PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some bigger ballast bags

Case_dogg
05-03-2020, 11:11 PM
Hello moomba crew.. I'm looking to upgrade my ballast system on my mobius lsv.. if anyone has some wakemaker 910's they wanna get rid of let me know. Also interested in a bow bag that I can put under the seats. We were able to surf pretty decent with the stock gravity 3 system paired with a wakesurf edge last season, but hoping to accomplish a longer surfable wave with some bigger bags! Thanks

Isaguel
05-04-2020, 08:15 AM
I have a pair of 1100lb Fatsacks I bout from WM's. I used them for 1 season and then upgraded to Enzo's. They've been sitting in my Garage waiting to be listed on E-bay. PM me if you're interested. I also have the original 750 lb sacs that came with my boat. My boat is the surf edition, came with 2500 lbs ballast originally, 1500# in rear and 1000# up front in the tank and IBS. Those were also used for 1 yr before I realized I needed to upgrade, also sitting in storage.

yearround
05-04-2020, 08:08 PM
I have a pair of 1100lb Fatsacks I bout from WM's. I used them for 1 season and then upgraded to Enzo's. They've been sitting in my Garage waiting to be listed on E-bay. PM me if you're interested. I also have the original 750 lb sacs that came with my boat. My boat is the surf edition, came with 2500 lbs ballast originally, 1500# in rear and 1000# up front in the tank and IBS. Those were also used for 1 yr before I realized I needed to upgrade, also sitting in storage.

pm for the old 750 bags