PDA

View Full Version : HELP WORTS NIGHTMARE

pnichol080
03-27-2007, 02:27 PM
I just got a call from the marine where I have my boat in storage, and he informed me that my boat is filled with mildew and mold. The owner of the marine where I keep my boat said "when your boat was winterized they never removed the drain plug" . I am going on a trip in 10 days and this is the worst news I could get. Also when I picked my boat up from the dealership it was raining and the cover was on and the poles were not put up to hold the cover firm. It looked like a small pond on top of the cover and ran over the sides into the boat and left water in the hull of the boat which eventually molded. Maybe I'm somewhat to blame, not sure how or even if it matters. PLEASE HELP. also posted in service and repair

JoeTechie
03-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Deja Vue.
:shock:

https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=3986

Everyone will find it and post there... beter to have 1 good thread than two disjoint ones IMHO.

-J

sailing217
06-13-2007, 01:33 PM
3 months later, Dayton has had a trace of rain since the first of May. That's over 6 weeks. If his boat was outside, he'd have to worry about sun fading the cushions, no mildew now. Cincy has gotten rain and N. Dayton has gotten it, but downtown and south have water bans. Grass is dead, lakes are low...

March was wet, April was cold/cool. May/June were the opposite

Buttafewcoe
06-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Heck, maybe we're in for a long, hot summer (I hope!!)
B