PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Supra Launch 24SSV vinyl refresh

timcrytser
09-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Hello,
I just bought a 2009 Supra Launch 24SSV and so far am loving every minute. The previous owner took meticulous care of the boat however there are a few cracks in the vinyl particularly near the engine cover. I would like to replace these areas. My question......where do I find the vinyl? I've looked in the obvious places like the Supra website and some quick Google searches, but so far have not found what I am looking for. Any help? Thanks!

MJHSupra
09-27-2019, 10:26 AM
SC will not have it.

Boat vinyl shop is where I would start. Your best bet is trying to find something that is close to matching. We probably have a few around the Knoxville TN area that specialize in vinyl re-dos.

Turbinesurgeon
09-27-2019, 11:23 AM
I believe Supra used Spradling. I had my 06 re-upholstered last spring. I had a local shop here in Phoenix do it. He did a pretty good job and it was pretty close to a perfect match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VA LSV
09-28-2019, 10:23 AM
Check out these guys.
https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=supra+vinyl&cat=

timcrytser
10-07-2019, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the responses!

zabooda
10-07-2019, 12:36 PM
Take the repair pieces out when winterizing the boat and take them in. My experience with upholsterers is they are rather slow to get things done so I would use the winter to get the pieces redone.