PDA

View Full Version : Moring Cover

jimmsch
12-25-2018, 09:37 PM
Hey All,
I am in need of a mooring cover for my 2018 Moomba Max. I would like one that stays under the tower as it seems to me to be easier to use.
Thanks
-Jim

Catman
12-27-2018, 10:49 PM
Did you get one with the boat

RC_Hinojosa
01-03-2019, 03:44 PM
Hey All,
I am in need of a mooring cover for my 2018 Moomba Max. I would like one that stays under the tower as it seems to me to be easier to use.
Thanks
-Jim

Talk to Corey over at Evolution Covers....he can get you squared away. They do swim platform covers too.

rdlangston13
01-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Talk to Corey over at Evolution Covers....he can get you squared away. They do swim platform covers too.

Coreys covers are purpose built for towing, not so much mooring. Outer Armour may be a good place to look. Corey make a bad ass cover (I have one) but they do not have cut outs for things like the fuel door or cleats.

sandm
01-06-2019, 06:36 PM
I had a custom cover made after striking out with the oem cover manufacturer and corey at evolution. needed a mooring cover that allowed tower to be folded down and no one made one so had it custom made at a local cover shop. all sunbrella. was a bit more than I wanted to spend but it'll protect it from the elements nicely and is pretty easy to use.
a bit saggey in the rear as the front and center poles are not installed yet.

I'd go this route again as it's local so you get to design what you like rather than dealing over the phone or online with a company that doesn't specialize in custom work.

jimmsch
01-15-2019, 10:36 PM
Thanks for all the feedback.
The boat came only with a shipping cover, which I am told is not really compatible for use at a dock or mooring, or even on a trailer between sessions. I would like a cover that is easily installed in any of the above mentioned circumstances that stays under the tower.
Thanks again
-Jim