PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Moomba ballast change for the good.

DFTR Josh
02-11-2019, 02:40 AM
Got a chance to sit down with Mr. Matt Brown of MOOMBA at the UT boat show. The new ballast is pretty damn cool and the way it works with the new sensors. The Max has all flow sensors and the others have pressure in the rear and flow sensors for the bow. Added with new top valves that allow air to escape and keep water in, pretty much a slowly burping itself bag. Also added is a red dot to the ballast screen for each section that tells you a true 100% filled and when you fall below full its goes yellow. So now your bags will run to full and then auto shut off when the sensors get activated, it's still on timers also. So in the past on extended lake trips I empty by ballast and the next fill it vents very early because of residual water which makes me have to go and manually tell the boat it's 100% and not just run the pumps the full cycle. Now your sensor will take over and auto shut off and log 100% full. If I heard correct Supra still don't have this technology on their boats in case somebody asks.

Matt0520
02-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Got a chance to sit down with Mr. Matt Brown of MOOMBA at the UT boat show. The new ballast is pretty damn cool and the way it works with the new sensors. The Max has all flow sensors and the others have pressure in the rear and flow sensors for the bow. Added with new top valves that allow air to escape and keep water in, pretty much a slowly burping itself bag. Also added is a red dot to the ballast screen for each section that tells you a true 100% filled and when you fall below full its goes yellow. So now your bags will run to full and then auto shut off when the sensors get activated, it's still on timers also. So in the past on extended lake trips I empty by ballast and the next fill it vents very early because of residual water which makes me have to go and manually tell the boat it's 100% and not just run the pumps the full cycle. Now your sensor will take over and auto shut off and log 100% full. If I heard correct Supra still don't have this technology on their boats in case somebody asks.

I had heard bits and pieces about this, didn't have the full scoop. Cool to know, thanks!

Once I get my Craz I might be getting rid of the rear 900s in favor of the WM 1190s...question is, I assume these sensors are an easy swap over to new bags? And I guess I would need to check w/ WM to make sure they're compatible (can't imagine why they wouldn't be)...

DFTR Josh
02-11-2019, 10:28 AM
I had heard bits and pieces about this, didn't have the full scoop. Cool to know, thanks!

Once I get my Craz I might be getting rid of the rear 900s in favor of the WM 1190s...question is, I assume these sensors are an easy swap over to new bags? And I guess I would need to check w/ WM to make sure they're compatible (can't imagine why they wouldn't be)...
If I seen correctly the only thing you will need is a different placement on the vent hose. They now appear to come out of the bottom corner in the rear and up to the sensor and not out the top.

MJHSupra
02-11-2019, 11:00 AM

Is that just the MAX?

DFTR Josh
02-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Is that just the MAX?
All the Moomba boats. The MAX is the only one with all flow sensors and the others have pressure sensors for the rear and flow for the front.

jason1973
02-11-2019, 11:21 AM
I just got my 2019 mondo, and upgraded the bags to 750's in the rear. Not sure how this will work, are the pressure sensors in the bags? The dealer is ordering the upgrade and connecting it up.

DFTR Josh
02-11-2019, 11:25 AM
I just got my 2019, and upgraded the bags to 750's in the rear. Not sure how this will work, are the pressure sensors in the bags? The dealer is ordering the upgrade and connecting it up.
No they're not in the bags. The rears are in the rear panel towards the top outer corner hooked to a non flex pipe which then flexes to the bag and out the vent hole.

jason1973
02-11-2019, 11:35 AM
No they're not in the bags. The rears are in the rear panel towards the top outer corner hooked to a non flex pipe which then flexes to the bag and out the vent hole.

awesome, thanks!!!!

moombacraze
02-11-2019, 07:35 PM

FYI, regarding Supra, I just ordered a SL. I opted for the “ballast fill sensors upgrade”. It is not shown on the build site, but it is an option that the dealer can order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFTR Josh
02-11-2019, 09:06 PM
FYI, regarding Supra, I just ordered a SL. I opted for the “ballast fill sensors upgrade”. It is not shown on the build site, but it is an option that the dealer can order.
That's fantastic news! Congrats on your SL build, MP is a great dealer to work with.

haknslash
02-12-2019, 06:51 AM
How do the flow sensors work vs the pressure sensors? If I add bags let’s say to the midship, do I also need to add flow sensors? Sorry for the newb questions, I’m still trying to learn this stuff lol.

z28ke
02-12-2019, 09:02 AM
Good question. My local dealership was having a in-house boat show last weekend so the wife and I stopped to check out the 2019’s. The max they had did not have vent hoses off the top of the rear bags, just a fitting that I assume only lets air out and tells the system when it’s full?

