PDA

View Full Version : any used slalom bindings for sale?

bobwells
03-20-2007, 06:32 AM
My boy has outgrown bindings (getting way too tight) on his goode 9300 were looking for some good shape large boots he wears about 11 shoe and growing. thanks bob

SkiKY
03-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Have you checked www.ski-it-again.com?

bobwells
03-21-2007, 07:01 AM
will do ! this ski was a gift to him from a good friend that tournament ski's, I'm not too familiar with what's what in ski boots, brands, quality, etc, I can see they are expensive! I'll ck. out ski it again and also try to contact our friend , havent talk to him in a while. thanks, bob

JoeTechie
03-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Check Wiley's - good bindings w/o name brand markup.
http://www.wileyski.com/waterskis/wiley-s.htm

Or check Overtons Dent and Ding in the Outlet.

-Joe

zabooda
03-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Yep, Wiley's is a good place to get equipment. I've taken my ski in a few times and they overhauled my bindings and replaced the pieces that were worn out. If your in Seattle its worth going to check out all of the gear..new and used. They even had my old Cyprus Gardens El Diablo from the late 60's hanging on the wall.

SkiKY
03-21-2007, 05:25 PM
You'll probably want to check what is compatible with the Goode binding layout before ordering. I think Goode has a unique binding screw pattern.

bobwells
03-21-2007, 10:34 PM
thanks for the info guys, El Diablo wow thats a blast from the past... along with the Lil' Monster "concave" bottom! Yep those were the rides in my prime of growing up on a slalom. and then at about 18 or 19 someone turned me onto the O'Brien world team comp, oh brother never knew you could go so looooowwwww.... went and bought me one for like $135.00
about 34 yrs ago. road that ski forever and then loan it out and never saw it again :( was over at my buddies the other day (use to terrorize lake together) he had a diablo with the grooved bottom out in his storage shed. fun watching my boy grow up on the same lake I played on as a kid. sorry for all the rambling, you can tell when your getting old, all you talk about is what you use to do :wink:

BensonWdby
03-21-2007, 11:48 PM
I remember the first World Team Comp I rode - it whistled when you leaned hard and accelerated. That was cool for kids comming off a cheap combo ski slalom. Then there was the Western Wood and the Saucier (wish we still had that one).... I also had a chance to ski a Norhtland Shark - with the stepped rails on the bottom. I could never get that ski to turn for me.... Turns out a neighbor at the lake has one - but he won't let it go .... I was hoping to put it up on the cabin wall.

I don;t have a lot of skis to look back on cause I could never afford to change them that often. My wife is currently skiing on a Jobe Professional I bought back in about 1978. My daughter is skiing on my old Connelly Shortline II that I picked up in about 1986. I handed that down to her when I realized that 65" ski is just to short as age/wt goes up. So got the Connelly Concept about 6-7 years ago. Very happy with that choice.

Dave