PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a Moomba Mobius ls 2008

Crlehmann13
07-20-2019, 11:37 PM
Looking to purchase a 2008 Moomba Mobius ls with a Indmar 325 Assault. He’s the original owner and it has some cosmetic things but nothing crazy. Starts right up and going to the water tomorrow to drive it again. Only thing that worries me is the where the hours is it has error 1. He estimates it at around 200 hours. Is there another way to check this? Vinyls replaced a few years ago and has tower speakers with new speakers in the boat. We are at $15,500 as of
now. What else should I look at? Is this a good deal? He wants to purchase a pontoon boat as his kids are no longer interested in wakebording. Comes with wakeboards, tubes, ropes and a few other things.

parrothd
07-21-2019, 10:33 AM
Looking to purchase a 2008 Moomba Mobius ls with a Indmar 325 Assault. He’s the original owner and it has some cosmetic things but nothing crazy. Starts right up and going to the water tomorrow to drive it again. Only thing that worries me is the where the hours is it has error 1. He estimates it at around 200 hours. Is there another way to check this? Vinyls replaced a few years ago and has tower speakers with new speakers in the boat. We are at $15,500 as of
now. What else should I look at? Is this a good deal? He wants to purchase a pontoon boat as his kids are no longer interested in wakebording. Comes with wakeboards, tubes, ropes and a few other things.

Buy it....that's ridiculously under priced, even if the hours hours are 1000..

Oops.. That's a LS model, that's a fair price..