DFTR Josh
02-12-2019, 10:35 AM
How do the flow sensors work vs the pressure sensors? If I add bags let’s say to the midship, do I also need to add flow sensors? Sorry for the newb questions, I’m still trying to learn this stuff lol.
The sensors are located towards the end of the vent lines, so replacing a bag isn't a big deal as long as you have a vent hose towards the bottom where the factory connect is. Why is it connected to the bottom instead of the top, I have no clue but either flow or pressure are in the same vent hole for the bags.

Good question. My local dealership was having a in-house boat show last weekend so the wife and I stopped to check out the 2019’s. The max they had did not have vent hoses off the top of the rear bags, just a fitting that I assume only lets air out and tells the system when it’s full?
The fitting you see does nothing for the sensors. The are a special fitting that allows air out but not the water, self burping bag. How quick do the let air out I'm not sure but I love the idea.

Matt0520
02-12-2019, 01:38 PM

Interesting, so they include them with the Moomba's (I assume with the ballast/flow system option) but it's a-la-carte add on with Supras?

Mobius22
02-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Supra's ballast sensors are a mid-year option addition for this year. Moomba has them standard for 2019. Supra had a lot of new technology and parts to validate for 2019 (new dash, walk-through, interiors, etc.) so they were not added at the beginning of the year until they were fully validated.

moombacraze
02-12-2019, 06:53 PM
That's fantastic news! Congrats on your SL build, MP is a great dealer to work with.

I’m beyond excited for the SL. MP has always been great to work with!

shockthis
02-13-2019, 11:40 AM
Are they back wards compatible to Moomba's and Supra's?

larry_arizona
02-13-2019, 01:09 PM
Advantage of these new sensors? Just assuring the bags are full?

DFTR Josh
02-13-2019, 02:48 PM
Advantage of these new sensors? Just assuring the bags are full?
Autowake will take care of the bags being full, especially with the self burping bags. IMO I see just overall less running for your pumps. Also extended pumping out the side now should warn you water is in the bilge.

Are they back wards compatible to Moomba's and Supra's?
I have no clue, my guess is no.

Mobius22
02-13-2019, 02:48 PM
They give you an accurate reading of how much ballast is actually in the bags. Timers do not do this by themselves, it's all a guesstimate based on the time it takes to pump the ballast. So, they're much more accurate now. They also automatically reset your fill and drain time every time the ballast is completely full or empty. For example, in the past you could fill the bags and be venting ballast at 80% full, now it will automatically reset the timer to 100% so you have the full drain time to drain them down. AND, the sensors will show you when enough air escapes the bags to be able to top them off again, essentially keeping you completely full at all times.

Stazi
02-14-2019, 09:41 AM
Nice upgrades. Wish they were backwards compatible.

z28ke
02-14-2019, 01:42 PM
The fitting you see does nothing for the sensors. The are a special fitting that allows air out but not the water, self burping bag. How quick do the let air out I'm not sure but I love the idea.

I wonder if/when we will see this type of vent available from wakemakers?

Boonejeepin
02-14-2019, 03:45 PM
I wonder if/when we will see this type of vent available from wakemakers?

I would bet there is a patent. But it would be cool to upgrade.

z28ke
02-14-2019, 04:57 PM
I would bet there is a patent. But it would be cool to upgrade.

My thoughts exactly

rdlangston13
02-15-2019, 07:39 AM
Nice upgrades. Wish they were backwards compatible.

