PDA

View Full Version : Max Ballast Questions

flienlow
08-12-2019, 10:24 AM
1. I was hoping Goose or someone from SC can tell us where the factory Testing has determined the Maximum (or best) Wave Height/ballast ratio is on the Max? Will the Wave simply Get bigger and Bigger until the entire Hull is Submerged ( if it were possible?) Or, is there a point of diminishing returns where you just end up burning more gas and needlessly push water around?

2. I am piggy backing my center bags off the rears which is the standard for this ballast upgrade setup. I am having an issue with trapped air that does not escape. I have the wakemakers bag vents and well... They just don't seem to work (same for the one on the stock bags.) Is there any reason that I should not "T" upper most part of each bag to each other, and then "T" that line into the factory overflow line which will then vent out the side?

larry_arizona
08-12-2019, 10:34 AM
I am going to guess full ballast plus MAX passenger rating is the most SC will ever recommend legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z28ke
08-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Do you have the midship and rear bags vented?

Did you add a check valve to the vent system?

Just trying to figure out the details of your setup to help resolve the issue.

flienlow
08-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Do you have the midship and rear bags vented?

Did you add a check valve to the vent system?

Just trying to figure out the details of your setup to help resolve the issue.

(This was not setup by me.)

The top of the mid bag, is connected to the top of the rear bag. (In a loop) The rear bag is supposed to vent out the rear port via factory connection.

This seems (and always has) like a bad design to me. The bags have no way to vent air.

As far as the check valves go. I have some, but have no idea why you would need it. Are they to keep air or water from returning to the bags? What would be the issues in having a system that simply fill up to full and then starts venting out the side?
Does the check valve aid in bag deflation some how? (make the pump suck out all the water or something?)

z28ke
08-12-2019, 11:47 AM
The check valve helps the bags empty completely, without sucking air into the system via the vent (but still allows air/water to escape when filling/full).

I’ll draw up a diagram of how I did my system and post it in a little while. I haven’t had any issues with air.

z28ke
08-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Your’s is a 2019 which I believe is vented different from my 2018. Did the rear bags have a vent hose going from the top fitting on the bag to a hose barb (thru Hull) above the water line so it pees out of the side of the boat when overfilled from the factory?

Do you have a picture looking down into the rear compartment so I can see what’s going on there?

flienlow
08-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Sorry. I dont a photo. But I do have this epic drawing I just made in MS Paint. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190812/9372c8205a8734189c4fe26d0d39dc4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

z28ke
08-12-2019, 12:41 PM
There is no where for the air to escape with that setup.

Here’s how I did mine, for more details check out this post in my Murder Max thread

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190812/1dcde731bea95ddf3b23dd7017a11cef.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190812/75f4363386781f4596e42aec6a95f00f.jpg

In that picture the hose going to the bottom right attaches to the top of the midship, and the hose going top left attaches to the top of the rear.

Link:

Murder Max Mods
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=27865&share_tid=31541&share_pid=336780&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Emoomba%2Ecom%2Fshowpost% 2Ephp%3Fp%3D336780&share_type=t

flienlow
08-12-2019, 12:57 PM

Here’s how I did mine, for more details check out this post in my Murder Max thread

In that picture the hose going to the bottom right attaches to the top of the midship, and the hose going top left attaches to the top of the rear.

Link:

Murder Max Mods
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=27865&share_tid=31541&share_pid=336780&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Emoomba%2Ecom%2Fshowpost% 2Ephp%3Fp%3D336780&share_type=t

This is the photo I was looking for, and how I am going to do mine. Except I also need to tie into the the rear drain as well. Thanks!

DerekDavis
08-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Here’s how I did mine. Also added check valves. Seems to work pretty good

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190812/96ebc6207721b2971709db1726f681a9.jpg

z28ke
08-12-2019, 01:03 PM
This is the photo I was looking for, and how I am going to do mine. Except I also need to tie into the the rear drain as well. Thanks!

Glad that helped!

So your rear bags have 3 fittings at the back bottom?

What do you mean rear drain?

pat6969
08-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Glad that helped!

