PDA

View Full Version : Ballast, pump, location, 2011ish LSV

Mart Fowler
06-10-2020, 03:37 PM
My pump sound like they are coming on in my rear locker bag but won't fill. i understand that i may need new impellers...i watched a video on replacing the impeller and it didn't look difficult assuming you can get to the pumps. Where are the pumps located. I looked a bit last night but could find them...it was kinda dark and i didn't have my headlight but thought some one with a 2011ish Moomba LSV Gravity III may save me some time. thanks for your assistance, i need all the help i can get.

MJHSupra
06-10-2020, 04:25 PM
My pump sound like they are coming on in my rear locker bag but won't fill. i understand that i may need new impellers...i watched a video on replacing the impeller and it didn't look difficult assuming you can get to the pumps. Where are the pumps located. I looked a bit last night but could find them...it was kinda dark and i didn't have my headlight but thought some one with a 2011ish Moomba LSV Gravity III may save me some time. thanks for your assistance, i need all the help i can get.

You should have 3-4 ball values around the motor/trans/vdrive. One is for the motor water pump, the others will lead you to the pumps.

Easy to change, do not loose the rubber gasket under the brass cover and do not over-tighten the brass screws.

Mart Fowler
06-10-2020, 06:41 PM
great thanks for the info.

Tylerrnemt
06-13-2020, 11:59 PM
If you have the reversible pumps like my 2012 LSV does then they are in the rear port side locker.... there is an access panel you have to remove directly at the back of the locker with a few screws to get off.... it’s carpet covered. Very easy to do...... I would first check and make sure your bag isn’t folded funny not allowing good flow.... sometimes mine need a little “wigglying” of the fitting to get them going.