View Full Version : MY LSV IS 6 MONTHS DELAYED

04-03-2007, 01:37 PM
As I could read in this chat during the last two weeks, I´m not the only with this problem in Spain, well…I got factory incentives last November to buy my LSV which should be here in February so I have already paid 20 % in advance for it.

Since my boat was delayed I was calling to the Spanish Dealer everyday and what they have been telling me for 2 months is that they are waiting for the Slot confirmation but nobody from Skiers Choice has sent it.

Last week “Moomba Armada” who is also with the same problem wrote a post in this chat to explain his situation which is the same as mine.

I don´t know if this is only happening in Spain, I always have read in this chat about the good reputation of Skiers Choice and because of this I can´t understand anything…..Probably SC is only worrying about the domestic market…maybe they have sold more boats than can build…or maybe they don´t care about the Spanish market…They obviously sell much more boats in EEUU than in Europe but we are customers too…I´m sure that if they keep this going without solution the Spanish market is not going to grow up.

They are not taking care of their Spanish customers service.

I have heard that these boats are really cool but I think I won´t prove them.

The Spanish dealer told me last week that my LSV would be in production last Monday, hopefully it would be in Spain at the end of April, yesterday when I was thinking that “best late than never”, they surprised me telling that SC doesn´t have engines with Fresh Water Coolin in stock so the boats will delay another month, what is happening here????? I got one of the 10 slots they were given with factory incentives last November and they knew it since then that I needed the boat with Fresh Water Coolin System.


I don´t know what should I do, my girlfriend told me to get the money back and try for another boat, and maybe that is what I should do because the Spanish Dealer told me that they can´t do anything more,that everything now is in hands of SC and they seem not to care about Spanish customers.

I´m waiting for some answers from my Spanish Dealer and SC, they are not getting easy for me to be a Moomba owner.

I´m really sorry for boring you with my problems but I want to report to SC all the troubles we are getting in Spain.

I hope that someone can give me a solution soon.

04-13-2007, 12:42 PM
yeahh! man.I´ve got the same trouble with them.They just telling me bullshit.I do not what is going on with them so if still the problem I am going to press charges against moomba.are you with me?.We keep in touch.See you

04-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Ed, please put your hands behind your back. You are under arrest for being to funny and a mart arse...

04-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Yea Meemby subpeona me to go to Tennessee to testify for you. Make it around the jamboree so I can bum a ride from SC.

"We would like to call our next witness..Zabooda"
"I zabooda promise to tell the truth so help me God and any other God recognized by the court."

"I'm a material witness your honor (honour.. for those across the pond) and I've known Meemby since he was a junior member with one post on the Moomba web site"

04-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Easy guys, you know it just has to be frustrating for them.
SC is a reputable company, and as far as I can tell, will right the wrong.

04-13-2007, 04:05 PM
As far as I know Drich´s problem and mine will be solved soon. Skiers Choice´s crew is professional and they do take care of their customers... I can "testify" on that one...can´t say the same about some of their dealers....

04-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the update Armada. I knew you had some of the same issues so I was hoping were giving Drich some information to help and it looks like SC is working on it. Have a good weekend and stay dry except for the lucky ones.

04-13-2007, 06:02 PM
I agree with Moomba Armada, it seems to be solved soon, I thank SC for everything they are doing to solve the problem.

I will be calmed when my boat arrives to Spain, I hope it will be in production next week but I´m still waiting for the confirmation.I will tell you how is everything going.

I looking forward to have my LSV with me.

Thanks to everybody

04-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Easy guys, you know it just has to be frustrating for them.
SC is a reputable company, and as far as I can tell, will right the wrong.

There are more parties involved than the buyer and Skier's Choice.
There are the dealers. A delay by the dealer to get the order in line could result in a delay that is not Skier's Choices fault.

Let us keep that in mind as well.

04-13-2007, 07:59 PM
According to what was said above, there is also the vendors. In this case it looks like there were not enoguh closed loop engines built/ordered. This can be a simple mistake or misjudgement on the market. If one year they order 50 and need 15, then next year they may order 20 and need 30. This is just bad luck, as the engine builder will not build extras they do not have orders for, and SC well - they guessed wrong as to the market for these this year...

All silly speculation, but that's my view.