PDA

View Full Version : Southeast MI Lake Recommendations

ATS0921
01-13-2019, 02:32 PM
Just found out that we are relocating from Boise ID to SE Michigan this summer. We are thinking about the moving to the Novi/Northville/Plymouth area. Was curious if anyone has opinions on the area or any of the lakes in the area.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

larry_arizona
01-13-2019, 03:06 PM
Just found out that we are relocating from Boise ID to SE Michigan this summer. We are thinking about the moving to the Novi/Northville/Plymouth area. Was curious if anyone has opinions on the area or any of the lakes in the area.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Lots of lakes in that area. Michigan has 13k inland lakes plus the Great Lakes, I donít think you will have trouble finding one.

Walled lake is closest to Novi,

Cass, Elizabeth, union etc are north east of there.

Local Supra/moomba dealer is club Royale and gave me a smoking deal on a 2018 SA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stazi
01-14-2019, 10:33 PM
I live on Commerce Lake but itís a private Lake. Union Lake is close by though and public and tons of deep water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt0520
01-15-2019, 07:55 PM
Not SE, but we used to go to the NW part of the state. Elk and Walloon are very nice, both inland I believe and from Elk you can get out to Traverse. Walloon has a pro shop (Tommy's), bar, etc. with docks to pull up to and hangout during the day. Not a local spot for you, but a few hours' drive and could be a fun trip. Lots of Air BnBs in that area with lake access, lifts, and all that.

I imagine there's no shortage of good options around you too. I'm a born and bred Buckeye, but we have nothing on Michigan's lakes! Gorgeous water.

jmvotto
01-15-2019, 10:42 PM
Klinger lake is in south central which is beautiful
Closer to south Bend