JoeTechie
01-19-2007, 02:00 AM
Congrats !!!

:D

-J

shulaj
01-19-2007, 10:38 AM
LSV Color Options.

I was told that if I do the very bottom of the boat in a color like Black or Red... that over time it will stain and look bad. Any comments?

Some questions as I need to select colors by mid of next week.

I have personally seen the Mobius LSV with deep red side and black stripe along top area with white top however I have not seen the bright red with the black top area.

Does someone have a picture of one?

Any other great "fun" color choices using Reds or blacks? I think Orange and black would be too holloween like and yellow/black would be too bee like.

Smrtz
01-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Hey Shulaj
Where did you end up buying?

Congrats!

Jay

JoeTechie
01-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Not a lot of '07's are out yet, and that is the first year they are allowing these new areas of the boat to be colored.... you will have to venture out on your own and take a chace... then tell US what happens.

;)

I do know that the bottom of the boat is the easiest to get dirty and scratched, so I would prefer it to be white for ease of repair. Scratches will show up more if the outer color is dark and the undercoat gel coat is white.

-J

shulaj
01-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Thank you for the comments on the bottom color. I agree. If I scratch it, it would seem that t would be impossible to match the color perfectly, and then it would look worse than if the bottom were white.

FACTORY REQUEST
Is there any chance I can recommend a NEAT idea for the factory. Can you create a link somewhere to a directory of pics of boats from the 07 lineup for Mooma's which show the actualy boats made that are of various color choices?

Kind a like a "From the Factory Floor Color's Made to Date"...and have a vote thing where viewers can rate the photo 1 to 5 stars....and then it displays the next color. Every week or so you could upload another 50 photos or so...and in a few weeks, you'd have hundreds of color options.

RickT
01-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Your dealer actually has access to the very thing you are describing. Contact them and ask. It is in a type of Kodak file with passwords..but he should be able to help you.

Rick

mattva65
01-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Congrats on the New LSV. You won't be disappointed.