PDA

View Full Version : 2015 LSV Depth Guage?

Rwmoone
06-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Hi guys,

Just got a 2015 LSV with the M series gauge cluster. I was surprised to find that this boat doesnt have a depth guage. Do you know if the LCD dash has the capabilities to display depth. The boat has water temperature in the LCD screen so I am assuming there is already a transducer somewhere. Could this be as simple as a dealer flash to the computer, or do I need to mount an additional gauge and transducer? I havent seen any talk in the forums of anyone else with this similar issue.

flienlow
06-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Hi guys,

Just got a 2015 LSV with the M series gauge cluster. I was surprised to find that this boat doesnt have a depth guage. Do you know if the LCD dash has the capabilities to display depth. The boat has water temperature in the LCD screen so I am assuming there is already a transducer somewhere. Could this be as simple as a dealer flash to the computer, or do I need to mount an additional gauge and transducer? I havent seen any talk in the forums of anyone else with this similar issue.

My 15 did not have one either. I dont know the answer to your question, but I will say that by the time you read that you are in shallow water, your prop, rudder, and tracking fins will have already alerted you to the fact. :)