I think I remember hearing that for the mondo, craz, and mojo they are backwards compatible

Stazi
02-15-2019, 09:32 AM
I think I remember hearing that for the mondo, craz, and mojo they are backwards compatible

I have a 2017. The software won’t support it.

goose
02-15-2019, 01:13 PM
Hey guys!! Sorry but I have been swamped lately working on the new stuff. To answer a few questions, the parts and technology are partially backwards compatible. When I say "partially", I mean you would have to have a boat that is at least 2017 and has the color 480 screen and AutoWake. So a 2017 Craz with 480 screen and Autowake can be upgraded to add the new "ballast sensors". As Josh said, the boats with the 480 screen (2019 Helix and Max) use flow sensors. We did this on purpose so that you could add the flow sensors to older boats. We have a parts kit that includes a full harness and 3 flow sensors. These sensors clip in the vent line already in the boat and then sees the water that tries to vent out the hose already in the boat. It actually is a pretty easy install and really improves the accuracy of the ballast. And as Josh says, keeps the boat from only bilging out water you don't want in the boat and NOT putting extra pressure on the bags in the boat. As some of you have found, if you overfill the bags too much and too long, sometimes the fittings go bad. Also, since this clips on the vent side, you can use any size bag for this install.

On the 2019 models, we work closely with wakemakers and they have added the correct vent locations and even made an adapter to use our new vented fittings on the top of their custom bags. It is really cool and allows you to use the new technology on custom bags. You just have to make sure you are ordering bags for the correct year.

Hope that helps! I will try and check on this forum later but might be a few days. Trying to get the new stuff rolling as well....

goose
02-15-2019, 01:14 PM
I forgot to mention, it does require the software update also. But you can put the 2019 software on the 2017 models if they have the 480 color screen....

larry_arizona
02-15-2019, 01:39 PM
Goose. Does this “kit” work on 2017+ Supra’s?

Stazi
02-15-2019, 02:09 PM
I forgot to mention, it does require the software update also. But you can put the 2019 software on the 2017 models if they have the 480 color screen....

Ok. Can we get the 2019 patch, please?

RC_Hinojosa
02-15-2019, 02:13 PM
I forgot to mention, it does require the software update also. But you can put the 2019 software on the 2017 models if they have the 480 color screen....Goose, aside from the backwards compatibility of the ballast sensors, are there any bug fixes or software enhancements in the 2019 software that would be of value to 2017 models?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

goose
02-15-2019, 04:19 PM
A couple items....

Unfortunately the ballast sensors are NOT backward compatible on the 2017 or 2018 Supra. It is rather complicated, but on the Supra, we have changed the hardware quite a bit the last few years and since the hardware is so complex, it is not very easy to make things backward compatible as you change hardware.

On the Moomba, that is why the software is backward compatible only on the units with the 480 display. We are trying our best to keep hardware together so that future software is backward compatible, but that will not always be the case. As to the questions about bug fixes and software enhancements, here is a general understanding of the 480 software and model years....

2017 is when we started AutoWake for Moomba. 2018 we added Predictive State technology, Draft sensor hardware and technology and we added 6 pump ballast control (separate from Autowake but speeds up the system). 2019 we added the ballast sensor hardware and technology. Obviously there have been a few bug fixes along the way, but the biggest changes have been the additional hardware.

You can put 2019 software on the 2017, but if you don't add the hardware (draft sensor or ballast sensors) then really the software is not much different other than adding predictive state software (which does speed up the system). The only major bug fix we had was the surf plate would sometimes lose position during key cycle so if you don't have that software improvement then loading the latest 2018 or 2019 software would be better as well.

For 2019, the Mondo, Craz, Mojo and Makai got the new 700 screen. Obviously that hardware is different and the 700 software and the 480 software are not the same.

Ok, hope that helps answer some of the questions. If you want the latest 2019 480 software, you can ask your dealer and they should be able to get it for you. It is really easy to update.

haknslash
02-15-2019, 08:40 PM
The only thing bad about buying my Max this year is I have a gut suspicion the 2020 Max and Helix get the 700 screen like most of the models got this year :D. Oh well I want to surf now and I don't boat staring at a screen.

larry_arizona
02-15-2019, 09:08 PM
If you waited for what’s new year after year........you would never buy a boat.

Jump in, you won’t regret it.

haknslash
02-15-2019, 09:20 PM
If you waited for what’s new year after year........you would never buy a boat.

Jump in, you won’t regret it.

