PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Samson Sports Tower Speakers for sale! UPDATE

cj11302000
01-22-2007, 07:45 PM
I have a set of Samson Sports Boat 720 Tower Speakers that are only two years old and in perfect shape! I'm only selling them because I'm upgrading to a four speaker Samson system. I am the original owner and these have been well cared for...they even come with custom cloth covers (Speaker Sox). If you haven't seen these speakers...check them out at http://www.samsonsports.com/speakers.html These speakers are polished aluminum and have a quick disconnect system to prevent theft and they rotate 360 degrees. No wires are showing...it's a very clean look. My speaker cans have the Focal speakers. Mine are exactly like the pictures included in this ad. The buyer just needs to tell me the diameter of their tower and I will get them a set of mounts direct from Samson Sports...so I'm selling the speakers and the mounts...you would just have to install them. These sell from the factory for $925. I can send pictures if you want. I'm selling them for $650 or best offer!

Roger Bellerive
03-28-2010, 12:58 PM
[I would like to post a quote. that are only two years old and in perfect shape! I'm only selling them because I'm upgrading to a four speaker Samson system. I am the original owner and these have been well cared for...they even come with custom cloth covers (Speaker Sox). If you haven't seen these speakers...check them out at http://www.samsonsports.com/speakers.html These speakers are polished aluminum and have a quick disconnect system to prevent theft and they rotate 360 degrees. No wires are showing...it's a very clean look. My speaker cans have the Focal speakers. Mine are exactly like the pictures included in this ad. The buyer just needs to tell me the diameter of their tower and I will get them a set of mounts direct from Samson Sports...so I'm selling the speakers and the mounts...you would just have to install them. These sell from the factory for $925. I can send pictures if you want. I'm selling them for $650 or best offer![/QUOTE]

Roger Bellerive
03-28-2010, 01:00 PM
I would like to post a quote of $350.00.

Thank you,

Roger Bellerive