So your rear bags have 3 fittings at the back bottom?

What do you mean rear drain?

What is the third port for? Surely it can't be a vent being that low? I thought the vent needed to be on the top? I watched this video and am having trouble with how the mid-ship bag fills without a vent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8Bd5WkERk

csm
08-12-2019, 01:31 PM
Here’s how I did mine. Also added check valves. Seems to work pretty good

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190812/96ebc6207721b2971709db1726f681a9.jpg

This is how I did mine as well. I don’t have any issues with air getting trapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

z28ke
08-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Yea that is definitely different for 2019. Didn’t moomba start using some kind of self burping plug on the top of the bags for 2019? Let’s out air but not water? Wasn’t sure if they put those on the Max...

flienlow
08-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Yea that is definitely different for 2019. Didn’t moomba start using some kind of self burping plug on the top of the bags for 2019? Let’s out air but not water? Wasn’t sure if they put those on the Max...

yes, but they done seem to work that well imho.

johnh577777
08-12-2019, 01:50 PM
yes, but they done seem to work that well imho.

Yeah they did a terrible job, wakemakers vent plugs are even worse, you have to bring a huge wrench to tighten them so they don’t leak water. It’s pretty annoying that they don’t address the issue.

haknslash
08-12-2019, 08:03 PM
The 2019’s have the new hex fitting on top of the bags which is supposed to automatically vent. I’ve often wondered how effective those are because I have to cycle my fill to actually get the bags to be full which I can only trust once I see water pouring out the side. I have seen water droplets by the hex vent cap so I guess they do work but not sure if it’s enough to vent. I agree they don’t seem to do that well compared to a standard vent line off the top of the bags with check valve in between the hull fitting. Makes me wonder how effective the 2020’s will be for filling the optional midship bags if they use the same vent method as the 2019’s.

FamilyMan
08-12-2019, 09:52 PM

Link:

Murder Max Mods

Did my venting the same as above with no issues ( will check monthly for air in the bags and almost nothing each time).... but I ran one hose off the pump itself all the way to one of the mid ship rear facing port and then connected the front of the rear bag to the remaining rear facing port of the mid ship bag. If I did it all over again, for the 2018, I would just do what z28 did.

flienlow
08-12-2019, 11:47 PM
Did my venting the same as above with no issues ( will check monthly for air in the bags and almost nothing each time).... but I ran one hose off the pump itself all the way to one of the mid ship rear facing port and then connected the front of the rear bag to the remaining rear facing port of the mid ship bag. If I did it all over again, for the 2018, I would just do what z28 did.

Well shit I really screwed up tonight. :mad: Wakewakers sold me 1 1/8" hoses and coupling to connect to the 2 bags together and 4- 1 1/8" "T" fittings and 2- 1 1/8" "Y" fittings just because.

What I didn't notice is that the current outflow is only 1" and I cut it! In short now I need a 1"X 1 1/8 X 1" T connector to link the 2 different size tubings together. But flow-rite does not make them. Ideas?

csm
08-13-2019, 12:12 AM
Heat gun. You can get a 1” hose on a 1 1/8” barbed fitting if you heat the hose up quite a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

FamilyMan
08-13-2019, 12:12 AM
Well shit I really screwed up tonight. :mad: Wakewakers sold me 1 1/8" hoses and coupling to connect to the 2 bags together and 4- 1 1/8" "T" fittings and 2- 1 1/8" "Y" fittings just because.

What I didn't notice is that the current outflow is only 1" and I cut it! In short now I need a 1"X 1 1/8 X 1" T connector to link the 2 different size tubings together. But flow-rite does not make them. Ideas?

Just use a blow dryer (put it right on the grate practically for 30-60 seconds) to heat up the 1” stuff (wear gloves). I was soooooo naive going in that I didn’t know 1 1/8” hose existed as wakemakers was sold out. So basically I have 1” tubing on all my 1 1/8” quick connects and flow rites. Huge pain in the ass and a bitch to get them on but doable.

