's been so busy that i haven't made the time yet.

sandm
01-19-2021, 04:45 PM
older surf board tines would be a market BUT so many differnt ones out there.

I'd be all over a set of them for my tower but not sure I'm ready to drill/tap with some recent threads on a couple forums about tower welds failing. I know it's super rare BUT would be my luck I'd tap and structurally tower would fail.

now plate style ballast. I remember back in the late 00's some guys in idaho using deere tractor weights off the front end for ballast. worked well.

SONIC
01-19-2021, 04:57 PM
older surf board tines would be a market BUT so many differnt ones out there.

I'd be all over a set of them for my tower but not sure I'm ready to drill/tap with some recent threads on a couple forums about tower welds failing. I know it's super rare BUT would be my luck I'd tap and structurally tower would fail.

now plate style ballast. I remember back in the late 00's some guys in idaho using deere tractor weights off the front end for ballast. worked well.

Yeah I think I'd have to do clamp on for towers without mounting points as I'm not looking for the liability of telling people to drill into their towers lol.

The plates work awesome, I used them in my tige and now in my supra. 50 lbs ~16x20x.5 they just sit in the bottom of any compartment and take up no room at all. I can even cut them to shape to fit lockers etc

SONIC
01-19-2021, 05:13 PM
Final design:

https://i.imgur.com/vq4TXaI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bg2gz3m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WleER5x.jpg

sandm
01-19-2021, 06:04 PM
Yeah I think I'd have to do clamp on for towers without mounting points as I'm not looking for the liability of telling people to drill into their towers lol.

The plates work awesome, I used them in my tige and now in my supra. 50 lbs ~16x20x.5 they just sit in the bottom of any compartment and take up no room at all. I can even cut them to shape to fit lockers etc

if you get around to weight plates and need a guinea pig to test a few out and try shipping them lmk :)
the key will be coming in around the same price as leadwakes or the other lead ballast. I believe we were in the $1 per pound range shipped.
if you decide to ship, might be easier to make them size consistent with the ups priority mail boxes that are flat rate with no weight limits. that seems to be how the lead companies are shipping them.

Isaguel
01-19-2021, 07:25 PM
Final design:

How well will the powder coat hold up, especially at the base, given it is smooth. The rope around it will cause friction, will it wear out?. I guess its the same for the OEM tow points. Has anyone noticed any issues?

SONIC
01-19-2021, 09:35 PM
They will be sandblasted for powder coat so it won't be smooth when the powder goes on.
I doubt it will ever be an issue. A rope isn't going to cause enough friction to be a problem for powder.

They could potentially be powder coated only on the face, but I don't think it's necessary

Isaguel
01-20-2021, 08:55 AM
Sign me up for a pair, powder coated white. My boat gel colors are red/white/black. The tower is missing some white. No rush, I wont have my boat for another 3 months.

UNSTUCK
01-20-2021, 10:04 AM
Any reason not to chamfer the bottom side of the top face? I tend to find every sharp part on my boat and I'd find this one with my head. Ouch. Probably not as bad once it's coated.

SONIC
01-20-2021, 11:51 AM
Any reason not to chamfer the bottom side of the top face? I tend to find every sharp part on my boat and I'd find this one with my head. Ouch. Probably not as bad once it's coated.

I hadn't really given it much thought, it would be pretty tough to hit it I think but I can add a small chamfer to break the edge

larry_arizona
01-20-2021, 12:00 PM
Do you have access to a tumbler to soften the edges?

SONIC
01-20-2021, 12:01 PM
Yep that's another option, messes up the nice pretty finish though as I don't have one dedicated to aluminum. It would be fine for pre-powder but not for raw

larry_arizona
01-20-2021, 02:17 PM
Even a deburring tool is good, the rope shouldn’t get much inside edge loading. It’s not like newbs are doing slalom from the side hooks.

SONIC
01-20-2021, 07:36 PM
White
Powder is a dead on match for the factory powder on the tower.

Isaguel
01-20-2021, 09:29 PM
I've been overruled by wife. She does not want white. The tower is .Black with red accent. She wants black or red. Do u have a red that'll match? I'll DM you

2in2out
01-23-2021, 12:49 PM
How long do those take to machine?

SONIC
01-23-2021, 02:38 PM
Probably 30 min for a set start to finish
Most of the time is in the design and cad/cam, fixturing etc

larry_arizona
01-23-2021, 03:03 PM
Probably 30 min for a set start to finish
Most of the time is in the design and cad/cam, fixturing etc

I don’t think you are charging enough.

SONIC
01-23-2021, 07:33 PM
I don’t think you are charging enough.

I'm not, but I'm not trying to make a bunch of money I just like doing it.
I make parts and things for a lot of different communities I'm a part of, just a hobby of sorts.

Bigs28
02-03-2021, 11:00 PM
I saw a couple people ask if you can put side tow points on the a3 but didn't see an answer. Has anyone done it on an a3 and any negative issues doing so?

Bob__S
02-04-2021, 12:26 AM
I saw a couple people ask if you can put side tow points on the a3 but didn't see an answer. Has anyone done it on an a3 and any negative issues doing so?

I’m also interested.

htfit
02-06-2021, 12:31 AM
I saw a couple people ask if you can put side tow points on the a3 but didn't see an answer. Has anyone done it on an a3 and any negative issues doing so?I reached out to this guy and he said in about a month he will have tow points that clamp to the A3 tower. I am guessing it will be just like these but with a 2 3/8 clamp.

https://uptice.com/products/copy-of-heyday-tower-side-pull-points-and-flag-holder-combo

NCRetz
03-23-2021, 02:30 PM
I reached out to this guy and he said in about a month he will have tow points that clamp to the A3 tower. I am guessing it will be just like these but with a 2 3/8 clamp.

https://uptice.com/products/copy-of-heyday-tower-side-pull-points-and-flag-holder-combo

Wondering if anyone has heard any updates in regards to availability of a side tow point for the A3 tower. I sent an email to Uptice through their website last week, but didn't receive a response.

