PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mobius LBS port ballast filling automatically

Joshredy
09-18-2019, 06:11 PM
Hey guys, new boat owner here, bought a used 2007 LSV. Anyways I've tried searching the forum for results but to no avail. New to wakeboard boats grew up on the ocean with outboards, and now that I'm landlocked I needed a way to surf. Just bought a beautiful 2007 LSV with upgraded ballasts etc... Just can't seem to find the solenoid for the manual override so the port ballast doesn't fill without the switch on. I don't know if it's because previous owner upgraded the system but I can't seem to locate it. Under the back seat is what I've been reading but I'm having trouble finding that switch. Any help would be appreciated. I'll try to attach pics.

yearround
09-18-2019, 07:06 PM
Hey Josh, congrats on the new boat. I have an 08 LSV since new and we have loved it! you will certainly enjoy yours too. someone will probably have some pictures to post and show best what you should be looking for if the system is the original fill setup. but ill try without pictures. was the upgraded ballast just bigger bags, or the whole system.

pull the back seat forward a couple feet. there is a white cover for the V-drive. open this up. you should see 2 sprinkler valves and a third back a bit on the lookers right (i still don't know port or starboard very well, this might be the port side if that is the left side of the boat?).

the original valves are light gray from Orbit i think. there is a black lever there. flip it around or something.

you can replace that valves with other valves from HD, Lowes, etc. lots of options, i hear the electric solenoid helps fill faster, i have patience and endure the 10-15 minutes of time to chill and chat with buddies on the boat.

good luck. I think you need a few more posts before the system lets you upload pics. they want to make sure you are not a spam or something.

where are you located?