Didn’t find that out until I added the connections between bags a month later. Went on line to order and there was magically 1 1/8” hose available. Cursed that wakemakers salesman to hell. It all worked out, but probably took an additional 3 hours and using a blow dryer in a ballast compartment in August in Texas inside a marina dry shed was miserable. Honestly, never had I sweated so much in my life. Looking back, maybe wasn’t that safe to do alone.

FamilyMan
08-13-2019, 12:14 AM
Heat gun. You can get a 1” hose on a 1 1/8” barbed fitting if you heat the hose up quite a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Can’t emphasize quite a bit enough. I realized I wasn’t doing it enough until I was half way through and cursing my girly wrist muscles. Heat that bitch up until it’s gummy soft.

flienlow
08-13-2019, 12:17 AM
Just use a blow dryer (put it right on the grate practically for 30-60 seconds) to heat up the 1” stuff (wear gloves). I was soooooo naive going in that I didn’t know 1 1/8” hose existed as wakemakers was sold out. So basically I have 1” tubing on all my 1 1/8” quick connects and flow rites. Huge pain in the ass and a bitch to get them on but doable.

Didn’t find that out until I added the connections between bags a month later. Went on line to order and there was magically 1 1/8” hose available. Cursed that wakemakers salesman to hell. It all worked out, but probably took an additional 3 hours and using a blow dryer in a ballast compartment in August in Texas inside a marina dry shed was miserable. Honestly, never had I sweated so much in my life. Looking back, maybe wasn’t that safe to do alone.

Sounds like you were sweatin like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. :) I tried heating the 1" with a torch but it just melted. Maybe I will motor to the neighbors where he has power close and try with a heat gun instead.

z28ke
08-13-2019, 07:39 AM
Heat gun and some silicone spray lubricant is what I used. A pair of gloves helps too so you don’t burn your hands...

flienlow
08-13-2019, 01:10 PM
Heat gun and some silicone spray lubricant is what I used. A pair of gloves helps too so you don’t burn your hands...

I just threw some money at it and got some adpaters for WM on the way. :) I needed some for my check valves anyway.

DNIXD99
08-13-2019, 03:00 PM
I just bought 19 Max on Thurs, and was thinking about ordering the WM ballast upgrade. Now Im kind of nervous, because all of this is new to me (first boat), and Im no mechanic. Not by choice anyway. Id much rather throw money at someone lol. Id expect a "factory" upgrade to be a simple plug and play. Ugh

flienlow
08-13-2019, 04:17 PM
I just bought 19 Max on Thurs, and was thinking about ordering the WM ballast upgrade. Now Im kind of nervous, because all of this is new to me (first boat), and Im no mechanic. Not by choice anyway. Id much rather throw money at someone lol. Id expect a "factory" upgrade to be a simple plug and play. Ugh

It is not that big of a deal. They only thing you need to do is drill through holes for the midship bags. Folk here can walk you though it. To be honest, you're gonna need them anyway.

DNIXD99
08-13-2019, 04:46 PM
It is not that big of a deal. They only thing you need to do is drill through holes for the midship bags. Folk here can walk you though it. To be honest, you're gonna need them anyway.

Drill holes in my boat??? That definitely doesnt make me feel better lol. BUT I havent been able to throw the rope yet, so I know I have to do it. Only once did I feel I had enough push. My 18 and 17yr old threw the rope on their 2nd run, and theyve never surfed before. I got a knot in my stomach, since Im the one that spent the 80k lol. All the info on here has really helped. Im running 100% AMP now, with a decent wave. Nothing compared to the pics you, and few others have posted tho.

flienlow
08-13-2019, 04:57 PM
Drill holes in my boat??? That definitely doesnt make me feel better lol. BUT I havent been able to throw the rope yet, so I know I have to do it. Only once did I feel I had enough push. My 18 and 17yr old threw the rope on their 2nd run, and theyve never surfed before. I got a knot in my stomach, since Im the one that spent the 80k lol. All the info on here has really helped. Im running 100% AMP now, with a decent wave. Nothing compared to the pics you, and few others have posted tho.

Did you see this?

DNIXD99
08-13-2019, 05:07 PM
Did you see this?

