PDA

View Full Version : Auto Launch

jared24
06-17-2019, 01:56 PM
Can anyone tell me the logistics behind adding auto launch to a 17' Craz? Would this be as simple as a software update or would it be way more in depth? Just to clarify, I'm not asking about autowake, which my boat doesn't have, just the launch feature that deploys all three plates simultaneously to help plain when loaded down. TIA!

Stazi
06-17-2019, 01:58 PM
I think it goes part and parcel with Autowake as it is active when Autowake is engaged and in the wakeboard mode (I.e. Autowake on and no surfside selected)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jared24
06-18-2019, 10:26 AM
I think it goes part and parcel with Autowake as it is active when Autowake is engaged and in the wakeboard mode (I.e. Autowake on and no surfside selected)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was afraid of that. Can anyone who might have added autowake post build shed some light on cost. My settings menu already has autowake options (pitch, roll, etc), so I'm guessing the sensors and whatever else autowake needs to operate would still need to be added...

rdlangston13
06-18-2019, 10:34 AM
Was afraid of that. Can anyone who might have added autowake post build shed some light on cost. My settings menu already has autowake options (pitch, roll, etc), so I'm guessing the sensors and whatever else autowake needs to operate would still need to be added...

I think all that is needed is the inclometer (i know i destroyed that word). MAYBE a software flash

parrothd
06-18-2019, 10:46 AM
I think all that is needed is the inclometer (i know i destroyed that word). MAYBE a software flash

About $1000 for the dealer to install.