PDA

View Full Version : Wakesurf Question

JesseC
03-14-2007, 11:47 PM
I have heard of the Hyperlite landlock board and was thinking about getting one to help all of us newbies, but while searching for them on the net, I ran across a Hyperlite Rincon that is the same dimensions as the landlock....what is it? I can not find any information about it anywhere...any info would be appreciated.

This is what a few sellers are calling the rincon.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/StarkRaven/hl-rincon-5.jpg

JesseC
03-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Could you send me the contact information for Jeff. Thanks.

tarkus70
03-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Could you send me the contact information for Jeff. Thanks.

Hit him up at [email protected]. you will get a fast reply usually after hours but always on the same day. Like Ed stated mention you saw it here might help out the cause if you know what I mean.

Madtown Mobius
03-15-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm also looking into getting into wakesurfing. I was wondering how everyone was weighting there boats. I have on '06 LSV with the Gravity III system. I know you completely load one rear bag, what about the front? Any wakeplate adjustment? I've looked at the Inland surfer boards but they are a bit steep compared to some others I have seen. Finding a shop that would let you demo a few would be the ticket!

tarkus70
03-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Just got my board so I have not had a chance to try it out. Stupid Ice.

qb12
03-15-2007, 09:12 PM
madtown, i have a similar setup on the ballast. i run my ballast bag on whatever side we are surfing along with the front bag full (helps get the wake longer) with the plate at about 75 % up. I also put a 750 lb bag on that side also (usually filling about 600 lbs)

it just takes a lot of practice to dial in the good wake but once you do, wow.

speed usually around 10.5-11.3

db

pickle311
03-15-2007, 09:49 PM
I've got the Red Tide also, hopefully I get to break it in this weekend so I don't know how it rides yet, but it looks sweet. Go for the inland surfer