PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Epic 23V - New Braunfels TX

jph3
02-02-2019, 11:00 AM
I have this boat for sale in Texas. Bought it two years ago with a rebuilt motor, hauled it to CO, and the motor had a lope in it. Sent it back down to the same mechanic and unfortunately got caught in a bad deal. The mechanic is now charging me for the rebuild, and he has let the boat sit outside so the interior (that was new) now needs some work.

Bottom line, I already lost my rear end on it. Motor is rebuilt and just had a lake test last week. Previous owner is there on site to help with the sale and boat info.

$23k so I can just be done with it... otherwise I’ll grab it in April and haul it back to Colorado to sell for higher.

All new interior in 2017
Wetsounds amps (x2)
Wetsounds speakers inside
JBL on rear
8.1L Mercruiser, rebuild warranty work summer 2018.
Upgraded prop, stock spare prop for backup
2013 Roadrunner Trailer, new trailer tires + spare, foldable tongue
$3k custom Marine-grade wrap - removable
$1500 custom surf exhaust pipe - not mounted currently
Red LED lights throughout boat and on back speaker deck
HEATER with multiple outlets
Hull in good shape.

Bad:
Gps speed setting not wired
Dash has cracks
Trim tab solenoid needs to be replaced
Trim tab buttons wore off of throttle - aftermarket buttons mounted on driver helm
Driver seat has cracking at mounting location
Center ice chest is broken (common issue with epics, better to just remove it altogether)
Boat Cover has some tears in the fabric, would not do well in high wind

Will send more pics, just send me a PM.

sandm
02-02-2019, 11:23 AM
maybe reach out to these guys and see if this fits the bill. not sure this powertrain is what they want but year and price fit.
http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?28913-Want-to-Buy-an-R-amp-D-Boat

jph3
02-02-2019, 11:44 AM
maybe reach out to these guys

Thanks sent him a PM