PDA

View Full Version : Google WIN Commercial

RC_Hinojosa
06-12-2019, 11:51 AM
I may be late on this song but DAYUM...

the Google commercial song flexes HARD!!

[emoji344][emoji123][emoji344][emoji291]

https://youtu.be/JrO46CJd9ns

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

rdlangston13
06-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Is this like a spoof? Like a Lonely Island type thing?

RC_Hinojosa
06-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Is this like a spoof? Like a Lonely Island type thing?I dunno but I do know it bumps hard AF!

rdlangston13
06-12-2019, 02:57 PM
I dunno but I do know it bumps hard AF!

Seems like a real poorly produced spoof song. Like something that sounds like a spoof song, but is put together so bad that you think maybe they were serious but no one ever told them they suck growing up.

RC_Hinojosa
06-12-2019, 03:00 PM
It's not exactly a lyrical masterpiece but it WILL test the excursion capabilities of your sub.

It's in the newish Google commercial so it can't be completely sucky...

BrentC5Z
06-12-2019, 04:56 PM
That's awful.

RC_Hinojosa
06-12-2019, 05:43 PM
That's awful.Not coming out of a ported WS REVO 12" XXX with 1,200 watts.

MJHSupra
06-12-2019, 10:25 PM
That's awful.

^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^

sandm
06-12-2019, 10:37 PM
That's awful.

sounds like it's a good thing I can't get youtube at work. I'll pass on the click at home.

RC_Hinojosa
06-12-2019, 10:42 PM
Sorry folks, most of the song is in the lower hertz spectrum inaudible to old people [emoji1787]

Shoebox
06-13-2019, 12:11 AM
.It's in the newish Google commercial so it can't be completely sucky...Oh yes. Yes it can.

rdlangston13
06-13-2019, 08:11 AM
Glad I am not in the minority here. I don't think the bass features are enough to redeem the rest the of the awfulness that is that song lol. Sorry RC. Different strokes for different folks I guess. And I'm only 31, since when is that OLD??

RC_Hinojosa
06-13-2019, 08:22 AM
Glad I am not in the minority here. I don't think the bass features are enough to redeem the rest the of the awfulness that is that song lol. Sorry RC. Different strokes for different folks I guess. And I'm only 31, since when is that OLD??I think the overall point was missed, it's not gonna get a spot on one of my playlists.

It was more so like you hear a commercial on TV, the horns have a catchy riff, then you hear it on something with better frequency response and it was like whoah.

But you only hear a snippet in the commercial, I'll admit the song is garbage.

And yes, way too many curse words for the TX JAM [emoji1787]

RC_Hinojosa
06-13-2019, 08:25 AM
After my trip to the Cali Roots Festival 2 weeks ago, this my new jam from the Movement [emoji91]

https://youtu.be/wsf0OXYN_B8

rdlangston13
06-13-2019, 08:35 AM
I think the overall point was missed, it's not gonna get a spot on one of my playlists.

It was more so like you hear a commercial on TV, the horns have a catchy riff, then you hear it on something with better frequency response and it was like whoah.

But you only hear a snippet in the commercial, I'll admit the song is garbage.

And yes, way too many curse words for the TX JAM [emoji1787]

I've given up on policing music at the Jam. I no longer advertise as kid friendly and if people want to blast trashy music with kids every where then oh well. I'm not going to be taking my kids until they are at least teenagers.

RC_Hinojosa
06-13-2019, 08:52 AM
I've given up on policing music at the Jam. I no longer advertise as kid friendly and if people want to blast trashy music with kids every where then oh well. I'm not going to be taking my kids until they are at least teenagers.I'm jus messin with ya bruh....not trying to poke a nerve.

Trashy music is only compounded by competing stereos, I think that is as big an issue.

I'm not a board member but here is my suggestion....

You can A-Link up to 4 boats right?

The TX Jam board should be able to designate which 4 will broadcast the official playlist, everyone else needs to shut it down and have fun.

We should put up a post on the FB invite asking everyone for their favorite non-R rated songs. Let's say the 50 songs with the most likes make the official playlist.

Think about it, we're bound to get a more diverse playlist and it will have been vetted to not be completely offensive.

If we put it to a vote I bet we could build a killer playlist with some TX Country, old school rock, clean trap, Cali reggae, etc.

No goose eggs so the party keeps going...

What do you think El Presidenté??

larry_arizona
06-13-2019, 09:26 AM
My kid listens to that rap shit.

I will say, that bass would sound sweet on the boat.

I can only handle so much of that rap.

But I do like rock rap like linkin park, rage against the machine, fever 333 etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC_Hinojosa
06-13-2019, 10:05 AM
My kid listens to that rap shit.

I will say, that bass would sound sweet on the boat.

I can only handle so much of that rap.

But I do like rock rap like linkin park, rage against the machine, fever 333 etc

I've seen rumors online that Tool & RATM are forming a supergroup....how sick would that be?!?

larry_arizona
06-13-2019, 10:22 AM
I've seen rumors online that Tool & RATM are forming a supergroup....how sick would that be?!?

First off, STILL waiting for TOOL to get that new album (or whatever you call it today).