Yea I know :D .... and I totally agree! Can't wait to get the this season going with the new boat! The wait is going to suck but hopefully get here in the spring to knock out the break-in and first service so she'll be ready for a long, awesome season! I do think they'll get the 7" screens next year. I'm still not fully warmed up to the idea of only touchscreen input especially for marine use since my aging iPad always loves to jerk me around :twisted:.... but I sure do like the new displays and GUI. They look sweet!

goose
02-15-2019, 11:15 PM
I feel like you guys are trying to bait me into a game I don't want to play, but I will give one secret away and that's the only one....

I would not expect to see the 700 screen in the 2020 Max. Maybe someday, but the 480 will be in production for at least 2020...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

haknslash
02-16-2019, 12:12 AM
I feel like you guys are trying to bait me into a game I don't want to play, but I will give one secret away and that's the only one....

I would not expect to see the 700 screen in the 2020 Max. Maybe someday, but the 480 will be in production for at least 2020...

:D thanks for clarifying Goose

TXSurf4
02-16-2019, 01:08 AM
Hey guys!! Sorry but I have been swamped lately working on the new stuff. To answer a few questions, the parts and technology are partially backwards compatible. When I say "partially", I mean you would have to have a boat that is at least 2017 and has the color 480 screen and AutoWake. So a 2017 Craz with 480 screen and Autowake can be upgraded to add the new "ballast sensors". As Josh said, the boats with the 480 screen (2019 Helix and Max) use flow sensors. We did this on purpose so that you could add the flow sensors to older boats. We have a parts kit that includes a full harness and 3 flow sensors. These sensors clip in the vent line already in the boat and then sees the water that tries to vent out the hose already in the boat. It actually is a pretty easy install and really improves the accuracy of the ballast. And as Josh says, keeps the boat from only bilging out water you don't want in the boat and NOT putting extra pressure on the bags in the boat. As some of you have found, if you overfill the bags too much and too long, sometimes the fittings go bad. Also, since this clips on the vent side, you can use any size bag for this install.

On the 2019 models, we work closely with wakemakers and they have added the correct vent locations and even made an adapter to use our new vented fittings on the top of their custom bags. It is really cool and allows you to use the new technology on custom bags. You just have to make sure you are ordering bags for the correct year.

Hope that helps! I will try and check on this forum later but might be a few days. Trying to get the new stuff rolling as well....

Goose thanks for all of your knowledge on this!! I know you touched on the ease of swapping bags on the max and helix with the flow sensors and I am wondering if it is just as easy for the rear bags of the other boats with the pressure sensors? Specifically I am planning to upgrade the rears bags in my Makai to wakemaker’s 1300s and I am wondering if it is just as easy as swapping them out and switching the caps/fittings? Or will there be more evolved with the pressure sensor?
TIA

goose
02-16-2019, 08:31 AM
First, let me clarify on the sensors...

The sensors are not measuring flow or pressure. They are measuring actual water, I just refer to them as flow or pressure based on how they are different. Both sensors are very similar (and patent protected) and use a technology that sees water between two different contact points.

And both the sensors are NOT mounted to the bag. The 2019 bags have 1 additional fitting that connects to a hose and the sensors are on that hose. We did this so that you can easily install any bag you want.

The flow type sensor only measures water at one place which is closest to the thru hull. Once the bag is full, the vent hoses will fill up and take water to the thru hull. When the sensor sees water as it "flows" into this sensor, then it knows the bag must be full and tells pumps to shut off and reset gauge to full. Again, we used this sensor on the 480 based systems as we wanted to make it easily backwards compatible for prior years. If you have ever popped a bag fitting in the past, this can prevent that.

goose
02-16-2019, 08:41 AM
The pressure type sensor measures water the same way, but instead of at only 1 point, it measures the water as it fills up a separate tube. So it not only knows when the water is at the top, but anywhere along the tube. I sometimes call this pressure type because it fills the tube from the bottom of the bag. As the bag approaches full, there are no vent hoses on the top of the bag now so the water pressure forces water up the tube. Again, when the system sees water at the top of the tube, then it shuts off pumps and resets gauge. For 2019, we only care about full, but I am sure you can guess that technology will not stop there. With this hardware, it really opens up future software development and I am sure you will see more of that in the future.

