PDA

View Full Version : more mobius & outback hull questions ???

bobwells
01-22-2007, 06:33 PM
It appears the 1998 outback and mobius were the same hulls, does anyone know what year the changes began? I know they later came out with the different model mobius hulls, reason is I'm looking to buy a used cover, it is for a 2002 outback w/ tower, i have a cover for my boat, its aged plus its not for a tower up so it kinda just wraps up around tower uprights. Just wondering if anyone knows if it would fit my 1998 mobius?/outback? thanks,bob

qb12
01-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Bob, which tower do you have. The reason I am asking is because I had a 02 Outback, but it had the (04 i believe) newer tower which had different mounting feet.

I ordered a cover from skiboatcovers.com and it didn't fit because of the mounting feet. I still think they have the cover in stock for sale since i sent it back.

you might check with them. it was really a nice cover.

db

JoeTechie
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
You can look at the archive for hull sizes. Click on "About Moomba" and "Archive" Has hull info back to 2000.

Hope this helps,

-Joe

bobwells
01-22-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm sure mine is one of the first towers for the moomba line. My boat is a 1998 Mobius, if i knew how I would post a pic :wink: it's the blue metal flake just like the one I saw on here a guy from Nevada had for sale. the tower mounts are not real far apart like the newer ones... thanks guys, bob