PDA

View Full Version : 07 Mobius LSV

gt9118
02-16-2007, 04:39 PM
After going to the boat show we ended up not going with either of the boats that we were originally looking at. (06 LSV and 07 LS) Ended up gonig with a 07 LSV (all red) Base price was $34995 We ended up out the door without taxes $37090. Add ons as listed Gravity 3 ballast, bow and cockpit covers, board racks, hydraulic wake plate, kenwood stereo with tower speakers, 2 gelcoat upgrades, and appearance package. Also we got a 1000 bucks more out of our trade than we expected. We feel we made out pretty good. How does everyone feel about it?

qb12
02-16-2007, 05:07 PM
gt, looks like you really got a good deal.

make sure you post some pics when it comes in and congrats. :D

hiqualityH2O
02-16-2007, 06:06 PM
GT: Great price! $2000 less than MRSP - that's good. We did the same thing and ordered an LSV at the boat show - due in April. We looked at a lot of boats and we came away with confidence that Moomba was the best boat for the buck. And we liked the Australian connection - makes it sort of unique.

Congratulations - I don't think we'll be disappointed!

smokedog2
02-16-2007, 07:58 PM
You were robbed - You can get that boat for $22,500 if you work the deal right. My brothers sons girl friends brother did even better than that.

(You have to post a price on the WWW to get that joke)

SD2

P.S. I hope you get 100 hours or better on it this year

wazzumoo
02-16-2007, 08:03 PM
I agree with the posts above. You got a screamin' deal. Plus, compared to the prior boat you were looking at, you got the EFI engine, and you got to pick your colors. Nice work.

edwindenijs
02-17-2007, 09:29 AM
overseas frieds you are lucky with your prices!
just ordered the 07 LSV, in charcoal color pattern c, with the some options,
cant wait until mid may for delivery.
mus be better then the old maxum 1800!!

is the 07 lsv a good choice??

smokedog2
02-17-2007, 11:02 AM
ed,

Yes, it is what I woudl buy, and I have two friends with Supras - and more money than I :wink:

SD2

edwindenijs
02-18-2007, 05:14 PM
smoke,

just added the appaerance package to my order.

if your in europe this summer jou must join for a ride.
i am just a begginer and can use some advise, how to fly
you are lucky wiht friends like that

smokedog2
02-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Oh, I don’t know, you should take internet advice at the value you paid for it. If you saw us the first time we tried to kneeboard you would LYAO. We tried to start strapped in. :oops:

I haven’t been across the pond in 10 year but thanks for the invite.

Enjoy the boat; I try to get 100 hours a year. I’m usually close.

SD2

Wolf-
02-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Oh, I don’t know, you should take internet advice at the value you paid for it. If you saw us the first time we tried to kneeboard you would LYAO. We tried to start strapped in. :oops:
SD2

I so don't start strapped in. I'm an exception. But honestly, I cannot balance on the board in the water before starting. I admit it, I'm a "belly starter". I get laughed at. I get mocked. Every tourney I go to, someone heckles. But its ok.

Same with wakeboarding. I teach new riders to start with board perpendicular to the motion of the boat. I always get someone who wants them to start like they are on a slalom ski.

Internet advice, about what you paid for it.