Hope that answers the questions and clarifies how they work. Again, we have some really cool stuff and some even cooler stuff coming in the future. While the other guys are bragging and patting their own backs about 5 to 10 year old technology, we are pushing the envelope on new stuff that we think adds value to the end consumer! Stay tuned...

goose
02-16-2019, 08:48 AM
And as Josh referred to, with this new system not having vent hoses on the top we had to find a way to vent any air out of the bag. That is why we have 3 new fittings on the top of the bag. They are basically a one way fitting that uses a diaphragm to let air slowly escape but not water. They vent air slowly and as the air escapes, the sensor sees that and literally gives you the green light letting you know you can top off the bag with more water. Any time you top off the bag and the sensor sees full, it will again turn off pump and give you a red light telling you all is full again. This is another nice feature based on AutoWake where the system is trying to help you maximize overall displacement or weight in the boat...

larry_arizona
02-16-2019, 09:45 AM
Goose,

Is there a good method of manually checking and venting air out of bags that don’t have the 2019 upgrade?

DFTR Josh
02-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Man I'm glad Matt chimmed in to really clear this up. I'm so stoked on this ballast system and can't wait to get it on the water.

haknslash
02-16-2019, 10:18 AM
So if I understand correctly, on 2019 boats we won't have to burp the bags due to the new vent fitting automatically venting/purging the air out while keeping water from escaping? I'm still a little confused if I need to get more flow sensors for any bag I add to the system. If I piggyback a older 750 lb midship bag off the rear 1000 lb bag, how will the sensor know when my 750 lb is full? Thanks for going into detail on this new sensor tech!

goose
02-16-2019, 10:33 AM
Goose,

Is there a good method of manually checking and venting air out of bags that don’t have the 2019 upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOn the older boats, you can manually vent anytime, but you really have to do that visually. That's why the new sensors are so nice.

goose
02-16-2019, 10:37 AM
So if I understand correctly, on 2019 boats we won't have to burp the bags due to the new vent fitting automatically venting/purging the air out while keeping water from escaping? I'm still a little confused if I need to get more flow sensors for any bag I add to the system. If I piggyback a older 750 lb midship bag off the rear 1000 lb bag, how will the sensor know when my 750 lb is full? Thanks for going into detail on this new sensor tech!I will try and help.

Correct, you don't have to manually vent now. We still have 1 manual vent for venting the first time you run boat or if you ever want to, but even that is not necessary.

If you piggy back, it doesn't matter. There is only 1 fitting that leads to outside of boat. The sensors are located on that. So any water that starts to overfill goes through that fitting and talks to sensor. You could literally piggy back 5 bags in a row and all that matters is when they are all full, it will eventually send water to top of sensor. Hope that makes sense...

haknslash
02-16-2019, 12:29 PM
I will try and help.

Correct, you don't have to manually vent now. We still have 1 manual vent for venting the first time you run boat or if you ever want to, but even that is not necessary.

If you piggy back, it doesn't matter. There is only 1 fitting that leads to outside of boat. The sensors are located on that. So any water that starts to overfill goes through that fitting and talks to sensor. You could literally piggy back 5 bags in a row and all that matters is when they are all full, it will eventually send water to top of sensor. Hope that makes sense...

Ah that makes sense and I understand the system now. Thanks for taking the time to clarify. We can’t wait to get our new boat and take the factory tour!

larry_arizona
02-16-2019, 12:46 PM
Goose, any of you SC guys at the Detroit show this week or next?

Matt0520
02-16-2019, 04:12 PM
Man I'm glad Matt chimmed in to really clear this up. I'm so stoked on this ballast system and can't wait to get it on the water.

Me too! Wondering if $500 in leadwake would be better (leaving 900s and the factory system) or messing with swapping $900 WM water ballast version of lead. Leaning towards lead for space saving and ability to move weight around the boat.

Either way, awesome info!

jcarter20
03-08-2019, 10:52 AM
On the Moomba, that is why the software is backward compatible only on the units with the 480 display. We are trying our best to keep hardware together so that future software is backward compatible, but that will not always be the case. As to the questions about bug fixes and software enhancements, here is a general understanding of the 480 software and model years....

