PDA

View Full Version : Got a 2005 Outback

BooShaker
04-10-2020, 10:33 PM
The work has begun. Here are the before and after pics. Got a good cleaning today. Next up is getting the radio working.

bergermaister
04-13-2020, 12:22 PM
Fun fun. And welcome aboard. Everyone here is very helpful for ideas to spend every penny you have on gear and upgrades!

haknslash
04-13-2020, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the boat! My coworker has the same style boat and color. I wished he would clean his boat but he's lazy AF lol.

If I may ask, how did you attach the images inline like that? Yours don't seem to be affected by the auto-resize and you also attached more than the auto-limit. Would love to know so I can follow the same and not have my images look like tiny thumbnails.

sandm
04-13-2020, 04:38 PM
boat looks good. buddy has a boomerang roughly the same color scheme. fun AF on the water especially when it's time to turn :)

Isaguel
04-13-2020, 07:22 PM
Looks solid, just a little Gelcoat reconditioning, bring back some of the shine. There are some youtube videos on this. Gonna take some elbow grease.
How is it mechanically, does she start up right away?

Jimm
04-13-2020, 08:00 PM
Awesome. I've wondered what mine would look like in red/white. But the blue matches my Jeep, so, yeah, I match. All the hard work cleaning it makes it that much more fun to have on the water.