PDA

View Full Version : Moomba wallpaper photos

Rugburn
02-21-2007, 10:02 PM
To help get me thru the tail end of this Wisconsin winter, I searched the internet for any Moomba wallpaper photos and really only saw the orange sunset one. Most of the photos of my boat are from the inside, not for the dock, etc. Anybody want to submit any sweet hi-res pics, moomba sunsets, etc. I could use a nice pic on the desktop here.

canuckskier
02-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Go to pride and joy, Look at '06 Outback...my new baby.
I have what I think are good sunset pics.

You are more than welcome to use them. If you cannot"steal" them from webshots or this site, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will e-mail you a few.

I'd be happy to help a common cold-weather survivor. Canada has been having a tough winter, and having a boat in the shed seems to make it even tougher.

Cheers

Nafplio
02-22-2007, 01:09 PM
There are a few nice photos in the rides section of wakesiderides.com

04OUTBACK
02-24-2007, 04:13 PM
NAFPLIO
Could you give me a litte input on your ipod install? Please explain what cables you got and the mount? I assume the lower cable is power and the upper cable is audio out. Looks great. I used my TuneDock FM last summer plugged into the cig lighter. I would like to wire direct.

Thanks.

BW
Mississippi

Nafplio
02-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Sure. The upper cable is an audio to RCA adapter. I think it is 8 or 12ft and its routed the same way as the auxilliaries power (through the ski locker). The RCA outputs connect to a Kenwood CA-C1AUX aux input adapter that connects to the CD changer input of the head unit.
The bottom is an iPod car charger, wired to the power plug from the inside.
The mount is a belt clip (portion of) mounted on the dash. That one hurt a little. The mini died over the winter. I now have a 30G that I need to figure out how to mount there.
The Kenwood adapter was purchased at cardomain.com. The rest of the stuff from the local circuit city. Hope this helps. I've been happy with the setup.

PS The Outback section of the wakesiderides has some great photos.

04OUTBACK
02-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks NAFPLIO,
I think that is the direction I am going to go. I picked my Moomba up from storage this am before Church and did a Impeller change and finished the FlushPro Install I started at Christmas. I sure wanted to go get in the lake when I had the motor running!!

I read a bunch of posts on Kenwood Ipod Controller harness that powers The Ipod and allows the stereo to be the controller, but there are a lot of Negative posts about it, plus, I want my Ipod near the Helm, not in the glvoe box.

My Outback does not have a ski locker in the center so I am a little stumped on getting the RCA wires from helm to stereo, although I can see where the main power wires come from the battery so I figure I can run a coathanger or something down that line to get pull my RCA's with.

I have an armband for my mini so i think I can use my belt clip to mount as you did.

Thanks for tips. Ready to rock on the lake... SOON... Surface temps in the River where we ride got up in the 50's this week! 70 and I'm there (in a wetsuit)
:D
BW

Nafplio
02-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Good luck. People are still ice fishing here :( .

zabooda
03-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Winters are too long here also. It seems like I ski all summer and start getting burned out. I prefer longer seasons.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2699603340027415842OXcPKj

Yellowmobius
03-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Ok all,

I finally opened a webshot account.
I have some good photos out there, check them out

http://community.webshots.com/user/wakezone

Winter is WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY to friggen long. I am watching the boat ramps. As soon as they open we are hitting the water. To pass the time I will be heading to Orlando (this Sunday) to get started at the cable parks!

wazzumoo
03-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm moving to Bismark.

Yellowmobius
03-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah, we usually make sure we have a good time!

The real fun starts when bikini tops start coming off!

JoeTechie
03-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Yellow,

You wear a bikini ? I figured you for more of a one piece guy.

... you learn something new everyday!

:wink:

-J

Nafplio
03-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Looks like a good place for the NW Jamboree :lol: .

Yellowmobius
03-02-2007, 11:02 AM
There's one in every group!

Yellowmobius
03-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Don't let this one die!

I am in the promise land (Orlando) I hit the cable park today and tomorrow I am boarding with Shapiro! This place ROCKS F! the north I am so ready to move!

More photos to come this summer!