PDA

View Full Version : 07 Mobius LSV

bamwakeboarder
01-31-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey guys I got the total price from my dealer for the mobius LSV today and i was wantin to see if yall thought it was about right. The boat has the wakeplate,kentwood stereo,bimini top,wakeboard racks,Gravity III ballast,perfect pass wakeboard pro,the boat cover,and the tandem axel trailer. He said with tax and all it would cost 40k how does that sound to yall.

JoeTechie
02-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Excellent deal !

-J

Buttafewcoe
02-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Tell the dealer if he'll knock off a thou, you'll take it.
B

Roachman
02-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Great deal....I barely got that on my 06 and I traded in a boat which slashed my taxes.

tazz3069
04-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Sounds good. I will be ordering my new 07' Moomba LSV here in a few days. The cost is about $42 K That comes with everything Bimini, Cover, Upgraded Stereo, Tandeum Axle Trailer, CUstom Paint (Pattern E), Wakeboard Racks, Hydraulic Wake Plate, and some other stuff that I can not remember. Have fun with your new boat, because I know I will. Here in Las Vegas, we have several lakes in the area. I know I will be going to all of them.

Pike
04-04-2007, 04:03 PM
[quote="tazz3069"]Sounds good. I will be ordering my new 07' Moomba LSV here in a few days. The cost is about $42 K That comes with everything Bimini, Cover, Upgraded Stereo, Tandeum Axle Trailer, CUstom Paint (Pattern E), Wakeboard Racks, Hydraulic Wake Plate, and some other stuff that I can not remember. Have fun with your new boat, because I know I will. Here in Las Vegas, we have several lakes in the area. I know I will be going to all of them.[/quote

Tazz,

I'm from So Cal and getting my 07 XLV GG in about two weeks. A few friends are taking their boats to Lake Mead. How is it out there as compared to Parker, AZ or Havasu??

Also what other lakes do you recommend around Vegas?

tazz3069
04-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Lake Mead is good. At times, the water gets a little choppy. If you hit it early in the morning, then the water would be great. The weather is about in the mis 80's to low 90's. There is also Lake Mojave just north of Laughlin, NV. I just purchased my boat today. Will be picking it up next weekend. I will try to send some pictures. How do you insert Pictures on this sight?