PDA

View Full Version : '99 Boomerang

duxnbux
03-06-2007, 02:01 PM
I found a deal on a '99 Boomerang ($6,000) and had a question about it before buying. Is the back pad supposed to be on the floor, it was taken out to be reupholstered and it looks weird sitting on the floor and not elevated. This is the first Moomba that I've seen and didn't know about that back seat. Also, is this a good first time family boat. My kids learned to ski last summer behind an I/O and we're loking for our own boat this summer. Any help will be appreciated

zabooda
03-06-2007, 02:35 PM
My 98 Mobius has plastic ABS bins attached to the bottom of the seat that are about 8 inches tall and the seat is then attached to the boat with a rubber strap on each side.

MOOMBA_97
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
I just sold my 97 Boomerang for $9500, so if the boat is in good condition I would think that is a great deal. The back seat does just lie in the floor, but it is still comfortable. I never would tow mine with the seat there because I was scared of it blowing out. This boat is small depending on how many are in your family. That is why I bought an Outback. If you don't mind being a little cramped they are great first time inboards.