PDA

View Full Version : Pro Series Interior Change

Matt0520
03-14-2019, 05:23 PM
I think we all know about the main upgrades in the Craz/Mojo Pro but just noticed this about it when browsing through YouTube...It looks like the driver’s armrest and footwell area have been re-designed. It seems they’ve also added a pocket for storage there. Here’s my 2019 Craz for comparison.

Looks like a nice new feature on the Pro series, definitely seems like handy storage areas at the helm are lacking in the non-pro models.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190314/f614cfacc8fcc300c0d21e097fa1f490.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190314/b76e67a2bb2f77cd84f88f8296f75c73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC_Hinojosa
03-15-2019, 10:59 AM
Only storage I need at the helm of my Craz is for my phone and a cold beverage....[emoji2369]

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

Matt0520
03-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Only storage I need at the helm of my Craz is for my phone and a cold beverage....[emoji2369]

True story. But I’d like to have a spot to throw my phone other than on the dash in the blaring sun or in the glovebox.

RC_Hinojosa
03-15-2019, 11:58 AM
True story. But I’d like to have a spot to throw my phone other than on the dash in the blaring sun or in the glovebox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk***Pro tip - get ceramic tint on your windshield and dash won't get so hot.

I put my phone in a suction cup mount so it's easy to change tracks, etc.

Matt0520
03-15-2019, 12:00 PM
***Pro tip - get ceramic tint on your windshield and dash won't get so hot.

I put my phone in a suction cup mount so it's easy to change tracks, etc.

Definitely doing that just for looks. But spending $500 in order to not have a phone overheat is pretty crazy. Nobody can argue that more storage is bad in a boat

I like the suction cup idea but usually we just let the phone play, or change tracks with an iwatch

RC_Hinojosa
03-15-2019, 12:08 PM
Definitely doing that just for looks. But spending $500 in order to not have a phone overheat is pretty crazy. Nobody can argue that more storage is bad in a boat

I like the suction cup idea but usually we just let the phone play, or change tracks with an iwatch

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI didn't do my tint strictly for phone overheat but there is a tangible difference in cabin temps between regular tint & ceramic tint.

As far as additional storage, yeah it's always awesome but as someone running Enzos & lead you learn to be creative and determine what's truly essential to have on board.

z28ke
03-15-2019, 08:29 PM
I 100% agree on the noticeable temperature difference at the helm with tint

Matt0520
03-15-2019, 08:30 PM
I didn't do my tint strictly for phone overheat but there is a tangible difference in cabin temps between regular tint & ceramic tint.

As far as additional storage, yeah it's always awesome but as someone running Enzos & lead you learn to be creative and determine what's truly essential to have on board.

Haha I bet! Not much left to choose from as far as storage