PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Incentives

bla
12-01-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm in Connecticut and the boat show is not for another couple months, but are there incentives published somewhere for the '07 Moomba's for both financing and packages?

I can give PM account if there is an attachment somewhere. Thanks.

JoeTechie
12-01-2006, 06:59 PM
The factorey incentives are not out yet - but should be soon. They usually post the link here as soon as it is avaialble so you can find out beofre you go to the boat show.

Financing is a local deal with your dealer/bank/etc.

Joe

shulaj
12-21-2006, 10:43 AM
I would like to know the incentives. They must know what thye are! Please post.

Jon
12-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Ask your local dealer. They have been advised to what they are this year.

shulaj
12-22-2006, 05:07 PM
We were told that they would be posted here "as always."

I really do not feel like calling a dealer when I do not want a bait and switch. What are they?

smokedog2
12-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Yea, I’m really interested in the boat – can I get one without talking to a dealer?

I really don’t like water, can I test drive it on the trailer?

And what will you be switched to? A dishwasher?

(ok I'll apologize now, the in-laws are in and the Bourbon is out)

SD2

JoeTechie
12-23-2006, 01:58 AM
Shalij - Who told you "as always" ? Not I.

I'm not sure what you are saying about dealers giving you a bait and switch either - but whatever dealings with boat dealers you had in the past - moomba dealers (for the most part) are very easy to talk to about their boats and follow some pretty simple rules and all use about the same numbers and all use the same incentives - so not much wiggle room to throw you under a bus - unlike many other boat manufacturers.

FYI - as Ed stated - the incentives are now listed (linked) from the main page - HUGE button at www.moomba.com

here is a direct link:http://www.moomba.com/images/07_boat_show_incentives.pdf

The rest of us got these in our moomba owners newsletter last week.

Hope this helps,

Joe

smokedog2
12-23-2006, 10:10 AM
yea, don't spend too much time on the old resume!

You friend,

SD2

shulaj
12-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks Ed. First of all, Merry Xmas to my future forum. I was on the Audi TT forum for a year before I got mine. I love researching and getting to know the "comunity". Appreciate the notice to look on the home page. I was looking only in this forum for the incentives as I never thought they would not tell us in the forum - and I bookmarked the forum, not the homepage.

Anyhow, here is my question. I will be buying a Mobius LSV within the next 45 days. Either in Detroit or Toronto. I live near Detroit but cottage north of Toronto so either dealer location is good for me. My issue is that while I see the a "potential savings" of $3380.00, in reality, my Mobius LSV already has a bunch of things on that list.

So what are the items that I "really" can choose from if my LSV has some things already on it. I am not that familiar with all the options and some are not very clear. An example is the Kenwood CD Stereo and 4 Speakers. Is that 4 s[eakers on the twoer or not?? I was told tower speakers was always an incentive...but are these 4 speakers on the tower or not???

Can someone list for me what I really have a choice of choosing?

Also, can someone tell me if the tower is wired for speakers even if I do not get the factory speakers, as I was told the tower speakers that the factory offers are not very great...and I like my music loud and clear.

Thanks

smokedog2
12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Even if the option is on the boat, they just deduct the price of that option from the price of the boat. Three year warrantee is not optionable IMHO – get that. Perfect Pass is a must have is an option, then wake plate, then heaters. Taxes & license may be a big hitter between the two. Some states have recurring toy tax. When you get a quote, get everything.

Dealer is important! Get one you like & hear good things about.

lowdrag
12-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey Ed,

You should get a copy of the newsletter. I just got my Supra newsletter today and I believe your name is mentioned in it and possibly a pic.

jzilles
01-02-2007, 06:15 PM
On this incentive topic, does anyone know if this applies to 2006 model boats as well?

Jon
01-02-2007, 10:33 PM
jzilles,

Yes, as long as it is new.

jzilles
01-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Is the 3 year warranty usually part of the standard MSRP on a new boat? Or is it an optionable item? If it is an option, what is the standard warranty offered?

Thanks again for the help!

smokedog2
01-03-2007, 08:53 PM
1 yr std, 3 yr only at the boat show. You cannot even buy it off boatshow.

SD2

shulaj
01-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Is the 3yr warranty ONLY on the motor??? Honestly, it is really needed. I mean...it is a motor...and they NEVER just die.

smokedog2
01-11-2007, 01:32 PM
not only motor and the rest is up to you. Never is a long time.

SD2

JoeTechie
01-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Without the 3 year bow to stern warranty you get:

Skiers Choice provides:
Deck/hull/stringers: Lifetime
Gelcoat: 1 Year
Anything else "Skier's Choice manufactured": 1 Year

Indmar Provides:
Engine/drivetrain: 3 Years

Syntec provides:
Carpet: 3 Years

Beede Provides:
Instrumentation: 1 year

BoatMate Provides:
Trailer: 1 year

With the 3 year b2s you get EVERYTHING warrantied for 3 years that is not a "wearable part" - like fluids, filters, etc.

Hope this clears it up.

-Joe

shulaj
01-13-2007, 11:47 AM
why do they not sell this warranty all year long? I think it is only offered at the boat show.

How do you claim on it if something goes wrong. Is there a deductable?

Thanks

JoeTechie
01-13-2007, 07:00 PM
So that it is a "special". Correct.
Take it to the dealer. no.

-Joe

kcsideways
01-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Trailer oil hubs, disc brakes, brake acuator...2-years??

wazzumoo
02-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Okay, this may be getting into the fine detail, but I'm just curious......speaking of factory incentives, does anyone know the difference between the guide poles that are listed as standard on all models and the ones listed under the appearance package in the factory incentives page, or is this just possibly an oversight? I only ask because I wanted the appearance package, mainly for the rubrail, cleats, and docking lights.

JoeTechie
02-04-2007, 05:52 PM
The standard poles are simply PVC sleeves. The optional ones are padded and covered in Denier Nylon. THese go OVER the pvc and add cushioning for those times you are not perfectly alligned.

-Joe

wazzumoo
02-04-2007, 06:38 PM
That makes sense. Thanks much.