Audioslave worked with RATM
and soundgarden.

Prophets of Rage worked with RATM, chuck d, audioslave, cypress hill

RATM and Tool would be stellar.

Zack is nuttier than a shithouse rat, but RATM reunion would be the best. Still on my bucket list.

rdlangston13
06-13-2019, 12:26 PM
I'm jus messin with ya bruh....not trying to poke a nerve.

Trashy music is only compounded by competing stereos, I think that is as big an issue.

I'm not a board member but here is my suggestion....

You can A-Link up to 4 boats right?

The TX Jam board should be able to designate which 4 will broadcast the official playlist, everyone else needs to shut it down and have fun.

We should put up a post on the FB invite asking everyone for their favorite non-R rated songs. Let's say the 50 songs with the most likes make the official playlist.

Think about it, we're bound to get a more diverse playlist and it will have been vetted to not be completely offensive.

If we put it to a vote I bet we could build a killer playlist with some TX Country, old school rock, clean trap, Cali reggae, etc.

No goose eggs so the party keeps going...

What do you think El Presidenté??

Ah man no nerve struck. The end product of this suggestions sounds good but the process sounds like a nightmare lol.

RC_Hinojosa
06-13-2019, 12:29 PM
Ah man no nerve struck. The end product of this suggestions sounds good but the process sounds like a nightmare lol.A little effort early on would make a seamless drama-free tie up later....

Arcadyus
06-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Spotify has all the clean version of songs you don't want young kids to hear. But not like they don't hear it on the playground, school bus, when mom and dad fight, TV, etc etc... I may be a terrible parent but sometimes I bump Tupac with the kids in the boat.

rdlangston13
06-14-2019, 12:45 PM
Spotify has all the clean version of songs you don't want young kids to hear. But not like they don't hear it on the playground, school bus, when mom and dad fight, TV, etc etc... I may be a terrible parent but sometimes I bump Tupac with the kids in the boat.

I think bumping Tupac in your boat with your kids is one thing and at a certain age I agree it doesn't matter any more.

The issue we had last year was about 4 boats linked up all with either 4 rev10s to two 410s or the treesome blaring some song at 95% volume where every 3rd word was a well a well pronounced F-bomb. Keep in mind that this is in a cove with houses on the water everywhere and kids who have not even made it into grade school yet.

RC_Hinojosa
06-14-2019, 12:51 PM
I'm gonna blast this dope remix and I'm sure all the parents will appreciate it!!

https://youtu.be/DX6SXrSDErY

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Arcadyus
06-14-2019, 12:58 PM
You want a song that pounds and is totally appropriate for kids. Here ya go..

https://youtu.be/Z5cYi1q24JU

mgswake
06-14-2019, 01:46 PM
I thought this post was another spam post until I saw 36 replies! Just based on the title.

RC_Hinojosa
06-14-2019, 01:48 PM
I thought this post was another spam post until I saw 36 replies! Just based on the title.You seen the Google commercial with the chick looking into working out and eventually running in a marathon?

rdlangston13
06-14-2019, 02:12 PM
That Baby Shark remix goes hard...

RC_Hinojosa
06-14-2019, 02:13 PM
That Baby Shark remix goes hard...YAAASSSS!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Shoebox
06-14-2019, 02:25 PM
I'm gonna blast this dope remix and I'm sure all the parents will appreciate it!!

https://youtu.be/DX6SXrSDErY

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Note9 using TapatalkI triple dog dare you! [emoji1596][emoji23]

RC_Hinojosa
06-14-2019, 02:38 PM
I triple dog dare you! [emoji1596][emoji23]I'm gonna use Baby Shark to hold the tie-up hostage.

Either we have a democratic playlist or EVERYONE GETS THE SHARK! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Shoebox
06-14-2019, 02:46 PM
I'm gonna use Baby Shark to hold the tie-up hostage.

Either we have a democratic playlist or EVERYONE GETS THE SHARK! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Note9 using TapatalkWell now you're going to have to go all "Salt and Pepper Diner" on their asses. With Baby Shark, of course. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

https://youtu.be/QnkrL42R7gk

RC_Hinojosa
06-14-2019, 02:50 PM
Well now you're going to have to go all "Salt and Pepper Diner" on their asses. With Baby Shark, of course. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

https://youtu.be/QnkrL42R7gkLMFAO, hadn't heard Salt & Pepper Diner. Too good [emoji1787][emoji1787]

RC_Hinojosa
06-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Ok, gonna play 7 Baby Sharks, 1 Chicken Fried.....then BAM, more Baby Shark [emoji1787]

rdlangston13
06-15-2019, 05:05 AM
Ok, gonna play 7 Baby Sharks, 1 Chicken Fried.....then BAM, more Baby Shark [emoji1787]

My son would become your biggest fan. But you gotta squeeze Jolene in there some where. Don’t ask.

haknslash
06-15-2019, 02:10 PM
First off, STILL waiting for TOOL to get that new album (or whatever you call it today).

As have we all lol. August 30th will be worth the wait as I’m digging the 2 new songs they have been playing on the tour this year.