I have not. Thanks...I can do that

DerekDavis
08-13-2019, 06:29 PM

I didn’t drill through the bulkhead when I did mine. I used 90 degree connectors instead of straight and went over the bulkhead. I wasn’t sure if drilling through would void the lifetime hull warranty or not so I didn’t chance it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190813/b29e18da04b2ddcca839aa8f947c31de.jpg

haknslash
08-13-2019, 06:50 PM
Nice!!^^

Do your lines get pinched or anything once the bag is full? Also which bag are you running or have a parts list of your setup?

Rush
08-13-2019, 10:58 PM
What I did was plumb a 700 lb bag in the nose, 600lbs of lead spread throughout, and an 1100 lb bag under each bench (I had them from another boat). I manually fill the 2 side bags to about 600 lbs each. Drain them when the boat comes out of the water. Takes about 10 minutes.

flienlow
08-16-2019, 12:36 AM
so I am having a few issues. I finally vented my bags after paying a redonkulous amount of money in fittings.

It seems that the check valves do not let water flow out easily. Yes, I have the arrows pointing out. My ports bag will get rock hard but will not vent. I think that is creating a ton of pressure on my pumps which dont seem to be working that well anymore either.

Also, Does anyone know the trick to keep wakemakers plugs from leaking?

DNIXD99
08-16-2019, 06:16 PM
Well, WM was on a 3 week back order. Site said in stock, and I paid for expedited shipping, but nada. I was kind of expecting this after looking at their FB complaints lol. I still want them, so I didnt cancel, but Im also very impatient, so luckily, a local shop had some sacs. I was able to grab a couple 750s, and 260s. Everything is on sale. Spent about $250 on all 4, which is making me question how much Im spending on WMs lol. Im gonna give Murder Max's setup a try in the AM, since hes running similar weight. Ill be sure and report all my frustrations tomorrow evening lol

Karl
10-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Derek, do you have any issues with the new mid ship bags draining? Also, did you tie the new vent into the thru hull vent line? Wakemakers keeps telling me there is now vent line on the 19s.....yet I'm looking at it. Was going to do mine that way instead of drilling.
thanks

DerekDavis
10-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Derek, do you have any issues with the new mid ship bags draining? Also, did you tie the new vent into the thru hull vent line? Wakemakers keeps telling me there is now vent line on the 19s.....yet I'm looking at it. Was going to do mine that way instead of drilling.
thanks

No, no issues draining. The pumps suck them dry since I added a check valve.
Yes, I tee’d the midship bag into the rear vent before the overflow sensor so it would still work correctly

haknslash
02-11-2020, 11:14 PM
No, no issues draining. The pumps suck them dry since I added a check valve.
Yes, I tee’d the midship bag into the rear vent before the overflow sensor so it would still work correctly

Would you mind making a crude MS Paint diagram how you have you bags plumbed? I have the WM kit for my 2019 Max and I don’t want to have any fill or drain issues I’ve seen mentioned or make the pumps work harder than needed. I was hoping these would be plug and play but apparently more involved than I thought. I’m a newb at plumbing this. Any help would be appreciated!

How are the 2020 Max's with the optional midship plumbed?

flienlow
02-12-2020, 12:19 PM
PM me your email address and I will send you my crude drawing. :)

DerekDavis
02-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Would you mind making a crude MS Paint diagram how you have you bags plumbed? I have the WM kit for my 2019 Max and I don’t want to have any fill or drain issues I’ve seen mentioned or make the pumps work harder than needed. I was hoping these would be plug and play but apparently more involved than I thought. I’m a newb at plumbing this. Any help would be appreciated!

How are the 2020 Max's with the optional midship plumbed?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200212/4e04e2e2d54ef83af173eb15681bbcbf.jpg

This is how I did it

haknslash
02-12-2020, 02:11 PM
Perfect! Thanks!!

For the piggyback hoses did you make new ones and use the 90 degree fitting? I don’t think the hoses that came with the WM kit are long enough for me to drape over the midship “hump”.

What size hose do I need to order for the WM vent and what size check valves? Thanks for the help fellas!

DerekDavis
02-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Perfect! Thanks!!