Hey Goose,
Do you know when we can purchase the sensor and venting upgrade package for a 2018 Craz? I just called my dealer for some pricing. They said the factory told them the upgrade wasn’t available yet.

flienlow
03-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Sorry for question, but our new boat will be coming with all of the Ballast / surf upgrades. With that said, can you use this in a "Manual" way? example it you want a different pitch or roll access, or "fine tune" something.

jcarter20
03-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Sorry for question, but our new boat will be coming with all of the Ballast / surf upgrades. With that said, can you use this in a "Manual" way? example it you want a different pitch or roll access, or "fine tune" something.

I can only assume the operation of the 2019 is similar to the 2018 with the exception of the screen change. That being said, yes you can use the system manually without Autowake. There is very long thread on here regarding the proper use of Autowake. Read through all of Goose’s posts and you will be an expert. I was able to get a great wake the first trip out after reading the posts. It took about 5 additional times to completely fine tune it to my specific liking on pitch / roll / speed / etc. just be patient and you will be happy with the results.

jcarter20
03-13-2019, 09:17 PM
Hey Goose,
Do you know when we can purchase the sensor and venting upgrade package for a 2018 Craz? I just called my dealer for some pricing. They said the factory told them the upgrade wasn’t available yet.

Just got a call back from the dealer and it sounds like the upgrade is available. Trying to decide if it is worth the extra coin. New board or ballast sensors....[emoji848]

Stazi
03-14-2019, 09:39 AM
Get the sensors.

MJHSupra
03-14-2019, 11:20 AM
New board or ballast sensors....[emoji848]

Both . . . these forums are known as a good place to have others spend your money.

jcarter20
03-15-2019, 09:48 PM
Both . . . these forums are known as a good place to have others spend your money.

Your right! Good call! Ha ha

03-26-2019, 12:49 AM
Posted this question elsewhere on the forum before I say this thread. Any ideas ?

We still have snow on the ground up here but I got excited about the new flow sensors for my 2018 Max so I popped into the dealer yesterday to enquire about upgrading. They said that they are working with SC to figure out what will be required but warned me that the upgrade will be expensive for the 2018 Max due to them having to "split the hull" in order to get the necessary access to install the components. That much work would make the upgrade not work doing. Has anybody else been told that's it's more complicated that installing the sensors and upgrading the software?

Thanks

John
2018 Moomba Max
Calgary, Alberta

kennc
03-26-2019, 08:41 PM
I called a dealer about upgrading my 2017 Mojo. GOOSE stated in this thread that is possible. But the dealer said they called Moomba directly and were told it is NOT possible for a 2017.

I tend to believe GOOSE, and thus hate that dealers know less than their customers.

It is a actually quite frustrating.

GOOSE, any suggestions on how best to explain to the dealer that this upgrade is possible and was Moomba's intent to make it so?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

KnoxMojo
03-27-2019, 12:32 AM
Pretty sure I read its backwards compatible with only 18 autowake Moomba

kennc
03-27-2019, 07:49 PM
Pretty sure I read its backwards compatible with only 18 autowake MoombaI was referring to post 27 above. Any thoughts? My Mojo has the color screen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rdlangston13
03-27-2019, 09:18 PM
Pretty sure I read its backwards compatible with only 18 autowake Moomba

I thought he said it was compatible with 17s too.

KnoxMojo
03-27-2019, 10:10 PM
You might be right, but thought you had to have auto wake 2.0... ask this on the auto wake thread, hopefully goose clears this up

KnoxMojo
03-27-2019, 11:24 PM
Reading thru the auto wake thread, goose said you "should" be able to add the sensors and software update to a 17, contact dealer for info. It's on page 40.

Bairum
04-04-2019, 04:26 AM
Has anyone done the installation? The sensors themselves seem trivial to install, but what about the wire harness. Is this something that I should leave to the dealership?

Also, if anyone has received any quotes (with labor), could you please PM me? I would like to compare with the quote I got.

Regards
RL

06-18-2019, 12:20 PM
I've tried my dealer 3 times and each time they said they would get back to me and didn't. I also tried a different dealer 3 hours away and same thing. Took my name and number and didn't hear back from them. Very frustrating. No one can tell me if its possible and how much it would cost.

JV

Stazi
06-18-2019, 12:26 PM
It’s definitely something g you can do yourself if you can acquire the parts.

06-19-2019, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Stazi;342685]It’s definitely something g you can do yourself if you can acquire the parts.

Sounds like that’s probably a quicker way to get this done.

JV