PDA

View Full Version : Enzo

Derick
05-14-2019, 10:33 AM
Alrighty, ive thought about all the pros and cons of the enzo sacs and storage really isnt a prob with my family so i think we are going with the enzo sacs. Now the question is what do i need to purchase with the enzo sacs my list right now is

engine panels
8x air releases
4x Flow Rite 1" & 1-1/8" Barbed Elbow Quick Release
4xFly High 1" & 1-1/8" Flow-Rite Bag Fitting
15 feet of 1" clear hose

If im wrong with the fittings please let me know! thanks!

RC_Hinojosa
05-14-2019, 10:36 AM
What boat?

Which sacs are already in there?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

Derick
05-14-2019, 10:38 AM
2015 moomba mojo surf edition and it has the stock 650 in the rear lockers and ibs and a bag under the bow seats but i run a 1100 L shape fat sac on the seats when im surfing and im just tired of getting that big bag out every time i want to surf

RC_Hinojosa
05-14-2019, 10:49 AM
My Craz had the 900s so I believe it already had a different number of fittings versus the 650 cube.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190514/9d0ca0ce071277c9da6ae33e30dfb410.jpg

Derick
05-14-2019, 10:53 AM
so you had you vent quick connect on the top of the enzo in the locker portion and the fill/drain quick connect on the bottom of the locker portion and the rest was just vent/air release plugs? and if you dont mind me asking do i have all the quick connects compatable with the fitting?

BigOrange
05-14-2019, 10:59 AM
Be sure to check your c-channel engine divider panel holders that run along the floor. If they have not been changed out from the plastic factory ones, you'll probably want to add that to your list. Maybe this isn't an issue with the Enzo as it seems the more tall, vertical compartment might expand less (with less pressure on the divider panels) -- but with my 1100 bags they have destroyed everything I've tried until a more robust fix I put in this off season.

Derick
05-14-2019, 11:03 AM
are you talking about where the engine panels connect to the floor?

BigOrange
05-14-2019, 11:07 AM
Yes, the channel that receives the removable panel than runs the floor dividing the engine compartment from rear lockers.

RC_Hinojosa
05-14-2019, 11:08 AM
are you talking about where the engine panels connect to the floor?Yes, prior to 2018, the channel that the engine panel divider rests in is plastic.

After breaking mine with the factory 900s, I used aluminum L to reinforce up against the panels....I did this in addition to the wakemakers panel saver kit.

RC_Hinojosa
05-14-2019, 11:10 AM
so you had you vent quick connect on the top of the enzo in the locker portion and the fill/drain quick connect on the bottom of the locker portion and the rest was just vent/air release plugs? and if you dont mind me asking do i have all the quick connects compatable with the fitting?Not sure how many fittings the 650s have...?

On the top of the Enzo, I have two air plugs and one quick connect for the overflow line.

Derick
05-14-2019, 11:11 AM
did you mount the L reinforcement brackets to the base of the rear locker with screws im assuming

RC_Hinojosa
05-14-2019, 11:14 AM
did you mount the L reinforcement brackets to the base of the rear locker with screws im assumingYes, I used SS screws to mount the L reinforcement to the floor on the engine side to keep panels from jumping track and collapsing towards the motor.

Derick
05-14-2019, 12:38 PM
Ok so all I need is reinforcement on the bottom of the panels and all my fittings and hose is correct in the original post?

jcredible
05-14-2019, 01:16 PM
Curious if anyone has ran Enzo Bags in a Mondo. I have the ExactFit 1140s in mine right now...and they probably get ~1000lbs in them. Just curious if the Enzos would even fit.

RC_Hinojosa
05-14-2019, 02:50 PM
Ok so all I need is reinforcement on the bottom of the panels and all my fittings and hose is correct in the original post?You'll probably need more fittings than your 650s currently have. Can you share a pic to confirm?

Derick
05-14-2019, 04:28 PM
[QUOT goingE=RC_Hinojosa;340537]You'll probably need more fittings than your 650s currently have. Can you share a pic to confirm?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I was going to possibly use my old
Bags as extras

Isaguel
05-19-2019, 10:43 AM
I'd say just try the Enzo's first and see how it goes. Using old bags on seats is not practical as they are cumbersome and inconvenient and take up valuable seating space. It also looks, should I say, ghetto, on such a nice boat. I like everything to look nice, clean, like custom. As if they weren't even there, until you lift the rear locker cushions. I'd give lead bags a consideration, in fact, I'm pondering about an extra 600 lbs. But, gotta pace myself. Just upgraded the surf tabs this year and need to replace the depth finder.
BTW, the surf tabs are a must. Love them. It really cleaned up the goofy side wave too.

Derick
05-20-2019, 11:19 AM
I'd say just try the Enzo's first and see how it goes. Using old bags on seats is not practical as they are cumbersome and inconvenient and take up valuable seating space. It also looks, should I say, ghetto, on such a nice boat. I like everything to look nice, clean, like custom. As if they weren't even there, until you lift the rear locker cushions. I'd give lead bags a consideration, in fact, I'm pondering about an extra 600 lbs. But, gotta pace myself. Just upgraded the surf tabs this year and need to replace the depth finder.
BTW, the surf tabs are a must. Love them. It really cleaned up the goofy side wave too.

You have the Enzo bags and ur plates upgraded? If you do have the Enzo bags did you have to add weight to the bow?

Isaguel
05-20-2019, 06:36 PM
No, ballast weight in our boats is sufficient around 1000lbs. You, as do I, have the in bow sac (IBS). The horseshoe shape ballast bag under bow seats. Just make sure that when you are filling the IBS bag, you go up front and open the vent to let air out of the sac. Otherwise you will see the front sac is full, tense, but its all air unless you release the air. I usually will remove one of the top plugs and let out air until I see water coming out and then replace the plug. Otherwise you loose a lot of weight. I find if the front hard tank and IBS are full, it is plenty of weight.

That being said, if I add another 600lbs of lead eventually, I would distribute the weight ~40/60, bow and stern.

Derick
05-22-2019, 10:42 PM
No, ballast weight in our boats is sufficient around 1000lbs. You, as do I, have the in bow sac (IBS). The horseshoe shape ballast bag under bow seats. Just make sure that when you are filling the IBS bag, you go up front and open the vent to let air out of the sac. Otherwise you will see the front sac is full, tense, but its all air unless you release the air. I usually will remove one of the top plugs and let out air until I see water coming out and then replace the plug. Otherwise you loose a lot of weight. I find if the front hard tank and IBS are full, it is plenty of weight.

That being said, if I add another 600lbs of lead eventually, I would distribute the weight ~40/60, bow and stern.

How much weight do you run? Do you distribute the weight evenly or what’s ur set up considering we have the same boat and bags lol