For the piggyback hoses did you make new ones and use the 90 degree fitting? I don’t think the hoses that came with the WM kit are long enough for me to drape over the midship “hump”.

What size hose do I need to order for the WM vent and what size check valves? Thanks for the help fellas!

Yes, I made my own hoses. I didn't buy the "Kit". I believe i used 1-1/8 Hose to plumb the bags together, only because they sent it to me by mistake and it was easier to get on the connectors.

I used 1" hose to TEE into the existing vent and used a 1" Check Valve

haknslash
02-12-2020, 06:29 PM
Awesome bud thanks again!!

Do you have G6 ballast? What are your fill times compared to stock? I’m guessing you also upgraded your rear bags?

csm
02-12-2020, 06:46 PM
For the fill and empty hoses you’re supposed to drill two holes through the hump. That’s why they seem short. If you go over the hump I would think you’ll have issues draining completely. Just takes about 5 minutes with a 2” hole saw.

DerekDavis
02-12-2020, 07:44 PM
For the fill and empty hoses you’re supposed to drill two holes through the hump. That’s why they seem short. If you go over the hump I would think you’ll have issues draining completely. Just takes about 5 minutes with a 2” hole saw.

If you use check valves they drain fine, I’ve never had an issue

DerekDavis
02-12-2020, 08:02 PM

Do you have G6 ballast? What are your fill times compared to stock? I’m guessing you also upgraded your rear bags?

Yeah I have G6. I believe it just takes a few more minutes to fill, not bad at all.

No I have the stock rear bags, mine had the front ports on them already.

DerekDavis
02-12-2020, 08:04 PM

Yeah I have G6. I believe it just takes a few more minutes to fill, not bad at all.

No I have the stock rear bags, mine had the front ports on them already.

haknslash
04-28-2020, 07:24 PM
Ok guys can y'all take a look at my layout and see if this is correct for making a vent system for the midship?

https://i.imgur.com/aV8k7xx.jpg

DNIXD99
04-28-2020, 08:37 PM
I dont have a vent system on mine, so I'm no help.

haknslash
04-28-2020, 08:52 PM
I dont have a vent system on mine, so I'm no help.

Do your bags fill and drain completely? Do you have G6 ballast as well? The only reason I’m adding a vent to the midship is because in the past people said they had issues with the bags not filling or draining completely. How long are your fill times? I know you moved your stock bags to the midship so not exactly apples to apples but should give me an idea of what to expect timewise if you have G6 ballast pumps.

haknslash
04-28-2020, 09:13 PM
Thinking it over more I think I will need 4 check valves to ensure there is no "loop" possibility from one bag to the other. Thoughts?

https://i.imgur.com/5stx2pp.jpg

DNIXD99
04-28-2020, 09:56 PM
Do your bags fill and drain completely? Do you have G6 ballast as well? The only reason I’m adding a vent to the midship is because in the past people said they had issues with the bags not filling or draining completely. How long are your fill times? I know you moved your stock bags to the midship so not exactly apples to apples but should give me an idea of what to expect timewise if you have G6 ballast pumps.

I've seen those comments, and in theory, I support the idea lol. I just haven't had any issues. My bags fill up tight. I havent actually timed it. I'd guess 10-15mins, but I really dont know. It doesnt seem long. It is G6.

haknslash
04-28-2020, 10:18 PM
I'm going to see how it does without the vent since the fittings and hoses won't be here by this weekend when we pick up the boat. Hopefully no issues and I won't need a vent but we will see,

htfit
04-29-2020, 10:31 AM
Thinking it over more I think I will need 4 check valves to ensure there is no "loop" possibility from one bag to the other. Thoughts?

https://i.imgur.com/5stx2pp.jpgI only have one check valve after the T. When filling I thought the loop would be good because once one bag fills it will start filling the other.

When draining it activates the check valve for both bags. I have only used mine twice but it seems to work fine. I am going out today and I will really inspect how it does with one valve.

