PDA

View Full Version : If the Boat is a Rockin....

RC_Hinojosa
12-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Forum's been kinda dead lately....

So someone sent me a link (It definitely wasn't the local Nautique dealer, LOL ;) ). I won't share that link here but let's just say you happen to search G23 Wakeboard on p0rN Hul3......

RC_Hinojosa
12-10-2018, 05:07 PM
p.s. There is a corresponding poll but it doesn't seem to show up on Tapatalk. Visit the real forum to vote :cool:

sandm
12-10-2018, 08:07 PM
more times than I can count.

and have rolled up on a couple at a campsite that were nude and had some shade cloths up off the tower of the boat. I think we interrupted their "fun" but couldn't see what they were up to until we were right at the spot. left in a quick hurry :)

MLA
12-10-2018, 08:44 PM
This thread will sure help the resale value of some boats :p Just remember to bring along your UV light when you check out that used boat before purchase

trayson
12-10-2018, 10:42 PM
LOLOLOL This thread is something I haven't seen in the time I've been on the forum.

...so there was this one time that we didn't have a third... so we just took advantage of what we could do with just the wife and I...

zabooda
12-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Since it is the internet, heeeell yaaaaaaaa. All da time. [mic drop].

Slinger
12-11-2018, 04:57 AM
I would not attempt any such activity on a G23... you would probably snap a shaft and lose your running gear!:)

RC_Hinojosa
12-11-2018, 09:01 AM
I would not attempt any such activity on a G23... you would probably snap a shaft and lose your running gear!:)

LOLOLOL! You sir win the internet!

RC_Hinojosa
12-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Since it is the internet, heeeell yaaaaaaaa. All da time. [mic drop].

This is awesome!! How many times? All. da. time.

larry_arizona
12-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Not sure I would be ok with all that oil she was putting on, that can’t be good on the seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

korey
12-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Bahahaa, allrrriiiigght!

We had the Craz broken in before the first hour was on the meter!

sandm
12-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Not sure I would be ok with all that oil she was putting on, that can’t be good on the seats.

look closely. it's really Babes Seat Saver. he has found an ingenious way to do his post-boating seat wipedown instead of a shop towel.... :)

larry_arizona
12-11-2018, 12:47 PM
look closely. it's really Babes Seat Saver. he has found an ingenious way to do his post-boating seat wipedown instead of a shop towel.... :)

Brilliant idea!!!!

Now that I think about it, the surf locker on a Supra will fit a hooker and some blow.

sandm
12-11-2018, 01:08 PM
not a supra, but got the panty dropper piece covered...

the latest wakesetter....27862

RC_Hinojosa
12-11-2018, 02:04 PM

Snail trails moisturize the vinyl, LOLOLOL!

RC_Hinojosa
12-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Now that I think about it, the surf locker on a Supra will fit a hooker and some blow.

Larry, I think it's finally time you and I should party together...just don't tell my wife!:p

Wife: What's on the agenda today?
Me: Just gonna hit the lake and do some skiing...
Wife: (wait a minute, he doesn't water ski) Have fun dear, don't call me for bail money...

RC_Hinojosa
12-11-2018, 02:17 PM
not a supra, but got the panty dropper piece covered...

the latest wakesetter....27862

I was too busy trying to count how many pairs of speakers were on the tower, I completely missed the draft tap handle. The keg would make excellent ballast but loading it in and out of the rear locker'd be a PITA.

larry_arizona
12-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Larry, I think it's finally time you and I should party together...just don't tell my wife!:p

Wife: What's on the agenda today?
Me: Just gonna hit the lake and do some skiing...
Wife: (wait a minute, he doesn't water ski) Have fun dear, don't call me for bail money...

Anytime, FTR my wife doesn’t care and a hooker is about 120# of added ballast in the surf locker.

sandm
12-11-2018, 04:43 PM
I was too busy trying to count how many pairs of speakers were on the tower, I completely missed the draft tap handle. The keg would make excellent ballast but loading it in and out of the rear locker'd be a PITA.

I had a hard time figuring out how you would attach the waterski rope to that pylon. finally figured out that you stand on your buddy's shoulders and loop it over :) :)

Prospersigman
12-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Pretty sure the guy's shorts say "Hustler" on the ass...you know your a f'ing D-BAG when your shorts says HUSTLER on them.

larry_arizona
12-11-2018, 06:27 PM
https://www.lilmynx.com/index.php/wake-poles-ski-boats

Great deal

bergermaister
12-11-2018, 06:32 PM
I think you need to get this thread back on track with a new or followup question. - While in motion?

I mean hell, PerfectPass is great for all kinds of things. From experience, just sayin....

RC_Hinojosa
12-12-2018, 10:08 AM
- While in motion?

I mean hell, PerfectPass is great for all kinds of things. From experience, just sayin....

Ghost riding the boat while getting ridden?!?! +10,000 pts.

RC_Hinojosa
12-13-2018, 01:01 PM
So this thread has been seen almost 750 times but only 18 have voted so far...