2021 Moomba Kaiyen on order

Swervy
03-24-2021, 10:34 AM
Wondering if anyone has heard any updates in regards to availability of a side tow point for the A3 tower. I sent an email to Uptice through their website last week, but didn't receive a response.

2021 Moomba Kaiyen on order

If there are side tow points for the a3 tower, do you guys know if it would work for the a2 tower? Or has anyone come across side tow points for the a2 tower?

Bob__S
05-22-2021, 12:21 PM
Has anyone located side tow points for the A3 tower?

dfreeman
05-22-2021, 04:55 PM
On uptice.com I saw some that bolt on using the back bolt of the Bimini. They show them for the pro tower, but I’m guessing that they’d work on any of the newer towers.

HFarr
05-24-2021, 10:31 PM
This is what the Pro Tower side pulls on my 21 Makai look likehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210525/f0fc06e27047a508f62af0587b2ddf75.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

jnr4817
05-29-2021, 03:05 PM
I just got the Uptice side tow points in for the a3 tower. Did y’all use locktite or similar when installing? Any specific torque value? Or should I apply anti seize and just check them every so often?

HFarr
05-29-2021, 04:12 PM
I just got the Uptice side tow points in for the a3 tower. Did y’all use locktite or similar when installing? Any specific torque value? Or should I apply anti seize and just check them every so often?Use German Torque.

Bigs28
05-29-2021, 04:44 PM
I use either blue loctite or clear nail polish if i want to get them out easy. I wouldn't use red loctite if you want to take them off easily

NCRetz
06-10-2021, 04:09 PM
I just got the Uptice side tow points in for the a3 tower. Did y’all use locktite or similar when installing? Any specific torque value? Or should I apply anti seize and just check them every so often?

Which side tow point did you end up buying on the Uptice site? I didn't see one on there specifically designed for the A3 Tower.

jnr4817
06-10-2021, 04:21 PM
Which side tow point did you end up buying on the Uptice site? I didn't see one on there specifically designed for the A3 Tower.

https://uptice.com/collections/marine-products/products/side-pull-point-set-moomba-pro-tower

Chuds
06-10-2021, 08:11 PM
https://uptice.com/collections/marine-products/products/side-pull-point-set-moomba-pro-tower

How do you like them? Thoughts on long term use issues for the way they mount or does it seem pretty sturdy? Easy to install?

jnr4817
06-10-2021, 10:40 PM
How do you like them? Thoughts on long term use issues for the way they mount or does it seem pretty sturdy? Easy to install?

Very easy to install. Used a touch of blue Loctite. Don't perceive any issues.

The torque required to cause issues would most definitely render other parts of the boat useless and/or cause catastrophic failure.

Riddler
06-11-2021, 10:13 AM
I checked with the dealer and they told me that installing them would void the tower warranty.

dakota4ce
06-11-2021, 11:10 AM
I checked with the dealer and they told me that installing them would void the tower warranty.

Eat a bag of dicks dealer. Good lord.

Prospersigman
06-11-2021, 12:03 PM
This :twisted:Eat a GIANT BAG OF DICKS!!!

Eat a bag of dicks dealer. Good lord.

SONIC
06-11-2021, 12:16 PM
It's one bolt. If you break your tower just take it off before going to the dealer lol.

Holdmybeer
06-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Being 1 bolt, this could be adapted to almost every tower on the market.

Might order a set and see if I can add this to my S-Bend tower. The Axis 4-bolt mount might even work on the upper tower brackets.

Riddler
06-11-2021, 01:12 PM
I agree it is a ridiculous position. They essentially said that because Roswell didn't design them they would void the warranty. I think they are simply trying to avoid any liability should something go wrong...

larry_arizona
06-11-2021, 01:15 PM
As mentioned already, easy work around.

dakota4ce
06-11-2021, 05:50 PM
Tie the rope over there. Same same. That’s what we do.

HFarr
06-11-2021, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't think too much of that dealer or person at the dealership. Did they actually call the tower manufacturer and ask them this? Highly doubtful. People add accessories to towers all the time.

Brapp627
03-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Are you still making side toe points for Supra as 2022

daltong
03-21-2022, 10:19 AM
Final design:

@SONIC are you still making these? Just took del (well sort of) of my 22 SA 450 and I forgot to add these as an option.. First new build and was overwhelming for the wife.

MJHSupra
03-21-2022, 02:01 PM
@SONIC are you still making these? Just took del (well sort of) of my 22 SA 450 and I forgot to add these as an option.. First new build and was overwhelming for the wife.

If not, I have a set of black ones that I never put on my SL.

SONIC
03-23-2022, 02:30 PM
I've got a batch in the works, should have some done next couple of weeks hopefully. Aluminum's been tough to get at a reasonable price lately.

HFarr
03-23-2022, 07:42 PM
I've got a batch in the works, should have some done next couple of weeks hopefully. Aluminum's been tough to get at a reasonable price lately.It's only going to get worse. Even aluminum foil and cheap oven pans are about to get scarce. So I am told by a supplier.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

eder10986
03-23-2022, 08:40 PM
Any idea how I far get some on my 2017 SA?

Brapp627
04-18-2022, 12:27 AM
I would like some if you get some made up for my Supra SA 2022 are you powered coating them?

Pags
04-29-2022, 02:19 AM
I would take powder coated white pair if you end up having a set available. Thank you. 2020 SL450