Maybe I am missing something.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

htfit
04-29-2020, 10:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5stx2pp.jpgPlus by having a check valve on each bag it would start spewing water out the side with only one bag full either triggering the sensor if you have 2019 or you would somehow have to know the difference in the amount of water coming out between one bag or both bags full.

htfit
04-30-2020, 10:55 PM
so I am having a few issues. I finally vented my bags after paying a redonkulous amount of money in fittings.

It seems that the check valves do not let water flow out easily. Yes, I have the arrows pointing out. My ports bag will get rock hard but will not vent. I think that is creating a ton of pressure on my pumps which dont seem to be working that well anymore either.

Also, Does anyone know the trick to keep wakemakers plugs from leaking?I know this old, but did you ever figure this out?

I noticed mine are doing the same thing. Wonder if it is just the way it is.

Karl
05-01-2020, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=htfit;351540]I know this old, but did you ever figure this out?

Same issue on my 19 Max. I put check valve right before thru hull, so I wonder if this is why the sensor is kicking the pumps off before it will over flow. I've added time to the timers, bags are super hard, but no over flow...

htfit
05-04-2020, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=htfit;351540]I know this old, but did you ever figure this out?

Same issue on my 19 Max. I put check valve right before thru hull, so I wonder if this is why the sensor is kicking the pumps off before it will over flow. I've added time to the timers, bags are super hard, but no over flow...I figured it out. I am sure this is check valve 101 but I didnt know. My check valve was installed in the right direction but I had the "exit" of the check valve pointed up and the hose going up. So basically water was getting trapped in the hose above the check valve and the pressure of the water was enough was to hold the little flapper closed not releasing the air.

It needs to be installed like murder max did his and have the check valve right before the thru hall on the hose going down to it so no standing water in the hose can sit on top of the check valve.

So just be aware of any sitting water in the lines caused by loops or ups and downs in the hose.

Hopefully that makes sense.

haknslash
05-04-2020, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=Karl;351560]I figured it out. I am sure this is check valve 101 but I didnt know. My check valve was installed in the right direction but I had the "exit" of the check valve pointed up and the hose going up. So basically water was getting trapped in the hose above the check valve and the pressure of the water was enough was to hold the little flapper closed not releasing the air.

It needs to be installed like murder max did his and have the check valve right before the thru hall on the hose going down to it so no standing water in the hose can sit on top of the check valve.

So just be aware of any sitting water in the lines caused by loops or ups and downs in the hose.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Awesome info. Thanks for sharing!

flienlow
05-04-2020, 02:55 PM
I know this old, but did you ever figure this out?

no, I need to call WM. My valve is sticking for some reason. I will it is plumbed correctly.

rockymtnsurfer
08-10-2020, 08:34 AM
What is the final outcome of what works the best for this venting issue. I am manually letting out a little air each time I fill in oder to get full bags. The fill time is right on, but sort of over opening seats and Rea compartments to check.

After sensor before exit of hull (check valve) 2 air vent connection on each bag?

Would love some final successful ideas please.

Thank you for your help!

Also....Is it only me where Wakemakers has sent a bag that was 6"-8" too short for the connection to the midship hull? One they sent worked perfectly, and the other was short . These are the rear compartment bags I am talking about. They sent another one to replace it, and it was the same....too Short. Obviously they have the right size and fit because one of them fits perfectly, but I feel as though they are not getting my issue correctly being they sent the same size wrong bag. Has anyone else had this happen?

Thank you again for your feedback!
D

haknslash
08-10-2020, 01:24 PM
The first ones they sent to me were too short. Bryan has told me it was from an employee that wasn’t making them correctly and they had pulled inventory of wrong length bags but apparently it seems to reoccur from time to time. I would reach out to Bryan and express how your replacement bag was too short for one of the bags. He may give you a discount for future purchases for the inconvenience in addition to replacing the bag to the correct length bag.

I feel ya on the getting tired of manually venting the midship bags. I do the same and will one day get around to tying in the overflow.

rockymtnsurfer
08-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Funny....I even mentioned you haknslash on my last email with Bryan. I have a call in to him today to see if I can finally get this resolved....uggggg

Really want to know about this venting.There were a lot of ideas tossed around, but I wanted to see what the final ideal outcome was.

D