PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Logos Needed

hamiltonjct
06-30-2003, 01:07 PM
I am in the process of replacing all of the anti-slip pads on my trailer and would like to incorporate the Moomba logos into the design. Does anyone have quality digital images of the logos especially the Kangaroo skiing. All of the logos in the site are too small to work adequately.

Moomba personel, you might think about adding the logos to the desktop images area for downloading.

Thanks,
Jonathan Hamilton
'99 Outback LS

Mainemoomba
06-30-2003, 06:37 PM
What are you planning to use as a slip pad replacement? I've lost one sandpaper and the others are soon to follow.

hamiltonjct
07-01-2003, 09:39 AM
I am going to go with skateboard grip tape. I am hoping to find some that is not too coarse and try to color match it to my trailer as close as possible.

I am going to inlay a flame pattern into the tape as well as the Moomba logos if I find any decent images. Otherwise I might have to put some Mastercraft logos on :O JK

Jonathan

goose
07-09-2003, 08:37 PM
email me at [email protected] and I will try to see what I can do about getting you some artwork. Not promising but I will try to help you out. Sure don't want to see any of that Mastercraft stuff on there. Besides, that would probably lower your resell value. hehe just kidding.