PDA

View Full Version : Size fender for 2018 Supra SL 23.5 ft

JoeMma
03-21-2019, 02:13 PM
Hi ,
I was wondering what people used for Cylindrical fender size for 2018 Supra SL 23.5 ft ? 6.5 inch diameter or 8 inch? Its a much higher boat than standard 23 ft wakeboard/surf. Seems it could be either.

Also, what length?

Thanks,
JoeMama

padge
03-21-2019, 02:39 PM
Bigger the better IMO. The exile buoys seem like the best buoys out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeMma
03-21-2019, 03:39 PM
Are the center rope (HTM) better ? Always used the other ones.

Prospersigman
03-21-2019, 03:49 PM
You talking for tying up to other boats or tying up to the dock?

Most people on here, including me use these for both...https://exileaudio.com/store/install-accessories/add-ons/exile-buoy-ball-fender.html

RC_Hinojosa
03-21-2019, 10:01 PM
Bigger the better IMO. The exile buoys seem like the best buoys out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji3516] what he said AND they don't take up any space when you're not using them.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

Matt0520
03-22-2019, 01:23 PM
You talking for tying up to other boats or tying up to the dock?

Most people on here, including me use these for both...https://exileaudio.com/store/install-accessories/add-ons/exile-buoy-ball-fender.html

We’ve got these and the Mission Sentry fenders. Two designs for two different uses. Depends on what you’re doing, how busy/rough the lake is, etc.

Our water is pretty calm so the Sentry’s + bungee dock lines will be fine.

For rafting up or rougher days, Exile’s are where it’s at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeMma
03-22-2019, 08:39 PM
Mainly for tying up to a dock. Sentries look cool but it's pretty simple to do same thing with a rope and regular fender.

Why do you say the exiles dont take up space? That would mean you deflate and reinflate them every time?

RC_Hinojosa
03-22-2019, 09:06 PM
Why do you say the exiles dont take up space? That would mean you deflate and reinflate them every time?

Yes. It's really not all that difficult, you can use a 12v inflator if you're above blowing up the buoys yourself.

That's extra space for important things like ballast, lead and beverages.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

Kirby
03-23-2019, 09:54 AM
BOGO Exile Buoy balls on their website now...