PDA

View Full Version : Mobius LSV

bamwakeboarder
01-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Hey everyone I am about to buy a 2007 Mobius LSV and I cant pick it up till june cause i am currently deployed over seas so i have plenty of time to second guess my decision i was hopin yall could put my mind at ease by tellin me the pros and cons of the boat i just bought it has the gravity III ballast the wake plate the prefect pass stereo and tandem axel tailer any comments would be helpfull thanks.

mattva65
01-27-2007, 05:40 PM
congrats. You are going to LOVE it . They are great boats.

smokedog2
01-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Are you single or a family guy? If you are a family guy, I have pictures that will solve your worries. If you are looking for a chick magnet (which these are) someone else will have to chime in.

I wish I had an 07. The improvements since 05 are down right irritating. My 05 is Blue Book worth about what I paid for it. The time with kids and friends has been priceless. I have had no real issues with the boat. A couple minor things were fixed right away. I ran 92 hours in 05 and 72 hours in 06. I use synthetic oil. The trick to getting kids to ride behind the boat is to bring their friends.

I’ll send you a box of boarding magazines if you want to PM me an address. I hear you can get very bored over there (a opposed to boarding over here) – haha I slay myself.

The biggest mistake you can make buying one of these boats is not using it. I hope you're home soon enough to put on 100 hours this summer.

If you search this BB for my postings I have a bunch of opinions on tubes, boards, cleaning stuff etc. Right now I’m looking for a deal on new ropes. I don’t need them but I’m looking.

You bought exactly the right boat.

My $.02,

worth what you paid for it,

SD2

[/img]

seanpatsdad
01-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Smokedog is right.Great boat.Especially for the price.I have a 05 LSV and love it.Good luck and thanks for your service.
John

bamwakeboarder
01-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks everyone for there help with putting my mind at ease with buying this boat. I was wondering how the boat does for wakeboarding cause i just got rid off my streetbike so I like to push the envolope alot and i am hoping that this boat will be able to allow me to get some sweet air and keep the adrinaline pumping. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

smokedog2
01-28-2007, 02:33 PM
It will do more than you can for quite some time.

Good choice on stepping up to the boat from the bike. You know the ER doc’s call them donor scooters don’t you.
:wink:

SD2

bamwakeboarder
01-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Yea I know I have already spent a week in the ICU cause I was actin a fool and toataled out my stunt bike it was a unforgetable experiance and thanks for the advise.

smokedog2
01-28-2007, 11:19 PM
You are in the lucky two-thirds. 1/3 of bikers in an accident with an auto die. I do not recall the helmet effect. It was not encouraging.

You are definitely moving to a safer sport.

SD2