The poll ain't gonna send a secret message to your wives....more prudes than anyone is willing to admit, LOL!

larry_arizona
12-13-2018, 01:20 PM
I forgot to ask......does it have to be just the wife? Do girlfriends count too? Lol

RC_Hinojosa
12-13-2018, 02:14 PM
I forgot to ask......does it have to be just the wife? Do girlfriends count too? Lol

Girlfriends count too, there is just a sliding scale for points.

Wives > Girlfriends > Side Pieces > Bennys (FWB) > Strange/Rando > Craigslist > Hooker

(point totals are multiplied by number of participants exceeding 2)

sandm
12-13-2018, 03:07 PM
what do the point totals go to if you have had 2 or more of the above in any given outing?? :)

larry_arizona
12-13-2018, 03:33 PM
Ok put me down for wife and girlfriend......

Hooker was just paid for extra ballast

RC_Hinojosa
12-13-2018, 05:23 PM
what do the point totals go to if you have had 2 or more of the above in any given outing?? :)
It's like Powerball, there is a multiplier in effect for additional female participants :)

I need to make an excel spreadsheet, LOL!

Conversely, if there are more tabs than slots, that's an immediate infraction -1,000pts

If balls touch, -5,000pts, if they touch and eye contact is made that is -10,000pts for the driver and expulsion for the other male offender.

Ok put me down for wife and girlfriend......

Hooker was just paid for extra ballast

Wife and girlfriend are treated as separate point accruals, unless it was at the same time (High Five), in which case the multiplier goes into effect.

While Hookers are at the bottom end of the sliding scale, bonus points will be awarded for "skiing" off the Hooker's bum or anything resembling Jack Nicholson with the bowl in the Departed..."don't come up until you're numb", LOL

Broke Pilot
12-14-2018, 12:15 AM
How did I miss this? Lmao
Yes. Just yes...
carry on!

sandm
12-14-2018, 03:13 PM
I get a feeling that RC has been thinking about this for a LONG time based on the quick post with points and a whole program laid out :) :)

rdlangston13
12-14-2018, 03:20 PM
I get a feeling that RC has been thinking about this for a LONG time based on the quick post with points and a whole program laid out :) :)

HAHAHAHA. I was thinking the same thing, how long has this topic been at the tips of his fingers to post while he waited for an opening.

Dan
12-14-2018, 04:40 PM
Does it have to be in the boat or in the water hanging on to the boat? Asking for a friend! :cool:

dakota4ce
12-14-2018, 05:51 PM
[emoji848] Pass. [emoji1787]

Broke Pilot
12-14-2018, 06:52 PM
Does it have to be in the boat or in the water hanging on to the boat? Asking for a friend! :cool:

Im guessing you’ve never boated in Conroe or the trinity. Lmao
No girl in her right mind would let you in her in those waters! No telling what you would catch... growing up in the Huntsville/trinity area, we had a saying. 594- say no more! That’s the trinity area code. It applied to girls or pretty much anything coming outta that place! Lmao
Now then, I’d say water counts... but that’s just me!

larry_arizona
12-15-2018, 11:15 AM
Im guessing you’ve never boated in Conroe or the trinity. Lmao
No girl in her right mind would let you in her in those waters! No telling what you would catch... growing up in the Huntsville/trinity area, we had a saying. 594- say no more! That’s the trinity area code. It applied to girls or pretty much anything coming outta that place! Lmao
Now then, I’d say water counts... but that’s just me!

Gotta agree that lakes or any water for that matter is full of nasty things that a girl would not want inside her.

Not to mention water is by far the worst lubricant.

RC_Hinojosa
12-15-2018, 01:24 PM
HAHAHAHA. I was thinking the same thing, how long has this topic been at the tips of his fingers to post while he waited for an opening.

Yeah, I'm bored AF....true that.

Now the question remains, who baptized the Mojo first....? Cody or David? :o

Broke Pilot
12-15-2018, 03:54 PM
Agreed... same here. Lol
Oooh. I have a feeling that will remain a chicken/egg scenario... lmao

rdlangston13
12-15-2018, 05:44 PM
Agreed... same here. Lol
Oooh. I have a feeling that will remain a chicken/egg scenario... lmao

I can guarantee you neither. And if it happens it will be me as it is no longer part Codys.

muehlcj
12-15-2018, 07:06 PM
When did this turn into a 70’s Manhattan men’s club? I think I can picture the all the rich mahogany, smell the cigar smoke, and taste the whisky.

jmvotto
12-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Why is this thread on here. Move it to WW :confused:

The_Robo_Fighter
12-16-2018, 12:20 PM
Girlfriends count too, there is just a sliding scale for points.

Wives > Girlfriends > Side Pieces > Bennys (FWB) > Strange/Rando > Craigslist > Hooker

(point totals are multiplied by number of participants exceeding 2)

Sir,
Your scale is truly remarkable. I wasn’t prepared for what I was about read. Now I have to clean coffee off the floor. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while!